Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.4 is live

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.4 is live

• New Elite Chest Reward System for events: Missed an Elite upgrade? No worries! Now you can win any of the available Elite upgrades for your classes instead of a locked Elite upgrade for one bird!
    Arena matchmaking is now balanced correctly – prepare for more challenging battles!
    Adjusted the difficulty of the Chronicle Caves.
    Fixed several minor visual glitches (Missing banner emblem, wrongly displayed leaderboard bonus)
    All known problems related to the new mastery level have been fixed.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 67 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Arena matchmaking is now balanced correctly – prepare for more challenging battles!

Translation: we made it more difficult so you will spend money to get your birds more powerful.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@all
    Those on Android who have updated, I need two things if you wanna help out: version number of the obb and the patch version of the game (you can find this in settings and then “i”)

Thanks.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer Patch: Version 1.5.4 (23602.3712.0)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

It’s also available and at the apple store for ios devices. i haven’t updated yet.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Adjusted the difficulty of the Chronicle Caves.

Just FYI; this also means lesser drops of Mastery so if you are grinding in the caves for Mastery you should finish that before updating.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Caves are back to normal levels, at least 4-5 is back to level 26 pigs, and 13-5 is back to level 48 pigs… So, farming should be a bit more tenable. I’m liking that, at least.

Too bad I already spent all my LC at the Dojo to get everything close to 61…

Boss levels like Wiz Pig Castle still involve very low-level pigs, so farming those is pretty much out.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bossk
    @henjovr

I wonder if this version allows us to get the 3 new arena sets..

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The mastery levels have changed? I have some 51-54-56 lvl mastery level have those change the needs for mastery?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Thanks. This means the obb version will be 3712 as well (for Android at least).

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

So, with chest event, we can win any Elite classe that we don’t have ?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I hope for an Elite Wizard from that Event Chest!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So updated and friendly warning:

Do not use LCs on the GAPM. It is still bugged. They didn’t fix that league icons not showing up thing for items. (Someone email them about it ASAP).

Also did 10 multi-rolls but none of the new items popped up. I will see later if they are really there or not.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Here are your missing levels. Eastern Cobalt Plateaus 9 & Red Giant Valley 4. Both these levels are there instead of their trainers.

new level

new level 2

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Wat? My update description is ENTIRELY different from yours :/

Wir haben kleinere Probleme behoben. Jetzt aktualisieren – das wird episch!

Translation: We fixed some small problems. Update now – this will be epic!
    Nothing about Chronicle Caves, nothing about Event Chests. It’s that and only that. :/

@sutekh137

FYI, Cave 13 was NOT Level 48 before. Cave 13 had Level 41 pigs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 It just means they didn’t update the description (yet) OR they already released a further patched version of v1.5.4 and thus changed the description.

If there’s a version difference in the app details that’s all you need to know.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The cg opponent’s are gone

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryjohnny @datguygamer
    That’s odd because my patch number has “FU weasels” in the middle of the numbers.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds are you back? I just got a request for FE from you. Still level 1 though.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    No I am not back. I just decided to try to request FE while not logged into Rovio. It is the only time I see my friend list. Maybe if I rebuilt my friends list it will work. Has anyone ever lost all of their friends at once?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Are there any other noticeable differences in the game graphics besides the banners? In the previous update, some of the level backgrounds on the world map were heavily redesigned, such as Snout Beach-1 and Desert Island-1, as well as the Bird Camp.

Also are the “paths” between the levels smaller, or is it just me?

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds I have also responded a few times to your FE requests. Are you ay least getting these? Terrible about what is happening to your game, Rovio needs a “poke” if they can’t fix your file.

@smwforever45
    rebuilt his Friend list after having to create a new FB account, so maybe that’s the way to go. You know all of us here will reacquaint ourselves with DallasReds v2.0

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@dallasreds

That totally sucks. Building up the friend’s list again isn’t enviable but with Rovio’s FE cap I guess you really only need 5-10 regular players.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

I don’t know if this is what I’ve just been experiencing this evening compared to this morning. But i noticed that the opponent birds are only KO’d for two turns while your own birds are down for three. This is very unfair and out of two battles, I’ve been knocked out twice (ie lost the battles). It’s been bad enough that I win the coin toss only about 10% of the time. Now, with this, I stand no chance so I’m not going to bother. I sure as hell am not going to spend any $$ to play!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds Now that’s hilarious. So Rovio hates weasels.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@pam-jonery there is a banner set that can revive birds for two turns instead of three

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.5.4 is live

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.