Angry Birds Epic version 1.3.3 is going live

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.3.3 is going live

Viewing 11 replies - 126 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Too bad. Every time I enter into the event, the game crashes.

Anonymous

Why I’m so unlucky? Too much crashes on myself.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

OK the soft update did NOT solve the freezing in the event. Then I don’t know what was changed with the update :-/

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I have almost no problems in the event. Only very very few times (3 times I think) my game got frozen during ad before fight. I also found when I play on Bluestacks (on PC) and after it I play on my phone the game get frozen almost 100% after around 1 min of play. By the way I recieved total zero Friendship Essences today :( Thats weird…

Anonymous

Man I got Frost Savage and I show the details:
    Frost Strike: Deals 90% damage. Stunned/frozen targets take 150% damage
    Freezing Barrier: If any ally takes damage, there would be 25% chance that the attacker is frozen/stunned. (When stunned because of the shield, the attacker is covered in ice)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

There are no more everyday free rolls on friend’s Golden Pig Machine (GPM)? I noticed them only on Arena GPM but not on standard GPM. What is your experience?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kennymcc Friend rolls still works for me in the nest. Are you logged in to Facebook? If you are not logged in, for some reason, you only get a friend roll every 48 hours (if Rovio haven’t changed that sometime in the last year).

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryjohnny
    Ofcourse I am logged in to FB :) As I said I recieve Free Rolls only in Arena GPM of my friends (thats the Free Roll on Totem) but not in Nest GPM. By the way I get Free Rolls on my GPM (arena and nest) without problem every 12h.

BINH
    @binh

Meh i thought Frost Savage would work with Matilda’s nightmare. It turned out 2 stuns are different; now it’s a useless class like illustionist

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

@binh Wrong. I just tested it, and frozen foes DO take damage from Nightmare. And I don’t know what you’re doing wrong, because Illusionist is a decent class when used with the correct allies.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.3.3 is going live

Viewing 11 replies - 126 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.