Angry Birds Epic version 1.3.3 is going live

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.3.3 is going live

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 136 total)
  • Replies
  • vyse12012
    @vyse12012

it’s the opposite for me @kennymcc
    lots of crashes on Bluestacks and none on my iPhone.

I was experiencing less crashes before the update.
    BTW for me, it always crashes at the begining of the ads ..

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@vyse12012
    That’s really weird :) Somebody wrote here that he has problems with ads too but I have no problems with them. OMG…

Fluffy
    @fluffyjesus

@kennymcc I also play on a Samsung S4mini. It crashes extremely rarely, maybe twice in a week, and only when I’m in the middle of an arena battle.

Bluestacks freezes often lately, and I have no clue why.

Anonymous

Only 9 hours before the event starts.

Anonymous

The event starts at 17:00 CET so prepare your stamina for big battles and new class!!

angryde
    @angryde

@kennymcc I play via Bluestacks on a late 2011 27″ Intel iMac and I’ve never experienced a single crash… unlike on on the iPad I used to use… (shudder)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

When you type the Settings button (down-left corner) you can find button with Basket and an Arrow around it. What is this button for? It can undo last purchase? Is there any timer how long you can wait to undo purchase?

Anonymous

@kennymcc That button restores purchases.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Guardian’s attack power is increased from 90% to 110%, so it’s no longer a useless class anymore.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

In everything those who an account possesses to tweet, come to support the suggestions.

Like for shards

Anonymous

Guardian after update: Overpower: Deals 110% damage and lowers attack by 25% for 2 turns.
    Aura of Fortitudine: All birds protected by 25% for 3 turns.

Anonymous

Frozen strike: Deals 95% damage. Stunned targets get 150% damage
    Freezing Barrier: If any bird takes damage, 25% damage that the attackers are stunned for 1 turn. Lasts 3 turns.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

This game freezing is really getting old…

Anonymous

The event also adds new Healing Damper effect.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I seem to have a bad luck of being placed into a leaderboard with people who are using up their stamina drinks all at once to get higher points….

Might as well focus on the bomb class and give up trying for 6K all in spins. (unless luck turns to my way and those people runs out of drinks and allow me to catch up…)

Pointless
    @pointless

@dragonofheart73 I am in the same boat. 9 of 15 already over 1000, so will be a very active board full of everyday players, not bots as far as I can tell at this early stage. Looks like Frost Savage might be my only reward unless some simply lose interest (which has happened to me before)

Whyvez
    @whyvez

The event started 3 hours ago and already the first 3 on my board are over 3000, first one at 3825. I have 1800 and I’m 7th. Goodbye 3 stars…. unless they all go on a xmas vacation with no internet available.

Whyvez
    @whyvez

Sorry wrong place.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I am really unhappy now :( I made logout, the game crashed and it saved my account at Level 1, so I lost all my progress :( I wrote to Rovio to reload my account but I think it will last many days :( So I can say good bye to my progress in following Event :(
    Advice: Never make logout in this game or you can easily lose your progress. The game crashing is very annoying :(
    I am everyday player and the game crash usually 3-5 times per day for me :(

Nostromov
    @nimd4

Yeah… No problems with BlueStacks, version 1. Tried (manually!) uninstalling & version 2 would not initialize the Android component (no matter what I did :)), so I reverted back to the first version of BlueStacks.

One of the things that comes to mind, for all the people w/problems, is to check your (xEFI) BIOS to see whether teh CPU virtualization option is set.

^^ VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration

(It is possible that RAM is (too) low, slow; that your Intel® Celeron® or similar CPU isn’t supported (well); and/or that teh GPU adapter isn’t (fully) compatible :))

Nostromov
    @nimd4

With the new(est) ABE update, 1.3.3 (19466.2669.0), I received a message in the Mailbox to follow @MightyAbe on Twitter… Didn’t write down, double-check, the name – or anything – and when I went to do it, two things came up:

• Going from inside the program, there is a Twitter link at the bottom of the web page, however it’s not recognizing my account (which exists & works just fine, from a web browser, Firefox); screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/vCTjh
    • Accessing their web site from my web browser, Firefox, there isn’t a Twitter link at the bottom of the page; that link which I clicked, above, isn’t there – the whole bottom is different, lolz – screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/h8HFhsp.png

& finally, going to @MightyAbe on Twitter, I get some random guy – who appears to have nothing to do w/Rovio, lol. Lost my mind, heh. xD

Edit: That Mailbox message only had an “X” on it, just to serve as a notification; why couldn’t they had done something better, or (semi)auto with it. ;-/

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I play this game not more than 6 months and I lost my progress already 3 times. It is really annoying to solve such issue. You have to write it to Rovio and wait several days not able to make any further progress especially during Event (last time I lost my progress was also during an Event) – thats really frustrating :(
    I think that there should be very easy protection in-game against that progress losing. But there is nothing like that :(

Suikyo
    @suikyo

It should be @ABEpic

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The game just got a soft update.

No idea what was updated as it seems no new sets was added, Druid still does not heal right and the gate in the event is still broken. Though I am hoping it fixed the freezing issue with the event :-)

Anonymous

This update just sucks. I had 20 crashes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.3.3 is going live

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.