About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • dpage
    @dpage

@mighty-red-1 In your experience, how often do those mystery boxes spawn? I kept repeating some levels yesterday, up to 7 times per minute, and is fruitless in around 15 minutes of play – that’s around 100 repeats. Together with some more tries today I still can’t make them appear. The levels I played were around 10ish or 20ish, and have produced those boxes before so I know they should spawn something…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1, @cosmo2503, @burbman

Is the technique consisting in restarting the level 33 always valid ?
    You restart while waiting for to see one mistery box on the 1st wave or you play the level again and again ?
    And what is your version number ? Me, 1.2.0

Finally, one of you made a success of the achievement “Oerfect Run” ?
    If yes, what level ? And did you use spells ?

Thank you

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Yeah, that technique works for me, but I don’t need to do that anymore since my birds have reached the required numbers of feathers for Diamond, but the game prevents them from leveling up to Diamond. I play on v1.3.1.
    I don’t really care about getting the Perfect Run achievement.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1
    Yes… I am very happy to know that you managed once again to be the best, but it is not my question.
    How did you make ? And on what version did you play ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Just like you said, I restart level 33 until a Mystery Gift spawns in the first wave. I did it in v1.2.0 and still doing it in the newest version which is v1.3.1.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1

Lol, “You are amazing great player” (who restart level again and again…), but you do not make the achievements Game Center ? It’s funny…
    Because there we would speak about real challenge…

The technique works, I have already won 1.000 feathers.

A last question: would you have noted the number to be reached by rank ?
    To cross Azure, are needed 950.
    To cross Emerald, are needed 1.400.
    But to cross Amethyst and Diamond…

Thank you

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow 1600 feathers for Amethyst and 1800 feathers for Diamond.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1

And that you do mean by “but the game prevents them from leveling up to Diamond” ?
    I do not understand.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow It’s a bug. Whenever my birds got the final feathers for Diamond, a message popped up saying that they had leveled up to Diamond, but afterwards their cards changed back to Amethyst.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1

Hi,

I have just reached the rank Diamond with my first bird : Chuck.
    The animation showed me the black card, with as feathers 10/122477.
    Then when I return to my flock, Chuck is always with a purple card and I have for feathers 1810/1800.

Is it the same problem as you ?

Am I going to continue to gain feathers for Chuck ?

What is your version ? Because I can’t change my store for update my version.
    Rovio knows this bug ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@grimmjow Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m experiencing. Your birds will continue to earn feathers regardless of whether they reached the limit or not. I informed Rovio about the ‘cards not changing to Diamond rank’ issue over a week ago, I even sent a few images that showcase the issue, and this was their reply:

“We’re sorry to hear that the game is causing trouble. You have quite an impressive flock already! We haven’t heard of this kind of an issue before but I have passed this on to the developers who are investigating this as we speak. Keep your eyes open for coming updates and don’t hesitate to get back to us if you run into any other issues!

Best regards,

Iida
    Rovio Support Team”

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1

OK thank you.
    Prevent me if an update fix the bug.
    Moreover, with your IPad, you can again change Applestore ?
    I can’t, because he asks me necessarily for a credit card of the wanted country…

Otherwise, it becomes harder and harder to find boxes with the missing feathers.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Excellent technique ! Less than 2 weeks to reach the rank Diamond of 7 birds.

@mighty-red-1
    , @sal9
    At the moment I requires your help. Indeed, I have the possibility of finishing the 100% game before even its release, inclusive achievements GC, what is rather nice.

Would you agree to help me to find the ideal level to realize the achievement ” Perfect Run ” ?

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

GrimmJow, even if somebody finds you the level, since all the levels are random you may not be able to achieve the perfect run.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@flingmaster

Even if the levels are random, they are limited. After a while we fall again on same structures. It is enough to identify which one are the most favorable.

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

I’ve been trying to find the level in youtube since i havent seen any 5 stage levels on my phone and anyway i think i found it in a channel i dont remember its name. Try level 122 although im not really sure.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mighty-red-1, @sal9, @flingmaster

Here we are, successful achievement.
    Contrary to what you think, I was right. By finding an exploitable level, due to redoing him, we fall on the good structures.

Thus as I have the spirit of the community AB, this is what I made.
    Level 68 (with the spells Duck, Gun, Eagle):
    1) Nothing of complicated.
    2) With Red or Bomb, make the left structure burst towards the right.
    3) Use of the spell Duck (other possible technique)
    4) Use of the spell Eagle (use only this technique)
    5) Use of the spell Duck (other possible technique)

Naturally is needed a little of luck.
    For my part, I REALLY finished the 100% game before its release.
    I am rather satisfied, I have only AB Transofmers to play, being up to date to 100% on all other games (without 4 achiements, but they are bugued yet).

Bye

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

Congratulations grimmjow! You are a really good player! But where do we use the gun?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Flingmaster,

I recommend to begin the party with these 3 spells, because 3 allow to make a strike (2 with the luck, 1 compulsory).

Has the last room, I used the second spell Duck because I gained an other one during the party. Otherwise I shall have used the gun.

Cards also are random, thus it is necessary to do the best.

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

Oh, allright then.

dpage
    @dpage

Today I get the “new” update with gems rewarded instead of spell cards, and the ability to swap a bird with a random spell card. I quoted “new” because there isn’t a software upgrade (still 1.3.1), so apparently this was done at server side.

epicbird
    @filipersr

@mighty-red-1 Are there other levels with big chances to get Mystery Gifts ?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@filipersr Well, now I farm gifts in level 9, so feel free to try that level.

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 How do you farm them? Restarting the level without flinging a bird and see if one appears?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.