About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,251 through 3,275 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

Legendary league has a streak of 10. All others are the standard 7. Also, in legendary league everyone who finishes out of the top three gets demoted back to diamond.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Oh… Right. OK then.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

What are the rewards? For me, it goes 1 ticket, 2 apples, rare chest, 2 tickets, 600 feathers, rare chest and then 3000 feathers.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@ihatethisname

I assume the 3000 feathers were only during the feather frenzy and you are back to 1500 now. In legendary league, matches 8-10 give you another red chest, 250 black pearls, and 2,500 feathers.

Vibescu
    @benjamin-fartek

Is there an actual limit for FP difference in the arena? I’ve been experiencing several of these challenges since super streak week started… weirdly enough I have had a harder time against weaker enemies, this one ended just over 30M  :-|

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m sure there is a limit, but I’ve had a few matches where my opponent has had a FP ~200 higher than mine. Thankfully when it is that high, they don’t seem to use spells.

Usually when I get a match like that, I can win no problem if I use 3-4 spells and don’t completely hose it up.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Well, for me matches 9 and 10 in legendary league have not been winnable lately since the opponents have way higher flockpower and all 5 spells. I don’t mind much higher flockpower when they have zero spells or only a couple.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Could someone explain to me why opponents’ blues and red have regular hats but their Bird Power are shining blue colour like special event hats?

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

For either events and special hats or for the extra bird. Oh, and what is the point of a new opponent? If we know that they aren’t real players then isn’t Rovio just toying with this little kid fooler?

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Of course they are real players.

Elder Wand
    @johnnyericm

@piggsy room 9 and 10 in the Arena can be very tricky, sometimes your opponent’s FP can be double higher than yours, happened to me twice. I always use all spells in last 2 rooms.

Elder Wand
    @johnnyericm

I’ve had luck in this week’s tournament. It wasn’t hard as usually to keep the first place. :-)

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Winning the tournament, at least Legendary League pretty much depends on how active everyone is. I won it yesterday with 270 stars and only played free entries plus maybe 5-10 using tickets. Second place had 142 and third had 93.

This week #1 is already over 200 stars (seems to be playing non-stop) since this morning while #2 and #3 are running right behind. This might be one where the top three players each end up with over 1000 stars.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

This time I decided to try and see how hard it is to stay at Legendary League.

With FTP account I was 1st, by about 100 star more than 2nd.

Main account was something else. An hour and half before week ended, I was sitting at 650 stars and had about 100 star lead and felt somewhat safe. I ended up only as 2nd, because out of nowhere (not in the list) came a player somehow racking up over 700 stars in that short time!

Now… where did that miracle player come from and how (s)he did manage to get over 700 stars just in an hour and half? Did Rovio do some sort of player shuffling or did the player have “self acquired special help”? With these kind of shenigans happening, I won’t bother second time to get those LL rewards! It just takes too much time, effort and spells.

The fun of game is sucked out but countless bugs and… to put it nicely, “suspicious events” happening.

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

Well Im also in the Legendary League, however i seldom passes lvl-4 without spending a lot of spells. Frankly the rewards are higher at Legendary League, but due to crazy match-ups its not as fun anymore, also cheaters seems to be playing in this League, I mean its its just crazy how anyone can get from 15 million to 25 in two birds. Im thinking about just leave it for a couple of weeks and let it return to more fun Leagues like Bronze or silver League

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Now playing bare minimum by taking 1-3 and occasionally 4 if won without spells.

Main account is on it’s way to drop from LL, but I have to put brakes on FTP account to drop it as well. It’s dumb luck if LL “room” you get into is easy or hard. If you’re lucky, other players are casual and you can easily stay in LL. OTOH, if there are couple of whales around, you have no hopes to match them.

I noticed after opening a reward chest how one bird got just enough feathers to level up. Then the level up reward… and funny how instead of getting double feathers, you sometimes get nothing by leveling bird…

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Once in the Legendary League, maybe don’t try too hard on streak 6-10 to save some spells. If it is doomed to lose, just let it go, because most of the time there are only pathetic rewards in the chests, always get 3 ducks. It is easier to get to top 3 if I don’t aim for full streak.

Xora
    @exora

I’m currently in diamond league, last time I check Ive been collected 149 stars, and when I came back I see my stars dropped to 109 , is this a damn joke?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, that’s even worse than those “phantom opponents” jumping to lead literally from nowhere! No doubdt that Rovio will fix your mishap immediately after you open support ticket… right?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

No doubdt that Rovio will fix your mishap immediately after you open support ticket… right?

(@rawdatasystems: I know it was sarcasm. The video is funny anyway.)

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

It is funny, thanks! Hmm… I wish I would have time to watch whole Futurama just now, but I have to pick it up to safe for later watching.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The guy who had been leading the tournament I am currently in went from 212 stars last night, to 72 today.

Two other people, both Chinese based on their names, went from zero to into the hundreds in about 12 hours.

SB311
    @sb311

Is it normal for a player to change their name and picture three or four times in about 1 hour. One of the players in the top three of my tournament is doing this. Doesn’t it cost gems each time you change your name. Seems strange. :/

Buster
    @doulgas

I don’t know if it’s “normal,” but it’s pretty common. It does cost 100 gems to change, so they either have an unlimited stockpile of them or have found some kind of workaround. There’s no obvious advantage to it that I can think of.

Maybe it’s a bunch of techno geeks in a Russian gulag with nothing else to do all day.

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

Rovio’s cheating in the Arena is becoming intolerable.  Today I’m playing an opponent who runs out of birds at roughly 37,000,000.  All the next screen, he has no cards and his score doesn’t increase; in other words, his play is over.  Next screen after that (two screens after his gameplay has ended) I start closing in on 37,000,000 and I look up at my opponents score and it’s suddenly 44,000,000.

This is the second time in the last few days when  Rovio’s blatantly added significant points to my opponents’ score a screen or two after his gameplay had ended.  This isn’t even funny; there’s pretty much almost no way Rovio could make gameplay more dishonest.

They’re not even pretending anymore.  It’s really infuriating.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,251 through 3,275 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.