ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

@alcusto:

-Stunt, track 2, fruit splat #24 (Splat 35% of fruit in a race) – trying, I didn’t got it yet.

-Stunt, track 1, time bomb #19: avoid 20 wooden obstacles (there are only 15 in total!) – probably a bug in the game. Do not spend gems, Rovio will fix it in next updates, I hope.

– Stunt, track 2, race #20: remain 1st throughout the whole race – I got it before the last updates using Boost Power Up and KingSling, spending birdcoins (not gems)

-Subzero, ice splat #2: use 10 accelerators (the only 1 on the track does not work) – Another bug. Hopefully Rovio will fix it in next update.

@grimmjow
    :

Speedway, Track 2, challenge 24 of race : completely trash 3 opponents – try to land on another kart at the beginning jump with the slingshot (easier) or during the race (more difficult). I got it in the first slingshot jump.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @wazemank!
    Actually I’m so annoyed by Rovio’s decision to make power-ups cost in gems instead of bird coins in their latest update. 10 gems for a king sling?? Think of the challenges to use 7 of them in a row!! And all you get by passing the challenge is 3 gems??

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @wazemank, @platium, @mvnla2 , @mikey-bizzle and @alcusto..!!! Finally I got 401 challenges done…!!!! I know I an very behind from many if you ; but I am trying to do my best. Next quest for me it’s to reach 500 …!!! When I don’t know !!! But but believe me I’ll dot it.

There is a New ” Forum ” made by myself : Please check it out : you’ll found it . And please participate on it…!!! I thing you will pull out all your thought about this Game on my new Forum .

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I’ve edit my post from the other day cause I made error on the amount of gems. I originally said 40 gems for the “all power ups” but it’s really 30 gems per race 4 times for 120.

I’m now at 795 challenges complete with a goal to get to 800 in the next day or so.

I’ve estimated I need just over 7,500 gems to push pass all of the challenges I’m stuck at. This is roughly $150 to $175 REAL dollars or racing the daily event of 20 gems for 350 straight days! Since I’m not up to do this, I think if I get 800 challenges under my belt, I’m retiring till next release :)

Here is my progress. Races ordered by the 3 types…Vs the Opponents, Time Bomb, Fruit/Ice Splat and I put the categorization of TIC or HToP. Most of my HToP are really easy to do if you fork over the cash/gems and fall into Rovio’s money grab.

Seedway – Track #1
    Race 44 – All Power Ups 3 Races in a Row – HToP – Rovio actually has this programmed requiring you to do it 4 times in a row before the check mark. Need to use King Sling, Repair and Boost at cost of 30 Gems total * 4 attempts = 120 Gems
    Race 41 – HToP – Use King Sling 7x in Row – 70 Gems
    Race 50 – HToP – Use King Sling 7x in Row – 70 Gems

Seedway – Track #2
    Race 44 – HToP – All PUs 3 Races in Row assume same bug – 120 Gems
    Race 40 – HToP – Use King Sling 7x in Row – 70 Gems
    Race 19 – HToP – All PUs 3 Races in Row assume same bug – 120 Gems

Rocky Road – Track #1
    Race 28 – Use 5 karts plus King Sling 7x – 3,000 Gems to add kart (have 4) + 70 gems
    Race 28 – HToP – 3 stars with 5 karts – have 4 so buying one more gets me this too
    Race 16 – TIC – 30% of all fruits on track – seems to top out around 26-27%

Rocky Road – Track #2
    Race 28 – King Sling 7x = 70 more gems
    Race 11 – HToP – closely miss 15 obstacles in a race … dont feel there is enough opportunity make this happen but there are at least 15 items … just not spread out to achieve this…tried kart going backwards too and it didnt help :)
    Race 16 same as track #1

Rocky Road – Track #3
    Race 28 – King Sling 7x = 70 more gems
    Race 22 – King Sling 7x = 70 more gems (Time Bomb)
    Race 22 – King Sling 7x = 70 more gems (Fruit Splat)

Air Tracks – least enjoyable – drifting is the fun of this game and hardest to do with the “plane” karts:

Air – Track #1
    Race 17 – Stay in 1st entire race … even with Power Ups, getting passed off screen
    Race 14 – HToP – destroy 10 obstacles while drifting
    Race 18 – HTop – splat 10 fruit single drift
    Made the mistake on karts to upgrade my handling on all planes purchased … makes drifting very very difficult for a long drift.

Air – Track #2
    Race 25 – Use all power-ups 3(4) races in a row…fear this is like Seedway – 120 gems
    Race 21 – HToP: Beat own score – have to beat over 140,000 … need all PUs = 30 gems
    Race 12 – HToP: splat 10 fruit single drift

Air Track #3
    Race 13 – HToP: Beat own score – have to beat over 166,000…30 gems for PUs
    Race 7 – HToP: destroy 5 ice obstacles while drifting
    Race 7 – HToP: splat 7 fruit single drift

Stunt Track #1
    Race 15 – TIC: Stay in 1st entire race. Tried everything. Opponents fly above you unexplainably…haven’t found a short cut to compensate.
    Race 19 – TIC: Avoid 20 wood obstacles…if memory serves there are only 15 or 16
    Race 25 – HToP: Use Boost Pads 50 times! There are 2 available…requires 25 races.

Stunt Track #2
    Race 23 – HToP: Use all power-ups 3(4) races in a row…fear this is like Seedway – 120 gems
    Race 25 – HToP: Use King Sling 7x in row = 70 gems
    Race 24 – TIC: 35% of fruit splat on track – max out around 27-29%

Stunt Track #3
    Race 30 – HToP: Beat own score … need to beat 222,015 … Need PUs = 30 gems
    Race 19 – TIC: Avoid 15 stone obstacles … sadly only 7 or 8 exist on track
    Race 27 – HToP: 3 stars with 5 karts. Need 3,000 gems to buy a kart and upgrade half way then fully.

Sub Zero Track #1 (Preview)
    Race 23 – HToP: Use all power ups in 3 race (likely 4) = 120 gems
    Race 22 – HTop: King sling 7X in row = 70 gems
    Race 8 – TIC: Splat more bananas than other fruit. Rovio didn’t update for fact it’s desserts…unforgivable error for a new release!

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast
    try to buy the powerup from the shop using gems. I think is 20% cheaper then buying at the game itself.

hi @nacho18
    congrats on your milestone. i now into air. still trying to drift as much possible!!!

hi @grimmjow
    like the rest said, at the start is easier as you will be trying to land. just try to adjust your strength and land onto anyone kart. easiest to destroy other kart is at rockway, bumpy road, alot of minor jump.

hi @alcusto
    skipping stage using gems is cheaper initially, but the more you skip, the next skip will need +1gem more. try getting the powerup from the shop, instead of buying at the race.

Stunt: Fruit Splat, track 2, challenge #24: Splat 35% of fruit in a race? FORGET ABOUT IT. i cant even get 30%!!! is a bug.

where do you find the unworkable boost pad? I cant even find 1 at subzero.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi@abgofast. Thank you very much for your very detailed information . It’s going to be very valuable for me and all of the drivers on this thread . So you were using only free resources : that’s more impressive and reach all the way …!! I will follow all your path on these Racetrack Your contribution it’s so Vast wide of experiences for all of this team keep on track and stay tuned with us.

@platium . I will start to play on Air very soon hopefully before next update . I just trying to collect more gems ; and coins and pass as much challenges I can do. On air I have only 2 partially upgraded 2 karts . With your guidance : I will open using coins next one . And I will follow your experiences and tips. Thank you.

Arus73
    @alcusto

hi @platium, yes you are definitely right that spending gems to skip challenges is the worst tactic. I regret I did it so much at the beginning (as well as wasting many power-ups when they were only costing bird coins…).
    The unworkable boost pad in subzero ice splat #2 is right after start on the left. It is actually not a pad, but a red double arrow mark on the snow which probably was the one which Rovio should have activated as a real boost pad but forgot it.

Arus73
    @alcusto

hi again @platium, I have a question for you about drifting tactic on Air levels.

In a past post you wrote that “u need to be fast to drift. what you need is acceleration, and not speed” but in another one you wrote that “Slower car drift easily. I upgraded the strength but leave the speed. It seems that with more strength and less speed, the car drift easier in air!

So, what’s the best tactic to follow? I’m going to receive soon my new telepods for Air levels. Should I max out their stats on acceleration and strength only, leaving out the speed and handling?

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

those red arrow still a mystery.

for air to drift.
    do not add to speed.
    acceleration increase.
    handling, not sure any effect.
    strength, let me try again.

i gg to telepod matilda kart and try w full power acceleration!!!

and will let u know..

platium
    @platium

Hi @alcusto

Increasing Acceleration and not doing anything about Speed in air, the kart drag easier.

I’m using tubcopter, Matilda kart.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @platium! What about the other drivers out there @nacho18, @wazemank, @abgofast, @mvnla2, @mikey-bizzle: have you noted the same? By only upgrading the acceleration to max and leaving the rest it’s the best way to achieve the infamous 25 drifts on Air levels?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @alcusto and @platium. Yes both of you. Yesterday night time I pass : Air Track 2 , Challenge 5 – avoid the first 5 obstacles . Easily using Tap mode. My kart was Gree Baron . I follow the tips of Platium an I increased only Acceleration ; nothing on speed. Unfortunately I gave totally upgrade my 2 karts: Tub copter and Tub Thumper to Max. I have one kart partially upgraded , calls woodwind but cost 600 gems.!!!
    So @platium for pass some others challenges : Using Green Baron especifically on track 3 wich one I have to increase to 940 cc. 950cc !!! Should in increase on Strength only or more on Handling an little bet on Strength . On Strength I have 14 bars but I have yellow lighted only 5 or 6 ..!! And on Handling its 12 bars I and on mid. !! What shoul I do.
    This Kart : Green Baron it’s my only choice to pass more Challenges on tracks 2 and 3 were I feel there are more difficult ch. to pass …!!! Obviously I’ll work on track 1 trying to pass more ch. with this only kart that need more little upgrade : hope you understand my questioning.!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hello guys! Just to keep you updated, I wrote to Rovio highlighting them the bug in Stunt: Fruit Splat, track 2, challenge #24: Splat 35% of fruit in a race?
    They replied me that “We are currently investigating this problem and we will hopefully get it fixed in no time at all. We apologize for the inconvenience.”

I highly suggest all of you to write to them about all other TICs out there and hopefully we will get them fixed.

By the way, I have also asked to revert the power up cost to bird coins instead of gems and they replied “thanks for the feedback. We are always listening to our users’ feedback, and will always keep making adjustments to provide the best possible game experience.”

Maybe if all of us ask this they will listen to us.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

That wants to say “HToP” and “TIC” ?

@platium
    :
    You say that the kart which costs 3000 gems allows to drift easily? So easily as the karts of the other worlds?
    One of the karts costing fewer gems does not allow to slip as well?

@abgofast
    :
    Thank you. I take back your model to indicate my blockings. At present, to pass a challenge with gems, that costs you how much? I 61, now even to buy bonuses is more profitable. If I had known that shall make Rovio, I shall have bought an enormous stock of bonus with coins…
    For information, by buying bonuses has the reception, unit prices are better than in the beginning race.
    I have 570 challenges, 1750 gems and 700 000 coins.
    Costs :
    King Sling : 8
    Mainetance : 4
    Acceleration : 12
    Kart Target : 16
    Pass challenge (for me) : 61

Seedway – Track #1 & Track #2
    Race 28 – Use 5 karts + King Sling 7x – Have 3 karts + 56 gems
    Time 31 – Use 5 karts + King Sling 7x – Have 3 karts + 56 gems
    Fruit 27 – Use 5 karts – Have 3 karts

Rocky Road – Track #1 & Track #2 & Track #3
    Race 15 – Use 3 karts – Have 2 karts
    Time 17 – Use 3 karts – Have 2 karts
    Fruit 24 – 35% of all fruits on track – Seems to top out around 30-32%

Air – Track #1
    Time 06 – Avoid 7 obstacles while drifting
    Fruit 06 – Drift on finishing line

Air – Track #2
    Time 08 – Avoid 7 obstacles while drifting
    Fruit 12 – Splat 10 fruit single drift

Air – Track #3
    Time 08 – Avoid 7 obstacles while drifting
    Fruit 06 – Drift on finishing line

In Air, I don’t understand why there is a gap of the series of challenge for Time, between the track 1 and tracks 2-3.
    As can be seen the series 6 of 1 corresponds to 8 of 2-3.

Stunt – Track #1
    Race 14 – Use 3 karts – Have 2 karts
    Fruit 17 – Beat own score – Need to beat 176 037

Stunt – Track#2 & Track #3
    Race 14 – Use 3 karts – Have 2 karts
    Fruit 17 – Use Boost Power Up 3x in Row – 24 gems

I was already blocked in the series 17 of the Fruit for the track 1 before the update. As a result, I think that that did not put me the same challenge as for circuits 2-3.
    By freeing it, that should again be the same.

Sub Zero Track #1
    Race 09 – Use 2 karts – Have 1 kart
    Time 14 – Use 3 karts – Have 1 kart
    Ice 02 – Use 10 accelerators

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto . I already wrote to ROVIO; several times ..!!! What they tell you on the last Paragraph you wrote above , it’s what they told me too ; about that they really are very repetitive and very Polite. But your suggestion about complaint over TIC’s it’s good .!!! We should do often ; just to be very clear that they are making too Much TIC’s.!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@grimmjow. TIC. Means. Top Impossible Challenge.
    HToP. Means. Hard To Pass.

TIC’s . Are very Impossible to pass. ( Challenges ).
    HToP . Are hard to pass but Very, Very Possible to pass ( Challenges ) ..!!! Maybe you need to try many times to achieve them.
    Example. We were stuck on ” fruits ” – splat 40 fruits without steering . . One of the drivers found out that driving backward. And using Tap mode instead of tilt was very good results for many of us and we Pass on this TIC..!! So wasn’t TIC. Because we could pass..!! Know that Challenge it’s ” HToP ..!!

Hope you understand this explanation.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi : @platium and Every one. Here are my standing Progress ; Seedway 96 ; Rocky Road 132, Air 58, Stunt 106 and Sub-Zero 19. = 411. RIGTH Know I am driving on Rocky Road : I have 3 challenges open to play on al 3 the 3 Missions..!!! But I am a little bet boring and kinda tedious on these Ch. ..!!! So I take a some rest on that. And I am trying Air again Follow your Tips and very valuable guidance . So I try to pass some Challenges on Air:

Here it’s my standing and Progress on Air.
    For know on Green Baron : the acceleration it’s fully upgraded .

Track 1 . Race , Ch. 2 . -score 125,000 points . TIC
    Time Boom. Ch.7 -Destroy 5 obstacles while drifting in a race. TIC.
    Fruit Splat.Ch.2 -score 125,000 points . TIC

Track 2. Race . Ch. 24 – Closely miss 50 TNT boxes. TIC.
    Time Boom. Ch.6 – Open all 3 missions to play for:
    – Get 3 Stars without using a special power.
    – Avoid 250 obstacles.
    – Avoid the first 40 obstacles.
    I thing this one Ch. It’s an other TIC.
    Fruit Splat. Ch. 12 – Splat 10 fruits in a single Drift.!!! TIC . I did try last night with Green Baron . Not results. I did only 8 fruits .

Track 3 . Race .Ch. 5 – Drift over the finish line. No yet try with my Green Baron.!!! I need 930cc.
    Time Boom. Ch. 5 : two Missions to go.
    – Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacle without steering.. Maybe. I’ll get with my Green Baron. Need 940cc. No yet upgraded to 940cc.
    Fruit Splat. Ch. 4 – Splat 30 fruit while Drifting. Need 950cc.

Over here on this track my Green Baron it’s 839cc. The Question it’s what I should increase to 930cc ; 940cc. ; and 950cc. Strength !!! Or Handling ..!!! Both equally or more strength than handling : or inverse. : More handling than Strength …!!!

Okay @platium !!! What you recommend. Me to do.!!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Thanks for explanation.
    Did you make a success of the challenges of drifts in Air with the kart in 600 gems ?
    By increasing only the acceleration?

By analyzing the challenges where I block in Air, you can recommend me on which kart to set and at which level to improve it ?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @grimmjow..!!! For know : Drivers playing on Drifts are only @platium. @alcusto and just come back to drive Air ; me nacho18: I will play for a while Drifting ; if I have Great results I’ll tell you. And about the question on Kart Costing 600 Gems ; which one I thing it’s Woodwind …!!! I thing not buddy of us bought that kart . But who knows : Maybe platium have he has all of karts on TELEPODS 13 Karts maybe he got it. Ask him.!!! Best Regards.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@grimmjow @nacho18 @platium

Hey guys, if you re-visit my post from a day or so ago, you’ll see I edit it. I made a mistake on the number of gems required for the “all power ups for 3 races in a row”. It requires King Sling (10), Repair (5) and Boost (15) for 30 gems. The bug is you need to do it 4 times not 3 to get the check mark. So it’s 120 gems to pass that challenge.

I’m estimating now I need 7,500 GEMS to beat the “gem” challenges I’m stuck at

On the plus side, I’m at 795 challenges complete now. 5 more to my 800 goal!
    (Seedway 232, Rocky 190, Air 125, Stunt 198, Sub Zero 50)

I’m on Stunt-Fruit Splat- track 25: use 50 boost pads. It will take 25 races to get this one down as their are 2 boost pads on the track. Hoping the next 4 to get me to 800 won’t require many gems as I’m sadly low on them and rely on the daily challenge as best source of free gems.

I’ve not paid for a single gem purchase with real money. I’ve purchased the coin doubler and the cheapest karts in the old release when you could get them for between $2 and $10 dollars. It’s taken hours and hours of driving to get close to 800 but I figure I spent maybe $50 total on the game and that’s reasonable price for me considering how much fun I’ve experienced since the game came out.

Once I get 800, I’m going to try my hand at AB Star Wars 2 again. I’ve 3 starred all the levels but haven’t unlocked the characters. With this newest update, it seems the currency in the game “bird coins” can be earned easier now without having to buy. I want to check that out and see if I can unlock the other characters on my list to get

Looking forward to uploading the screenshot picture of 800 challenges complete soon to my profile! That will be sweet :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. You are an Incredible Driver your standing on your Progress it’s Really amazing and for me make me fell Envy . I know it will take a while but I do want to Reach 720…!!! After that ; I don’t know. For know if you have a Big Experiences on your last 5 Challenges ; Please Let it know to all of us..!!! Good luck. And the Best REGARDS for You. nacho18.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 — thanks for the kind words

Good news / Bad news to report.

Completed Stunt-Fruit Splat-Track #1-Race 25 to get to 796 challenges. Ran the course 25 times to get the ‘use 50 boosts’
    Note that the second boost is blocked by a fence but still accessible for the count if you dont mind having to respawn

Bad news is Stunt-Fruit Splat-Track #1- race 26 requires you to use king sling 7 times in a row. 70 more gems to collect :(
    Also have to avoid splatting any bananas. This will be HToP cause its a narrow track. My strategy will be to let my opponent take the early lead before I launch. Hoping he gets the fruit and opens up the course.
    Third challenge is easy….splat more melons than other fruit. Already done on first attempt.

They make me work for the final 4 to get to 800!
    not sure which 4 im stuck on will I attempt to conquer

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @abgofast: I thing you are going well : about collect 70 gems you need couple days to got : plus these .!!! On Stunt Track 1 Race you can collect at least one Gem or even 2 if you lucky on Rocky road : Track1 ; Race same thing ; but some times are 3 I did it many times. So about your Strategy for not collect any bananas it’s fine …! After you let go your opponents you need a good eye to see gaps were your opponents leave more of others fruits especially on the corners and you very good drifting ..!! So you’ll got it …!!! I did it several times , I can’t remember ; were but I did it. On this you need at least 20 to 22% more of the others fruits . It could be hard but achievable …!! Come on @abgofast you will Conquer those Numbers . !!! You already have my HURRAHHHS AND APPLAUSES .

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @platium @grimmjow

Success! 800 achieved! 235 Seedway, 190 Rocky, 125 Air, 200 Stunt, 50 Sub Zero

http://angrybir.de/QN3k1w

Last 4:

Seedway – Track #2 – Fruit Splat #19 – Use 3 Boost Power Ups in a Row – invested my 45 gems from the day’s work and conquered this challenged which lead to

Seedway – Track #2 – Fruit Splat #20
    – Splat 75 Fruit while drifting (easy, didn’t have to be done in 1 attempt)
    – Get 3 starts 5 times (easy, just finish off the fruit bar for 5 races)
    – Score greater than 120,000 points. (easy, get 20,000 points just cause on challenge 20 so simply completing the fruit bar gets you the rest)

Seedway – Track #3 – Fruit Splat #21
    – Stay in 1st for whole race 2 races in a row (easy, only one opponent whose kart is not fully powered up…he is no match for ABGoFast!)
    – Achieve 3 starts with 3 racers (easy)
    – Use 50 boosts (time consuming but easy. 3 boosts on track required racing it 17 times)

Seedway – Track #3 – Fruist Splat #22 requires you to invest 70 gems to use King Sling 7 times in a row so thought I would have to stop at 799 ….

BUT the 800 challenge completed came on:

Stunt – Track #3 – Race vs Opponents #30
    – already completed 2 of 3 challenges here…just needed to “beat your score”
    – my high score was 222,015
    – grabbed good old chuck and a boost power up to fly and speed and drift moving around the TNT, past all opponents to finish 1st by a mile and set new high score of 225,258! 800 challenges! Woooooo!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Oooooohh my @abgofast…!!! You really are
    ANGRY BIRD GO FAST….!!! You are 100% Amazing ..!!! That’s incredible 800 Challenges :
    GUUUUUAAAUUU. You are the best .

HHHUUURRRRAAAHHH . APLAUSES … My Deepest. respect on you …! What a race Men.

Long live to the Champion of ABGO. Who You @abgofast.

Big CONGRATS Of YOUR MILESTONE

REGARDS.

nacho18.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.