ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Tommy
    @tolousn

@platium
    2. Rock Road Track 3: Fruit 16 – Same thing – you can use tornado bird and send out the tornado at a right moment you’ll get to 26%, but it’s still not 30
    3. Air Track 1: Time Bomb 2 – use all power ups, and Chuck and buy 2 special powers. Trust me it’s better to spend 6 diamonds on special powers now then keep skipping these.
    4. Stunt: Track 1 Fruit 6 – don’t remember this one. I think you can do it with bubbles, if not try the tornado bird.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

@tolousn, @platium, @nacho18

Guys, could you just pass the mission “finish a race without your kart”, does it possible?
    if so, a huge request maximum describe in detail how you did it?

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

“@tolousn Excellent contribution. I got “closely miss 40 fruits in a race” at the first attempt going backwards, so thanks very much. I wish you’d said before…”

me too! Awesome solution, thank you very much!

Tommy
    @tolousn

@kamenev-spbgma pick a cart with low hp – best high speed and acceleration, low everything else. Bump into the wall few times without respawning. Cement blocks are good too. Once you see the back wheels break that means the cart is gonna break. Head over to the finish and hit the wall one last time. Main bird is good for this you can crash at the end at high speed – he will roll for a while.

If you upgraded all the carts already it’s gonna be harder. Maybe you can either buy a new cart or try to get some of those online QR codes to work for you. I haven’t tried, but I hear some people get carts by scanning printed out QR codes.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

@tolousn
    “i.e for levels requiring to splat fruit while boosting, I recommend tornado bird again. If you don’t get enough fruit, get more special power before the race and use it twice or trice if you have to.”

A lot of thanks again! It is absolutely working! I couldnt did rocky road track 3 fruit splat challenge #6. And now I did it from the first attempt just used tornado bird in a time of a boosting! Great advice!

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

@tolousn
    Rocky road track 1&2 Time Boom “closely miss 15 obstacles in a race@”
    Did you get it? And how?)) first track really short, and computer counting my not all “missed closely” objects.. do you have some advices for this task?

obaone
    @obaone

Rocky Road 73
    Seedway 73
    Air 21
    Stunt 64

Have not skipped any challenges, bought gems or coins
    I like to think the purpose of a good game is the challenge

On the fruit splat challenges, where you need to splat a % of fruit, yet the fruit turns to coins before you can reach the % needed, use your boost power-up. No other special powers needed, not even your birds special powers. Kart you use does not factor in either.
    To miss all bananas, ride the sidelines, slowly. Try not to increase speed or make any sudden turns.
    I have not yet figured out the finish your race without your kart yet, but I have not spent alot of time trying.
    Any challenge where you have to miss less than “x” amount of fruit, just ride the course normal a couple of times, determine where the fruit is and then you can deviate through the course without worrying about having to take any sudden turns and apin out into the fruit.
    I will keep you posted as I find more ways to beat the challenges.

I refuse to skip, so it may take a while…

Hope this helps

platium
    @platium

Hi @kamenev-spbgma

Finished witout your kart needs skill and timing.

Like what the others said. Get a kart use the drifting mode to bang onto the wall. Once the wheel is CROOKED. just slam it at high spped against the side of the wall to LEAVE your kart. Seedway is easier!

Tommy
    @tolousn

@obaone – don’t mean to burst your bubble, but if you don’t skip you’ll get stuck really soon. A lot of challenges are rigged for failure I.e. skip 15 stone obstacles in a row (on a track that only has 8 obstacles). That’s not a challenge, that’s a definition of insanity. ;)

By the way, I still don’t think there is a solution for 30% of all fruit. What you mentioned about the boost makes no difference to me. Mainly I’m talking about rocky road challenge 16 – all 3 tracks.

@kamenev-spbgma
    – no clue. I’m stuck on it too. Probably slower cart would help, but I maxed them all out.

waze
    @wazemank

413 challenges done.

138 Seedway, 113 Rocky Road, 41 Air, 121 Stunt.
    182 Race, 77 Time Boom, 154 Fruit Splat.

And here a list of the most difficult challenges (for me)

SEEDWAY

-track 1&2, Race, challenge #28: win a race with 5 karts.
    -track 1&2, Time Boom, challenge #4: “famous” finish a race without your kart.
    -track 1, Time Boom, challenge #20: Destroy more than 50% of the wooden obstacles.
    -track 1, Time Boom, challenge #26: Destroy more than 60% of the ice obstacles.
    -track 1&2, Fruits, challenge #5: closely miss 40 fruits in a race.
    -track 1, Fruits, challenge #22: do not splat any bananas.
    -track 1, Fruits, challenge #24: Splat 35% of fruit in a race – Impossible, because fruits become coins at 34% ???
    -track 1, Fruits, challenge #27: Get a 3 star score with 5 different karts
    -track 2, Time Boom, challenge #11: avoid 10 stone obstacles in a row. Impossible because there are only 8?
    -track 2, Time Boom, challenge #11: closely miss 15 obstacles in a race.
    -track 2, Fruits, challenge #12: splat 60 fruit without steering – impossible, because fruits become coins after fruit number 53 ???

ROCKY ROAD

-Race mode, all tracks, challenge #13: overtake 2 oponents in one boost
    -Race mode, all tracks, challenge #15: win with 3 karts
    -Time Boom, all tracks, challenge #4: finish a race without a kart
    -Time Boom, tracks 1&2, challenge #11: closely miss 15 obstacles in a race
    -Time Boom, track 3, challenge #7: Destroy 5 Ice obstacles while drifting in a race
    -Fruits, all tracks, challenge #5: closely miss 40 fruits
    -Fruits, all tracks, challenge #16: splat 30% of fruits – Impossible??? They become birdcoins after 25%.
    -Fruits, track 2, challenge #12: splat 60 fruits without steering – Impossible??? After 51 fruits, they become birdcoins.

AIR

-Race mode, challenge #2: score 125.000 points
    -Race mode, challenge #4: drift 25 times during a race
    -Race mode, challenge #5: cross the finish line drifting
    -Race mode, challenge #12: score 135.000 points
    -Race mode, challenge #15: win with 3 different karts
    -Time Boom, challenge #2: score 125.000 points
    -Time Boom, challenge #3: drift 15 times
    -Time Boom, challenge #4: finish a race without your kart
    -Fruits, challenge #2: get 125.000 points
    -Fruits, challenge #3: splat 7 fruits in a single drift

STUNT

-Race mode, all tracks, challenge #8: Win a race with 2 karts.
    -Race mode, all tracks, challenge #14: Win a race with 3 karts.
    -Race mode, all tracks, challenge #18: Collect 2 or less coins in a race.
    -Race mode, all tracks, challenge #23: Don’t collect any coins in a race.
    -Race mode, track 1, challenge #20: win 3 races in a row without using boost pads.
    -Time Boom, all tracks, challenge #4: Finish a race without your kart.
    -Fruit Splat, track 1, challenge #6: Splat 10 fruit while boosting in a race. Impossible???
    -Fruit Splat, all tracks, challenges #22: Do no splat any bananas
    -Fruit Splat, track 2, challenge #24: Splat 35% of fruit in a race
    -Fruit Splat, track 3, challenge #27: Get a 3 stars score with 5 different karts

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello guys: @wazemank; @kamenev-spbgma ; @tolousn; @platium and @obaone . And all others Drivers that usually are on this treand of Forum . This is my list of challenges. Not completed . I mean one Mission ir event to go ; for passing a challenge HToP. Hard to Pass. Or TIC . Top Imposible Challenges.

Seedway.
    – Race. Track 1. 22. Chall. Win 3 races in a row without using a boost pads .
    – Time. Boom. 5. Chall. Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    – Fruit Splat. 5. Chall. Closely miss 40 fruits in a race.
    Track 2. Race. 22. Chall. Win 3 races in a row w. Using a boost pads.
    Time boom. 5. Chall. Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    Fruit splat . 5. Chall. Closely miss 40 fruit in a race.

Rocky Road.

Track 1.
    – Race. 15. Chall. Win w. 3 different Karts.
    – Time boom. 5. Chall. Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    – Fruit Splat5. Chall. Closely miss 40 fruit in a race.
    Track 2.
    – Race 15. Chall. Win with 3 different karts.
    – Time boom 5. Chall. Launch and avoid 5 obstacles .
    – Fruit splat5. Closely miss 40 fruit in a race.
    Track 3.
    – Race. 15. Chall.win with 3 different karts.
    – Time boom 7. Chall. Destroy 5 Ice obstacles while drifting in a race.
    – Fruit splat5. Chall. Closely miss 40 fruit in a race.

Air.

Track 1.
    – Race. 2. Chall. Score 125 000 points.
    – Time boom. 7. Chall. Destroy 5 ice obstacles drifting .
    – Fruit splat2. Chall. Score 125 000 points.
    Track 2.
    – Race. 24. Chall. Closely miss 50 TNT boxes.
    – Time boom 5. Chall. Launch and avoid 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    – Fruit splat10. Fruit on single drift.
    Track3
    – Race. 5. Chall. Drift over finish line.
    – Time boom. 5. Chall. Launch and avoid 5 obstacle w. Steering
    Chall. Avoid 7 obstacles drifting
    – Fruit splat4. Chall. Splat 30 fruit drifting .

Stunt.
    Track. 1
    – Race 6. Chall. Collect less tha 5 coins
    – Time boom 6. Avoid the first 40 obstacles
    – fruit splat6. Splat 10 fruit boosting in a race.

Track. 2.
    – Race. 6. Chall. Collect less than 5 coins.
    – Time boom 5. Chall. Avoid the first 5 obstacles w. Steering
    – Fruit splat7. Chall. Splat less tha 20 fruits.
    Track 3.
    – Race. 14. Chall. Win with 3 different karts.
    – Time boom.11. Chall. Avoid 10 stone obstacles .
    – Fruit splat7. Chall. Splat less than 20 fruits. Okay .

All of this Missions or events are the third mission I need to pass a challenge. The situation it’s this I have only 334 gems and I need 138 on my next skip. So…. I feel really Stuck ….!!!! What I need to do. What you guys recommend me.
    I am thinking to play a lot versus ; just to make tired all the characters; then start to re-play again. It’s this correct…!!! I am trying to collect more gems but it’s to hard. I thing I need many hundreds . Okay my numbers on all my challenges are Seedway 58.
    Rocky road 68.
    Air 57.
    Stunt 59. Total = 242.
    If I compare all these numbers with what you all got …!!!! I am really behind . I am trying to overcome and add more challenges to my progress , but it’s to hard…!!!! I don’t know what to do…! Please give me some help.

platium
    @platium

Hi @nacho18

I think you skipped alot of challenges!

Let me see what I can help.

Seedway.
    – Race. Track 1. 22. Chall. Win 3 races in a row without using a boost pads .
    (use king pig to fly over the last pad. Last pad, very difficult to avoid! Rest of the earlier pad, just go by the side!)

– Time. Boom. 5. Chall. Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    (try to aim for the right wall. set your control to touch screen, so you will not accidentally steer it.)

– Fruit Splat. 5. Chall. Closely miss 40 fruits in a race.
    (there is a bug, splat fruits backward!!! It works!!!, i remember somebody here mentioned it before.)

Track 2. Race. 22. Chall. Win 3 races in a row w. Using a boost pads.
    Time boom. 5. Chall. Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    Fruit splat . 5. Chall. Closely miss 40 fruit in a race.
    (see above, same strategy)

Rocky Road.

Track 1.
    – Race. 15. Chall. Win w. 3 different Karts.
    (buy the telepods toys!!!)

– Time boom. 5. Chall. Launch and avoid the first 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    (try to aim off)

– Fruit Splat5. Chall. Closely miss 40 fruit in a race.
    (race backward!)

Track 3.
    – Time boom 7. Chall. Destroy 5 Ice obstacles while drifting in a race.
    (this need abit of skill and must crash to side of wall to slow kart down!!! kart when jumps, is considered in the air, drift only happens on the grounds!)

Air.

Track 1.
    – Race. 2. Chall. Score 125 000 points.
    (my highest score is 124k!!!, think have to use all powerup, plus additional special power)

– Time boom. 7. Chall. Destroy 5 ice obstacles drifting .
    (have not come to here yet)

– Fruit splat2. Chall. Score 125 000 points.
    (need all powerup, plus try to stay in air or drift as much as possible)

Track 2.
    – Race. 24. Chall. Closely miss 50 TNT boxes.
    (just keep playing)

– Time boom 5. Chall. Launch and avoid 5 obstacles w. Steering.
    (same, aim off)

Track3
    – Race. 5. Chall. Drift over finish line.
    (need boost powerup, so that you can drift, drifting in air is minimal, have to time it right!)

Stunt.
    Track. 1
    – Race 6. Chall. Collect less tha 5 coins
    (try to fly off course!)

– Time boom 6. Avoid the first 40 obstacles
    (this is a skill)

– fruit splat6. Splat 10 fruit boosting in a race.
    (this is IMPOSSIBLE, only 2 fruits!!!)

Hope this help!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi … @platium; thank you for your promptly response. I did play this morning before working: but I couldn’t pass any challenge : I am going to put focus on challenges that take longer but secure get a challenge: like skipt 50 TNT boxes I have about 20 already then I nay get the karts telepods: not sure about it because I can fully upgrade karts ; I already have more than a millions coins; but done drivers don’t recommend to upgrade karts. Rigth know I am driving to skipt 40 or miss 40 fruits by driving ” Backwards ” but it’s do hard the most I did was 28; then ; to avoid 5 obstacles no steering : I tried many tines on aim off but not succes . Feeling annoying myself: well I don’t play touch. Not feel comfortable . I play tilt ; better for me. Know this situation .

There are many challenges tha I said , they are ” HToP. Hard to Pass: whether you use telepods ; real money on coins or gems to skip or not to use these sources .

But on reality there are challenges TIC . Top Imposible challenges that they are really Imposible to pass: many drivers said that there are ” insanity ” on this : like splat 10 fruits in single drift and others that some drivers already ID THEM.
    We can do a list of the real challenges TIC top Imposible challenges to pass and ask On grup to ROVIO about this situation. So they probably will fix these insanity on next update

We can star to be analytical on tactics to treat better these TIC challenges . My idea it’s to create a Real Group for making list of all these matters and work hard being more Analytical in challenges also on characters; and making plans for better attack on challenges .

I hope @wazemank ,@tolousn , @kamenev-spbgma, @obaone and you . Will work with me to develop some thing serious and create a nice program for treat better this game.

platium
    @platium

Hi @nacho18

Do not worry about upgrading your kart!

For “without steering” and “racing backward” use touch, easier to control.

“Splat 10 fruits in single drift” is very difficult in AIR. Try using Stella or Bubble to help you on this.

Most of TIC is those splat 30% of fruits when less than that will caused fruits to become bird coin. Written to Rovio, but no reply yet!

Hope this help!

Tommy
    @tolousn

@platium @nacho18
    platium wrote: “Do not worry about upgrading your kart!”

I must disagree, unless you already beat all of the level’s “Finish without your cart” and “Do not collect any coins” – if you upgrade all your carts, and then come across “Do not collect any coins” on of the faster levels, there’s no way you can go entire level at full speed and weave through avoiding all coins. Slow cart on the other hand works great and with a flying pig you make the process possible. Similarly “Finishing without your cart”. If you upgrade the strength of the cart all the way, your odds of getting the cart broke enough before the end of the level becomes slim to none.

platium
    @platium

@tolosn @nacho18

Let you in a secret.

If you have at least 100 coins but below 600 coins. You can use all the power up for Free!

I’ll always try to upgrade speed and acceleration, then handling. Last will be strength.

Normally from my experience, I can only crooked the wheel once per game. Then have to crash at full speed at the wall or drift to the side of the wall to destroy the kart.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

513 challenges done.

150 Seedway, 140 Rocky Road, 33 Air, 190 Stunt.

found one more impossible chall:
    stunt, track1, time boom, chall#16 – avoid 20 wooden obst.. There are only 17 or 18 wooden obstacles on this track..

I really stuck with missions “spend more time drifting than not” – its impossible in Ios I guess.. I did it a lot of time, but after finish line its disappeared every time.. I could not make more than 50%, quz while its gained, the counter stoping and i just have check mark that its done.. and after finish line its disappeared..

Waiting, that Rovio will fix all impossible challenges and bugs. I am not going to buy gems for skipping it.

Tommy
    @tolousn

@kamenev-spbgma – for drifting more than not – leave this as the last challenge to complete. Launch ahead of the count down to the side (that will start you off with 15% or more) – then simply flip your device to the side and walk away. Your bird will keep on spinning backwards and respawning – it will take a while, but the percentages will add up.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

@tolousn – thanks for your promptly response. The problem is not that I can not pass this challenge. I get to 50% and get a tick, but when the system summarizes the level checkmark disappears..

Tommy
    @tolousn

@kamenev-spbgma – I’m aware – as I said, leave for last, and set it on the side – the percentages might still go down after you get the check, but if you leave it drifting all the time it will work.

platium
    @platium

@kamenev-spbgma @tolousn

like tolosn said.

keep drifting even if you get the TICK and 50%. I assume you need 56% to get this challenge done.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

I’m about halfway through replaying the game (was unable to port progress from Android to iPad) and there is one challenge that bugs me as annoying:

Narrowly Miss Splatting Fruit x (number) in a row” or similar.

The hitboxes of the fruit are extremely large and it’s near impossible to judge approach distance to said fruit.

Anyone else experiencing the same annoyance?

platium
    @platium

@les-toreadors

just clear the fruits backwards. it works for me.

waze
    @wazemank

@les-toreadors For these challenge #5 “Closely Miss 40 fruits in a race” try going backwards and you’ll get it.

Good luck.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I have 404 challenges: 146/133/20/105. I do not have a Facebook account, so have used many gems to bypass the #3 challenge for each level. I have not spent a penny.

I am surprised no one has mentioned Stunt, Track 3, Race #6 as an impossible challenge (Use only one boost pad). There are three rows of boost pads spanning the entire course, and when I try to use King Pig, I immediately hit a ceiling (even though I do not see a ceiling) and fall back onto the pads. There is no way around or over those pads.

I also seem to have upgraded my Karts too much – I cannot finish a race without my kart.

Splatting Fruit to a percentage – the boomerang bird works wonders for me for splatting fruit for those challenges where fruit turns to coins until:

Seedway race #24, track #2 (track #1 is beatable)
    Rocky Road #16 (all tracks)
    Air – I have given up on Air – not fun for me and not worth my time;
    Stunt – track 1, #6 (Can’t splat 10 fruit while boosting even with the bird); track 2 #24 (track 3 is beatable up to #27 which requires 5 karts, and I’m not buying a kart).

Any tips for Stunt, track 3, #6 one boost pad?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.