ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@ABGoFast. Mate, I’ve decided to dip in here and offer my condolences. Obviously – and it goes without saying – that I’m crossing absolutely everything for you! Devastating development! Rovio was unable to restore any of my progress… nada. And despite my numerous good-natured appeals to Rovio CS they went ahead and classified ‘my problem’ as ‘device failure’ – and, despite my protestations, they’ve offered me no compensation whatsoever. An extremely bitter pill. Given the triviality of my ‘achievements’ compared to yours I can’t imagine what you’re going through… you’re in my thoughts pal!

platium
    @platium

@abgofast, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @phoenix6

maybe we can write to rovio as a group again regarding @angryde..

i can see that they are having system maintenance now… cant play multiplayer!!!

rovio unleashes it STORM!!! so many upgrade across the board so little time to play… EPIC! STELLA! GO! ABSW2 + TRANSFORMER!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank here you go: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/janmej/album/

@abgofast
    , @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium

I can’t believe what is happening to you all. Fingers crossed for a swift solution. I’ll try to keep the team stats going. Although the stats look a bit weird now as well. Down to about 219k eggs.

@nacho18
    Has the update affected you?

Arus73
    @alcusto

Guys, don’t know what’s happening but I am unable to post on the forum since yesterday noon… (>_<)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6, @wazemank, @platium, @janmej

Everybody, please pay attention not to install the latest game version 1.6.0!!!!
    I tried it out after making a prior precautionary back-up.
    I have not lost all my progress like @abgofast, but I had the following bad surprises:

1. I found that I lost many of the karts I had previously bought (I could count at least 11 of them!)
    2. Many of the karts I had previously upgraded to L4 had degraded to L1 without any possibility to upgrade them again to L4!

I noted that my bird coins and gems slightly increased (I had 2351 gems and now I found 2451) and all my GEs of racer B are still there. I noted that now you have the possibility to change the photo of your driver licence.
    I reinstalled ver 1.5.2 from my backup and wrote a ticket to Rovio.

That’s it pals. Beware!!!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@wazemank – my suggestion is not to update to 1.6.0 and wait for a fix. The same mess happened when version 1.5.0 came out. Rovio released a few days later the fix with version 1.5.2 and they will probably do the same now. Since it already happened, I’m astonished they did not properly test their update before releasing it. WTF!
    Anyway, since you are on Android, I suggest you to use the app called Helium to backup the game data.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde – man I was astonished to read your post earlier today. I cannot believe what you have written to us.
    If it can be of help, I quote you a message I received from Rovio back at the time I lost all my progress due to the 1.5.0 game update:

///
    Dear Alfredo,

We had some server issues, which caused some of our players progress loss. Unfortunately, we are not able to restore your progress because your active save data was deleted due to the mentioned issue. However, we can move a similar progress to your account if you tell us where approximately you were in the game.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Nadir
    Rovio Support Team
    ///

I don’t understand why they cannot do the same for you now.
    Fight my friend, fight!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium

After a day of waiting, the support team (not Nadir, someone else named Johan) replied with what I feel is a standard “sorry”, “investigating”, “tell us what you lost” answer I think they’re overwhelmed with angry tickets that they’re copy and paste this standard BS answer because I gave very detailed view of what was lost
    and shared those pictures @janmej gave me while stressing the game reset it was EVERYTHING!

Another sad day ahead but I’m hoping for a Christmas miracle.

I have no confidence one is coming. They’ve really screwed up again all for the rush to push out an “untested” app before Christmas. My guess was they were to originally release this update on the 1 year anniversary and weren’t ready. Someone gave them a week to ten days because “who wants a Christmas themed update AFTER Christmas”. Then they all closed their eyes and push the “release to world” button and hoped for the best. Bad move Rovio. Hope you have the resources available to us to fix it.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    This Johan wrote to me as well something very standard:

///
    We are really sorry to hear that the recent update has caused problems in your game! We have now received some feedback about this and are currently investigating the cause of the issue. Hopefully it will be fixed in no time at all.

Thank you already in advance! We are really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused!
    ///

I hope that Santa will bring back all your game data as a fantastic Xmas gift.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium

The quotes @alcusto gave are almost word for word what I received too. My more detailed support ticket has gone unanswered now for over 24 hours. Not even a standard answer to at least acknowledge me. This is unacceptable and inexcusable.

While I’m no means expecting to be treated with better service than any other open support ticket, I’m a paying customer. I should at least be ahead of those that download “free” apps and have troubles and file complaints.

You can’t tell me that Rovio doesn’t know I’m a paying customer. It would be all over my Rovio account the minute I bought gems or a kart. As I have the information available on my email history between IAP & Telepod purchases, I was curious how much in 2014 I spent with them. Let’s just say it’s between $250 and $500 dollars spent throughout the year (considering the well documented 1,000+ hours of entertainment I’ve had in the world of ABGo, I am not complaining about the money spent).

What gets me upset is that Rovio, so far, has demonstrated absolutely no interest in keeping this business or viewing me as a loyal customer. It must be nice to be such a successful company that customers with my size and spend annually doesn’t matter to them!!! I am not asking you to consider this but I am seriously considering removal their products from my device if I don’t get a response soon.

Yes…sorry for being Debbie Downer at Holiday time but to use @angryde ‘s well chosen words … this is an extremely bitter pill!

I wish I was on the track … life is good when you GO FAST! Wishing you all the best this holiday season. I hope that indeed Santa delivers all the goodies to you and maybe he’ll give me some good news too … PS … if you’re still reading, thank you for letting me rant a little … it feels good to get that out :)))

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks @janmej for the screens. I’m very sorry @abgofast and others, hope Rovio will solve these problems.
    And thanks @alcusto for your advice, but the new version of ABGo has been auto-updated in my device. It was too late, I haven’t done any backup, I entered the game, v1.6.0 and see I have only 11 karts. So I’ve lost 15. And probably more things. Coins, gems and golden egg counts seem ok.I’ve just wrote to Rovio and attached some images. I need 23,000 gems to buy again these karts and lots of coins to fully upgrade them. Hope Rovio will upgrade the karts or send me these gems and necessary coins.

In spanish I would say “Menuda panda de chapuceros estos de Rovio” – Google translates it as “What a bunch of bunglers” but it maybe has not sense in English.

GO SLOW!! (Only for a few days)

GO FAST!! (2015?)

I Edit the post: 9 cheater teams and ABGOFAST in 10th position. It’s joke.

janmej
    @janmej

@everybody What a big mess. More than half of the team affected! No holiday for the Rovio developers this year…

@ABGoFast
    I understand your frustration and since it’s weekend now, we can’t expect to hear more I guess. Do feel free to rant!

There’s no point in pursuing this week’s challenge with most of you out. I just wanted to mention that I’ve also had a consecutive of 10 wins with my daughter in charge of the SPs. As a strong willed 3-year old she wasn’t happy about the restrictions, but she managed, and only one time in Air she hit the button 4-5 times, so it doesn’t really count, also considering everything else.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi everybody! I agree with @janmej that there’s no point in pursuing this week’s challenge with all issues affecting most of our teammates.
    In addition with all the problems with karts/progress, etc I noted that after version 1.6.0 came out, the multiplayer mode has started to show an extremely annoying “connection failed” problem even if I’m perfectly online. This makes it impossible to play multiplayer. Is it the same for you?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto …! Not at all !!! Voila ; 2 or 3 days after ; the Uodate 1.6.0 !! I decided to play : Challenges ; because !! I was not be able to play Team Multyplayer. But after about one hour Racing I went to see for fun wat’s going on team Multyplayer. Bingo my Gane was opened ..!!! So from Yesterday until know : I am 601 Golden Eggs done and I see our score it’s over 640 000 or more ..!! I thing so I am Racing with Ghost only. So you guys : Team Check my score and advances on team score Please !!! Later I’ll talk to all of you with more Details on my happiness playing again Team MultyPlayer.

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

the loading is damn damn slow…. pushing me to play stella, transformer and epic!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello Team: ” Team MultyPlayer ” “ABGOFAST ”

@abgofast
    @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @platium @janmej @phoenix6 and our Beloved and Never Forgotten @angryde .

I have very Good notices but unfortunately bad notices too.!!!

Let’s star : after I downloaded the Update 1.6.0 on my iPad2 : obviously I did a Backup . My game Remain the same the team MultyPlayer was Closed. Sniff !!! That pushing me to play : Friends Stella Seasons and all devices : iPod Touch5 , iPhone6 Plus and iPad2 . By the way I forgot to backup Go! 1.6.0 on my iPod and iPhone ..!! So ; until know I did not visited Go! By this 2 devices! Not known what’s going on inside : Fearless Leader on Precaution !!!
    Well: know here is the First Good Notice. After 2 days not Racing on Team MultyPlayer . I was racing Challenges ; about an hour !!! I was decided to wonder on MultyPlayer ; I touch the Icon and!!!!! Voila .!!! The Game Miracously ” Open ” the Mode Game !!! Thrust me I jump !!! I was very eager to Race again!!! So!!! But
    Lot of changes!!!

@dbkraemer
    was with 13K’s and @abe_goracer was zero 0 !!
    Our team on GE’s was over 220’k’s
    No changes on ALCUSTO and grimmjow; then I feel so Sad on abgofast he stoped on 58k’s !!! Damm men big Trajedy and loss!
    Know after every single Race !!! The ridiculous spinning old watch Apeears : I have to wait from 3 to 14 seconds next Race is be able to Race again : over and over again many times !!!
    Then the beware of the sync. To Chose : or device or iCloud . Apeears very often : fortunately says it 100% on Both !!! Maybe because ..!! I did used TELEPODS on Challenges and every Time the Game Ask me to Play ” SubZero ” I avoided. Specificly ; on this happens subzero I wait several minutes to replay or if comeback at Next try : push me to Restart !!! No good ; I am losing Prescius minutes !!! But even with that I am over 6146 or more GE’s Ready and our Team Hasover 240540 or more GE’s !!! Patiently I am Pushing Myself for increase our Score on team! Period.
    On Challenges there are news too : on FACEBOOK ; on Team list and Frinds list too!!! Seems like ROVIO wants to Fix it . Please all of you Check up this ; especially @wazemank. Because you wonder on FACEBOOK friends!!!

@abgofast
    . I still astonished on your Big Loss My Dear Friend!!! One Big Year of you Racing Hard and Fast Rovio put on trash your Historic Triunph !!!!any way Victory is yours: Keep Fightting for That Dear Mate and Greatest Teanmate .
    My next Trophies ; GE’s and winning Races on 1 2 and 3 : Especially Dedicated to you Big Brother in Arm.

@wazemank
    : keep Youself Go!ing slow and I’ll catch you . I am Go! In Faster than you Spaniard buddy !!! You better start to Smell my Dust !!!

@dbkraemer
    : Is amazing your # Personal score : you are very close on 30K’s with both ROVIO account !!! Impressive very impressed ; myself on you..!!! Please Go!in Fast ; in Honor to our Dearest Captain @abgofast!!!

@janmej
    ; I apologize for not Fesponding faster to you your mentions about me. I was very busy on personal Matters and my Job ; every year is too Hard and fast.
    Good notices I have in my country 3 children’s ; 2 of them are Already Engaged ; my Daugther was receiving a wedding Ring on Saturday December 13 . And my soon just giving to girlfriend a Wedding Ring too ( he was planning to do this some time ago is what he told me long time ago!) : so I am very happy for my Double Wedding next Year. Know about my Favorite Game Go! Of course Affected me ; at First after downloaded the Worse update on Rovio Games! But know Miracously opened for Racing Again ; with many no good things Glitches and other bad things. But I still Racing I jump to 6146 or more GE’s Ready : please follow my standing and let me know what you see on my score and others thing!

@phoenix6
    I race with you once and a while you just loocks Great at Racing and your Score is very Immprecive keep Go!in fast.

@angryde
    : My Beloved Mate. I still very sad about your big loss . I pray for your promptly Restored Progress on this Great Game ABGo!
    Then I see you on Challenges often to see your very Quickly Progress again on List Team you just jump Fr 23% to 25 ; 30 40 and know 50% !!! It’s a Glitch or you are In Real Race do ing those # …!!! If you decided to Replay like @dbkraemer : from Zero to 100% you are know on mid! And very soon you will join us Rigth or I am wrong!!!! A big Salute and big Hug to too you my Dear Mate : we Really Miss you. I wish Luck and God be With you ; my dear Mate.

@grimmjow
    and @alcusto please Kepp Go!ing Fast: we Need you . I wish your Problems be solved soon for join you again on our GE’s team ABGOFAST!

Come on Team ” ABGOFAST ” Go! Fast on this Team MultyPlayer mode on Benefit or our Beloved Captain ” @abgofast .

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 BIG congrats on the double engagement. That’s huge! Great!

I see your progress. Very good news indeed. I think you’re kind of safe to race now. Even on sub zero. It takes a while before the game loads, and often the game crashes when sub zero is chosen. I get the sync prompt a lot as well, but at least I think the deal with the zero eggs after a crash has been taken care of. If you see it again just restart the game and your eggs are back. That has happened to me a lot before the update, and I think that’s what’s going on with @dbkraemer as well sometimes, but they are restored after restart, I hope. Keep going!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello team : is me Again. @abgofast @wazemank @platium @dbkraemer @grimmjow @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 and @angryde.

I forgot to mention many things : hope this time is everything on posting.

@platium
    . Would you like to Descrive with a Litle bet more details your problems affected on this last update 1.6.0 . Why you mention is too slow damm!!!
    Did you lost some Karts or many of them which ones !!! Your progress loocks intact as well your GE’s ; there is any crashing on your Game which part of the Game!!
    What other thing happens on your game!!

Okay : karts first !!! I did lost. I thing so 7 or 8 .!!! I have 39 !! But I remember I did have 47 or something like that.!!
    On Stunt I am Missing my ” Wall Magnet ” fully Maxed . Then I see diferentes Karts on L1 very poor Max!!

On Air I still have Tub Copter !!! But is was before an other Tub Pommper or Tub Tomper or something like star says it ” Tub _______ ” do you @platium remember which one is or even you guys too!!!

On SEEDWAY I have a lot L1 and new ones with very poor Max!! Same thing on Rocky Road!!!

Know I Rememnber on the Beginig of the update ” I see Some offers on Some Karts .!!! What I thing so is exactly the Karts I lost . On the update!!! I do not want to buy Karts again that I already purchased them even the Karts that Was $ 1.99 per Kart. I remember they where about 5 to 7 karts on $ 1.99 a Kart!!!
    I did a list on all Karts I did have before !!! But I can’t foud out that list
    Maybe you @platium have that list .!!! If POSIBLE can you posting a list by Episode!!!

Know on Progress ; List of Teams and Best Racers list – and others matters like FACEBOOK and more .
    I already Downloaded about a Dozen of Screenshots over this Matters .!!! Please take a Loock on my Albun . Until know I did not learn to post Pics. Directly to the Forum !!! You will a lot history on those Pics . I downloaded , okay .
    On Teams First places every coupled hours I see diferent Teams sometimes we are 7 or 8 place but mostly 9 or 10 Place !!! And sometimes I Race vs Diferents Teams that they are not on the list .!!! Okay talk about it!!!
    List of Best Racers : I don’t see @abgofast !!!! There are 3 new Guys Racers with over 100 000 GE’s of couse they are Cheaters : curiously they all 3 are on the Button of the list..!!! Please @janmej @platium @alcusto @dbkraemer talk to us About these Happens!!!

FACEBOOK : even that I am connected to the Game I don’t see any of my FACEBOOK Friends on the Mode of Team MultyPlayer!!! @platium has an icon of FACEBOOK on his Avatar . Who else you guys remember on this situation !!!

Well when I have chance and Remenber more things and hapoens I forgot I’ll post !!
    Because I am on 9 days Vacations . My Yearly Critsmas Vacation .!!!

I’ll talk to you Guys soon Again. Come on team Go! Fast!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej . ” A Big CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE 50 000 Golden Eggs Achieved already you are The Best Female Racer on this ” Team Muiltiplayer ” and our Queen of Racers. He Dicho !!! Period !
    Thank you Very Much for the Cakes you already send me it Was so deliscius !!!

And I thing so We Are Racing only you and me !!!
    We already are 242 000 and more Golden Eggs . Your Big Contribution is higly Apreciated : we stil on Tap of not Cheaters team . And is A Big Real Honor to Race with you . I already Race some Racing with you and we won. Some minutes ago . Then I stoped because the SubZero Happens ..!!! I want to take my Time about SubZero !!! And when I’ll be sure and Safe I’ll do it Trust me . Because I am already 6276 GE’s done. I don’t want to lose them . And my contribution is poor but with a lot spiritual manner to increase our Score! He dicho! Period!

Come on Team Go! Faster!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 thank you so much. Now stop worrying about how much you contribute with. You’re doing the best you can do right now and I have absolutely no doubt that you mean to do well for the team. Just keep your head up, you deserve it.

I think @ABGoFast is only missing from the list of best racers, because the list only shows the absolute top, and they’re all cheaters. @ABGoFast is probably listed somewhere around 11 or 12, but those numbers don’t show up. Also we can see our team’s stats, but the list of the best teams doesn’t refresh. The list says about 240k eggs, but we’re more than that.

Weirdly enough, apart from all the new bugs, I have not lost any karts except from santa’s sleigh. Yes, the one the update provided for free. It’s 9000 gems now. Don’t think about buying it. It’s incredibly slow.

Now, vamos vamos!

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

like what @alcusto said… the loading for the mutliplayer race is very slow (for the main screen)… and it take a very long time to get the race up!!!

it is very frustrating to wait that long..

jerzgirl
    @jerzgirl

Ok so here is my frustration I love ABGo!And I have beat all the tracks and in my challenges it’s Seedway-47 RR-46 sub zero-47 air-40 stunt-47, I purchased all the cars and the coin doubled, I have 1,400,708 coins only 98 gems because I DON’T HAVE A CHEAT! I love the multiplayer I am up to 11 on my drivers license but now very game everybody is using the leaf blower.it’s hard to win anymore it’s an unravel playing field.I play only on my Kindle Fire HD how do I down load game killer? I just want a level playing field it’s no fun anymore I feel like if I also could have th leaf blower then it’s back to a game of skill. Anybody know how I can get. Cheat for Kindle that works.

jerzgirl
    @jerzgirl

My Santa sleigh popped up 9000 gems also but keep going it’s still in the list for free as 9/9

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18
    Hola my amigo! Good to hear your game has finally overcome the issues with multiplayer.
    If I were you i would try to challenge sub zero. It might be that with new game version 1.6.0 it will not crash. You cannot know if you don’t try.

You have asked for a list of karts. On this website you will see a fantastic list with all karts divided by circuit:

http://ru.angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B8

It is in Russian, but the names of circuits and karts are in English.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@jerzgirl
    Hello! Sorry, but if you are looking for cheats you have come to the wrong forum. None of us here use any cheats and we are actually actively collaborating with Rovio in trying to delete all cheaters from the game. Even if we don’t use any cheat/unlimited power-ups, our team ABGOFAST is number 1 of the non-cheaters with well over 200,000 golden eggs. We don’t fear competing against cheaters. It’s actually more fun to beat them and show them a real team skill.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.