ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@platium — The whole world now can find out your e-mail address. That seems very unwise to me.
    Maybe you should get more friends on ABN if you want to share that info.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: ***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” ***** I would like to Give extra Info to you: over our last list of Progress .

If you see to date our Progress there are More Goodies to discover for.!!

On the Biggest number : on a single Episode there is in Unique Champion : Master – Racer. Number 1

1 . @platium. On Episode Seedway 336 Challenges Done..!!! Impressive very Impressive .
    2. @philhayler with 256 Challenges done
    3. @abgofast. With 244 Challenges done

On SubZero.
    1 @alcusto. With 164 Challenges done
    2. @dbkraemer with 160 Challenges done
    3. @philhayler. With 156 challenges done

On Air
    1. @pba2014 With 253. Challenges done
    2. @abgofast With. 240 Challenges done
    3. @alcusto. With 215 Challenges done

Well I am really impressive with these Numbers .!!! Not easier to Top Them. But if you want to try!!! Go! Ahead and GO! FAST !!!

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer @wazemank @pba2014 @alcusto @grimmjow @leonardo-peixot

Some good news to report – I finally crossed the 800 mark, lads! So, at least I’m no longer a provisional member of the 800 club… although I am the official ‘dunce’ of the group! =) I am proud to be running dead last in such awesome company!!

@nacho18
    Thank you so much for all your recent work re: tabulating our collective progress. It’s fascinating to just scan the figures and be either (a) inspired or (b) mortified. =) Oh, and congratulations on your progress this weekend! You’re SO CLOSE to your mini-goal of 620 and then SO SO CLOSE to 720. That’s some damn fine driving, right there!

I wholeheartedly second @abgofast in his comments re: nominating @nacho18 for the ‘Most Legendary and/or Manifestly EPIC Moderator’ category @ the ‘Angry Birds Nest’s Annual Awards Show.’ We should all definitely pitch in for novelty t-shirts, hats and giant, inflatable ABGo merchandise NOW, yeah!? =)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde Congrats bro! Keep pushing to the top

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde – nice job to achieve 800!

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Weird one today … daily challenge … instead of 10 gems for the event, I got 172,800 bird coins. This happened even though at beginning of race it said +5 Gems * 2 for Facebook……I guess I should be happy that this puts me under 15,000 coins to 3 million. At this point I can upgrade every kart available but can’t afford the gems to secure them!

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks for the tips @pba2014, i’m getting crazy with those ones.

@angryde
    @nacho18 @abgofast

For example…

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/9355/

Any other design?

lol

angryde
    @angryde

@wazemank. You nailed it, brother! Mega lolz. @nacho18 YOU are the *star* of this thread! =D

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi : @all : just woke up. Then I see this very Greatfull support from…

@wazemank
    . You are a great Driver but know as a Clothing Dsigner you are Super !!Super! Very Honered by you .! Mi Amigo!! Muchas Gracias!! Thank You Very much My Great Friend.

@angryde
    . I do Really appreciated with those such Words over myself: wonderfull to accept your wishes over me .!! And very Honored ..!!! What you thing About me.!!!! I was thinking if !!! I deserved !!!! I just I am trying to put our team ***** RACERS “ABGo ! FAST ” ***** on the great podium Being first in These Great Race. That’s all!!

@platium
    , @abgofast,@dbkraemer , @alcusto, @grimmjow and all other my fellow Drivers please Keep Driving fast : I thing there on the Way more Prizes to Achieve for

– Very soon we will get on Reply the Great number of 800 Reply’s
    – some Drivers will be soon on the Club of 900 Challenges

– And some others wil Join the CHAMPIONS RACERS-MASTER : Being on the Great Club of ” 1000 ” Challenges done.!!!

For the next coupled weeks for sure we will Fill on Glory Being the first Team with a lot Champion on Racing Great Karts for ABGo! Game and Being part of This Angrybirdsnest.com Membership . And Champions on this Great FORUM.!!!

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi @nacho18,
    Here are my scores in challenges:
    126-156-95-67-55=499
    Not enough time to play these days… so, still in “snail mode”… haha

angryde
    @angryde

@wazemank Or something like this, brother!!

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/angryde/album/picture/9357/

@nacho18
    That’s what I’ll be waving around during the awards show… so you can spot me in the crowd!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@angryde: Thanks so much for those lovely words ..!!! AND I DO LIKE IT THE PIC. Great Sligthshot just loved : You make me Laugth even faster. Thank you Brother …!!! Please Remain with us FOREVER . Your Great Mode I just like it : you have a very Reach Style to enjoy your festive expression to say everything . Without you this Forum don’t Laugh . But you are here and make Laugh. Thank you again for everything.

Ooh : and you already change your Avatar!!!! Just Great . Loved.!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Uh: I found out a great tip: if you don’t get this Ch. Yet!!

On Seedway both tracks#24. This 3 Missions

– spend 120s in the air
    – closly miss 50 TNT boxes
    – Completly trash 3 opponents

Here is the tip. If you don’t get yet. I mistakely started by the first on top. Then I was doing the second one at the same time with first.
    Then after achieved both I went to do the last !!! That was the mistake . Because you can schieve this one on a single Race or in two races : is were I did!!

You can start to do this one first!’
    Take your best Kart and a Bubbles
    First try. Go over the bunch of All to trash the first one if no Lucky !!!
    – go very closed behind 3 or 4 opponents if you lucky; go very close of them to the fences or walls by Rigth side : when they closed to the walls : release Faster his Special Power and you will get 2 or even all 3 on a single Try.!! Yes ..!!! I did it 2 on first try Special Power ; then before the go to the bunch of TNT. Boxes it’s an other big wall : one character have to be Rigth there smash it using again your Special Power on second try 3 Gems cost.. !!! This Funny Challenge.!!! I did it on Tract 2 ; Race . Ch. 24 hope some of you didn’t try yet.

Please help me to do my Theory : we can do on a single Race and maybe on a single try of special power.
    !!!! Yes we can do that .

@aftarquino
    @cholewap @abgoria ; because you guys are behind me . Or even you guys.

@wazemank
    @angryde @dbkraemer @cosmo2503.!!!!
    Hope some of you don’t get yet. Try if not an enjoy this Good one.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abgofast, @platium , @wazemank, @alcusto, @grimmjow , @dbkraemer, @angryde — Just noticed that @nacho18 doesn’t have any badges, so I nominated him for a few. You might want to stop by the Badges and Ranking Group to second the nomination. He’s more likely to get these than the one you mentioned above. : D
    Share the Wealth
    Alumni
    Helping Hand
    Pleasant Company

nacho18
    @nacho18

@mvnla2. I Fill Very honored by you . Isn’t modesty I do like to act as simple as I can do ; I don’t like to act on the Verge of to much “Posing ” it doesn’t work on me!
    For know : You know very well I am investing a lot time on this handle . For one simple Reason !!! I fall I’m love with This Game . With this Forum. With this Fabulous Drivers they are part of my Daily Dose of Happiness and Joy . And I discover Something about me : Tenacity .!! Yes giving myself for the Achievements of this Group. I won’t stop Easily : I fell like my Carer on this Thread jus beginning : my Personal Challenge on here it’s: everything by me : without hoping to Receive something . Trust me I’ll give more of me For the love of the Karts ; Racetrack. , Races and all the guys : my fellow Drivers I already Befriend on this Great Handle . Period

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Nacho18 — There are people on the Nest who really want to be nominated for badges, but you’re obviously not one of them. However, you do deserve them, and your fellow drivers wanted to recognize you with something special, so I thought I’d see if there was another badge you should get. I was surprised to find that you had none. Probably because you’ve been around for so long that we all thought you already had several.
    Years ago, when you and I first joined, the admins used to figure out who deserved badges, now I think they are mostly awarded in response to nominations, except the ones that you get by a specific accomplishment.
    Since you may not have paid attention, they are usually awarded in batches at random intervals, about every couple of months or so.

platium
    @platium

hi @mvnla2

how to nominate @nacho18?

i do not even know there are badges!!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Groups are under Community / All Groups on the gold bar at the top of the page:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/groups/badges-ranking-nominations-and-congratulations/
    The list of badges is under About / Badges and Rank
    You might want to read the FAQ, which is also under About

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi !! @all . I have to tell you a great notice.
    I wrote ROVIO because ; my new iPad is Crashing when I drive the Game our Game ABGO . But I was asking more things . And I already tell them about us About Our Team and about our suseccfull 767 Reply’s on 31 Pages : I requested Help for Create a Leaderboard or give us a hand on Publicity on our activities and our Great Progresses . Hope they will listen us I tell you Later the Answers .

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @nacho18
    talking about crashes, yesterday I was attempting 1 of the “use all power-ups in 3 races” challenges. At the beginning of the 3rd race, immediately after selecting all power-ups but before pulling the sling, my game crashed.
    When I restarted it, I noted with much frustration that my counter for that challenge was back to zero and I had lost 3 series of power-ups!!!
    Rovio reimbursed me the gems, but they said it will be the last time because the reason for crashes is linked to the device, low memory, low RAM, etc but I’m sure it cannot be as even your amazing new iPad Air with a stunning 128GB storage is crashing…

waze
    @wazemank

@alcusto Regarding crashes in those “critical” challenges, the solution can be to play offline them.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@nacho18,
    I think Rovio will do a job offer for you… hahaha

Congratulations for your badges; you deserve every single one.

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast @platium @wazemank @alcusto @grimmjow @dbkraemer @aftarquino @philhayler and @ all other humans lurking on this thread.

As per @mvnla2 excellent suggestion I have nominated our EPIC MODERATOR @nacho18 for the following badges –

Share the Wealth
    Alumni
    Helping Hand
    Pleasant Company

The group is entitled – ‘Badges & Ranking – Nominate & Congratulate.’

Join, nominate and spread the word!

nacho18
    @nacho18

I am so Exited thi Mornig after woke up : I sow these wonderfull Reply’s . Thank you every one; you start to make my day.@all of you!!! ***** RACERS ” ABGo! FAST ” *****

@aftarquino
    . You top me ..!!! Why you are so Bad!!! Not just kidding you big congrats for your : not PU’s new # 1 on Weekly Tournament .

@angryde
    , @mvnla2, @wazemank, @platium , @abgofast , @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @philhayler and all of you thank you so much for you very Valuable Support . You guys are the best Racers on Earth . I am very Pround to Befriend you on this Great Hanle and Unique Forum . With all of you I fell myself Champion as well of you.

@alcusto
    . Last past long Weekend I was really Crashing so many times : even with the new : Update 1.3.2 didn’t help at all. Try to writhe ROVIO this happenstance . And tell them it’s not only you!!!

@grimmjow
    Big Congrats for you Achievements on ABSpace . Game Center : Already told me you ; quest the Challenges I did challenge you.!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@waze
    Oh, I didn’t think about it. So, if I go offline immediately before trying those races and the game crashes, then I go back online, I should see my status before turning the phone offline right?

angryde
    @angryde

G’day everyone.

Annoying news… today’s ABGo update from Rovio has totally killed my connectivity. The App will not boot if I have WiFi enabled on my iPad. Booting the App and then enabling WiFi also fails… the moment it tries to pull data off the web… CRASH!

So, I can’t race in the weekly tournament, cannot see or beat friend’s scores, cannot share gift boxes, nothing…

I am really disappointed in Rovio and have submitted numerous complaints and requests via their web portal. Let’s see what they come back with…

Just wanted to warn you all re: the update and WWAAHH!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.