This group evolved from @Kartflyer & @Sunshine’s forum thread. In their words: “We thought we would give our friends here at The Nest a place to nominate and congratulate fellow members…We will maintain a list of those who have recently earned new rank/badges. Please give your congratulations to those happy recipients!”
Guidelines for Badge Nomination and Awarding
– ABN members may nominate any other member for badges you think they deserve. To do this, simply post a comment below. Be sure to include the following things:
1. The @username of the member you’re nominating
2. Which badge(s) you think they deserve
3. Mention @SweetP so she can add your nomination to the list.
– To vote on any existing nominations, post a comment saying “Add my vote”, and include the same info as above.
–Nomination does not mean the member automatically gets the badge. The admins do consider any votes placed in support of a nomination, but remain the final authority on which badges are awarded.
-You may nominate other members for Certified Nester and Alumni badges, but being merit-based, they are awarded solely at the admins’ discretion. There is no need to vote on nominations for these two badges.
-Badges requiring a nomination are usually awarded from a few days to weeks after nomination. Score-based badges (Underdog, Over the Moon, Path of the Jedi, etc.) are awarded after a proof screenshot is posted and verified by an admin. If you think we’ve overlooked a badge you’ve earned, please feel free to let us know!
Underdog Winners: If you earn an Underdog (puppy) badge during the daily challenge, please do the following:
– NEW rule: Post a screenshot of the tally page showing your score on the walkthrough for that level. (Tally Page appears after the level has timed out.)
– Describe the strategy you used, in detail, if possible.
– Mention @SweetP in your post.
Nominations for 02/26/2020
Congratulations for August 03, 2020
Red Planet Mirror M5-24 – @asher (#138)
Red Planet 5-27 – @asher (#139)
Flock Favourites 30-7 – @meanguy (#241)
Red Planet Mirror M5-22 – @peejaydee27(#82), @asher (#140), @kathy (#8), @sglouk (#78), @gumby (#37), @meanguy (#242), @comex666 (#411)
Pig Dipper 6-7 – @asher (#141), @comex666 (#412)
Ham ‘Em High F-3 – @asher (#142), @angrychicken (#62)
Beak Impact Part 2 Mirror M8-27 – @comex66 (#413), @gumby (#38), @asher (#143), @meanguy (#243)
Brass Hogs 9-5 – @comex666 (#414)
Surf & Turf #38 – @desperate-dan (#1), @steviep147 (Dr O’Neski) (#6), @comex666 (#415)
Smugglers’ Den 16 (2-1) – @meanguy (#244)
Poached Eggs 3-14 – @asher (#144), @comex666 (#416), @desperate-dan (#2)
Pig Bang Mirror M1-19 – @comex666 (#417), @gumby (#39), @asher (#145), @meanguy (#245)
Note: Please mention @SweetP when nominating/voting or posting proof for any badge. This will ensure you don’t fall through the cracks. Thanks! :)
Club Underdog history for August 03, 2020
Woot, Green Person
@hunnybunny thanks :)
Congrats @asher. I had noticed that you hadn’t received this badge when you should have had it for GGGL. I mentioned it so you would receive it. GGGL is a tough episode, I just qualified for Sharpshooter and it is pending the admins checking my screenshots.
Congrats @steviep147. Well-deserved!
- Load More