ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

That’s interesting @abgofast

You say that there is no cross platform functionality for Android and iOS users and the Rovio Support Team says that iOS users can only see the iOS users in the game.
    HOWEVER, @nacho18 (who plays on iOS) did mention yesterday on 1 of his posts that he could see me (I play Android) and my scores and indeed he sent me a lucky box this morning.

What the…?!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto — yeah … I too can see everyone i friended whether iOS or Android and share lucky boxes with anyone BUT can only see your scores as the only Android user. Interesting that @nacho18 can see your scores. Hmmm…maybe the Rovio support person is just making own opinion or telling me what users are complaining about. The wording though was very specific so not sure what to think either

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast

u r right. android and iOS do not TALK!!! I use my wife samsung to play ABGO! and my score back to ZERO, with the SAME EMAIL!!!

Hence, I know i can seer you on ABGO but cannot see your score. The lucky box i can SHARE to you.

One SELFISH Trick! Send the lucky box to an “INVITE” and you will get it back!!!!

waze
    @wazemank

I’m having problems with facebook account… I cannot see my FB friends – “Loading friend’s scores…” but it doesn’t load them. I’ve sent some lucky boxes but they’ve returned to me.

Are you having this problem?

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @wazemank

I sent you an invitation message via FB but did not get your acceptance back.
    I also see that you are not connected with @abgofast in FB.
    We are the lonely Android ABGo racers in here. If you are not connected with us you cannot see anyone because all other racers are luxury iOS owners.

Anyway, I did have the same problem on the 1st day I used the new game version 1.3.0.

Try this:
    – log out of the FB account on the ABGo settings
    – quit the game from the home page
    – restart your android device
    – restart ABGo
    – start the weekly tourney and relog into FB from there
    – wait for the “load friends’ scores” message to end and if you are lucky you should see me and @abgofast

I did the above or combinations of the above procedures several times and in a lucky evening, hey presto, @abgofast appeared like magic.
    It was only after that initial excitement that I realized the bad news that from that moment on I had to beat @abgofast’s scores in order to progress into the game!!!
    It is a terrible thing because in order to beat him I had to score high and then he had to score even higher to beat my scores and next time I will have to go even higher…

Good luck!

cholewap
    @cholewap

@alcusto
    I doubt that you are asked, probably also depends on whether the gems were bought or have collected in the game

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks for these tips @alcusto. I’ve tried it but I can only my friends in an INVITE status, not active, as before :(

I cannot see your invitation message in FB, try to send me another one or give me your FB user or mail by private message.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all if you Good morning Racers . ..!!! So we Crooss the line of ” 500 ” reply .

The Lucky one was. @abgofast . CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR RACER.!!!

Tip; ti every one who want an invitation from any buddy and do fast and correctly.
    Do it by Email send each other bias Private Message ; the open invitation bias Email.!! I did this way with most of you already Add me ..!!! Okay this good an secure.!!

About ti see our scores on Facebook : I thing I can see IOS users and. ANDROID users I’ll give you later a list of my friends on this Topic: okay

Keep Racing Fast : WE ARE KNOW 507 REPLY TO DATE .
    Thank You all of you For Your Bigger Support on My Great Topic.
    ” How Far !!! You Are …!!!

The Race it’s Getting really Hot Between : this 2 Racers @platium vs @abgofast for the next Milestone 1000 Challenges ..!!! Who. Will cross the Great Line First.!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @platium . I am Monitoring your Progress. And @abgofast too.

@abgofast
    Is 973 to date.!!
    And you were 978.!!! But we don’t know ; know. Yours..!! Are Stuck on 978 or you are New Progress to date!!!
    Please let us know ; as soon you can Do it ..!!!
    This Race is Very interesting between you and abgofast.

So we are ready to Know your advances on your progress !!! Come on ..!! What’s your Position Right Know..!!!

platium
    @platium

Hi All

“PASSING THROUGH GATES TIPS”

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/platium/album/picture/9197/

Hi I notice if 2 obstacles of the same made (2 ice, 2 wood or 2 concrete), if you do a drift through it… maybe 75 degree? It will be considered a gate count.

The above picture is Seedway Time Bomb Track. Those who play alot will be familiar with this track! You can have up to 5 gate counts on this track!!!

Try it!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium : Congratulations For Your ” Milestone ” 1000 Challenges Done . You are just super Driver ..!! And the Racer #1 ..!! VIVA EL CAMPEON DE LAS CARRERAS.!!! Long Live to the Champion of the Great Race.!!!

@platium
    : go please to Page #18 . Over there you are Up to Date I just updated your New Progress :Ad a leader..!!!

Enjoy and Keep Racing Fast.

Happy Driving !!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all of you : I just Want to Tell. You that we are 512 Milestone ” Reply ”

Thank you al of you Again go Be Part of This ” Great Race ”

The Great Racetrack it is very Hot Wheel’s ..!!!

So: keep Yourself Going Fast.!!!

@abgofast
    ..!!! Come on Great Racer ..!!! Move on ..!!! You need to Go! Fast! Or Somebody Can Catch you!!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all of you : Here is the Standing on this Great Race.

@platium
    Leader. 1001= 300-231-201-176-93

@abgofast
    . 1000 = 240-236-218-239-67

@alcusto
    . 816 =148-215-191-215-47

@pba2014
    . 792 =187-222-139-216-28

Fith place : @kamenev-spbgma 752 =231-188-100-200-33
    Sixth Place dbkraemer : 720 =141-161-140-121-157. Guauuu you are Leader on SubZero

If some one want to be Added here .!! Please give me your New updated Progress.

So ; This Great Race It is Getting Really Hot Wheel’s …!!! Waiting for More Racers.!!!

@dbkraemer
    : still being Leader on SubZero 157 challenges done !!!!

cholewap
    @cholewap

Anyone realizes how much is all the challenges?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@cholewap . Good question . Seems like ROVIO doesn’t care about it. For know!!!

It is Just Endless …!!! The counting is : on Verge of the Best ..!!

You know : What ..!!! When they put on RaceTrack the ” Multiplayer ” ..!! Will turn interesting!!! Hope late Fall. This year!!! Who Konws !!!

For me it’s just to. Reach 720 Achivement on Game Center ; and Complete all 68/68 Achievements. If you are on IOS , Sistem you should Know ; about it.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@cholewap
    , @nacho18, @mvnla2

I’m at 1,000 challenges completed now with more to come. My birds are hungry and need some cupcakes so a quick update for those of you still awake.

@platium
    – congrats on crossing the line first – 300 on Seedway must mean you plowed through the “use all power ups – 3 races” and yet you still got 600 gems. Well done!

Screenshot:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/9204/

Progress by Track and Race Type:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/9205/

This evening I can’t see @alcusto’s scores so I’m stuck with 3 “beat friends scores” (all 3 ice splats on Sub Zero)
    *** UPDATE **** After closing the app and taking time to do this post, then returning to it, I see the scores again. Crazy interface :S

I’ve got 7 other “open” tracks that don’t require gems to complete. See the green boxes on the above link to see the 7.

@wazemank
    – I’m going to send you an invite to FB fellow Android user!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Congratulations @platium and @abgofast on hitting 1,000! Nicely done :)

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks for the lucky box @platium – it was a “free skip next challenge”, so it has been really helpful to skip one of this “use all power-ups in 3 races”. Next lucky box will be for you.

I confirm that, as Android user, I can only see another Android user’s score (@abgofast and @alcusto) but not iOS user’s score.

platium
    @platium

On my Fb, I think @grimmjow just disconnected from Fb.

I realize ABGo will disconnect you when there is a minor update.

Hi @abgofast, yes spend lots of gems amassed over 5-6 months, I think… Congrats to you too!

TIps: when you find 1 gem, there should be 1 or 2 more lying around.

Hi @wazemank, I just rotate among this group of friends for the lucky box giveaway!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast . Congratulation for your Milestone 1000 Challenges Done.
    I already Updated your Progress.

Well : seems like your Android . Samsung Phone it’s fine you arrived just some hours after @platium. … But Sincerely both of you are : Peak of the Race..!!! Best Racers Ever..!!

I know what you Mean when you :Said more to Come !!!

Go Ahead !!! The Racetrack is your , I know Hot Well on your Tires .!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @wazemank, @platium, @abgofast, @alcusto : About the list ; Facebook when I see on page . To chose a Kart or Chose a Character I see only IOS drivers but When I got a Lucky Boxes after I got mi Prize : then they ask me to Share. There is a Big List over 20 or more and most of the Times. I see Android people and IOS drivers..!! But.!!
    Wazemank ; platium and abgofast !!! No yet : I thing because abgofast was disconnected ; but is connected again; wazemank ; because just we start to be Friends on Facebook ; and platium ..!! I thing we are not Friends at Facebook . But!!

@platium
    . If you would like to add me send me a private message . And I’ll give you my Email , with that you can add me at Facebook . Okay

If there are More drivers that are Reading this Reply ; and want to be my Friend at Facebook just send me a private message. And the same I’ll give you my Email to friendship . Okay thank you!!!

So : @wazemank and @abgofast let me know if you see be on your list of Facebook . Okay .

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18, you are right. As Android user, I can only see another Android user’s scores.
    But, when I have to share a lucky box, I can see all my friends (Android + iOS).

It’s a pity, I would like to see your scores and play against all of you, rich iOS owners, in the weekly tournaments… lol

platium
    @platium

I think I found a new bug!

If friends on your FB has a higher score, you must beat his score to beat your own score challenges!

Rubbish!

Philly
    @philhayler

My progress is 273-236-221-180-52

I find the whole Facebook debacle very confusing! It does seem to be a bug as I cannot see anybody’s score – I realise many people have asked this already, but – is it actually possible to override this bug?

If so what’s the simplest way to do it?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.