ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

@kamenev-spbgma. Thank you very much for your Promptly response..!! Know please Check above your Progress ..!!! I already updated you.!!! Page 19 third Reply from tap to down. Thank you again .

Guuaaaauu . Page 20 we are Going very fast ..!!! Know every one goes like @abgofast ..!!!

I am so happy and ; So Excited about this great Race.!! Sincerely. You are Going too fast : but I like it!!!

We are know on Page 20 and 477 Reply …!
    And counting and counting.. Very Close 500 Reply. When this will happens we have to celebrate. Our . 500 Reply .

Great Team .
    Great topic. And great Racetrack.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto. Thank you very mucho for such sweet Words . I feel like this Great Team is my Family ..!! That’s all.

Hello all of ..!! So if you want to check your progress on this topic : Please go to Page 18 ; and Know for First Generation Racers on Page 19: Because I don’t have Spreadsheet yet..!!! I told you I am not expert on Internet and Computer Skill . I not a Tech. boy..!!! But I try to do My Best ; on the Benefit of the Great Team. Thank you every one.!!

GUUUUUAAAUUU . Page 20 and 477 Reply …!!! So good very close 500

Maybe very soon.

angryde
    @angryde

@PBA2014. Mate, I’m glad the FB log out and log back in approach worked for you!! I just thought… perhaps a link reboot will re-trigger bot driven, in-app reward prompts, you know? I understand where you’re coming from about the Karts. I haven’t got any telepods and haven’t purchased any IAPs either… yet. I REALLY need a new Air Kart. Come on lucky boxes!! =D And congrats on your awesome progress, bro!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18

Good sign that you have version 1.3.1
    Google play for android users still only shows 1.3.0
    Hope to get the update soon and it lets me connect to facebook
    i want to go fast again!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. Did you try Rooboting !! Or Restart your device : !!! Well ; just turn off your device for many minutes. Like half an hour ; or much you can do it then open again : hoops before Do : Backup ; I did it before the last update coming up …! But we have different operational Sistem : I have iPhone iPad and iPod so that’s the way we solve sometimes technical problems. Hoops du Multitasking for clear up all the Apps you are using at that moment.!!! Hope you overcome back soon.!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I tested my rovio account on a friends phone. I was able to load my progress there so I felt safe to uninstall the app and reload it. It still doesnt work with my facebook account however I was able to get into the app without facebook. I suddenly found 26 messages from the kind friends of this forum sending me lucky boxes. I cant wait to return the kindess. There is hope now. Thanks to all

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. You are greatly welcome we really miss you: if you don’t fell secure doing anything puting at risk your milestone Progress ..! Don’t do that there will be sooner something in Pro of yourself . Did you go with your Service Phone provider ( maybe they can Help you or at any Samsung store I thing they can help you. Please Try it ..!!! Who knows maybe there are help somewhere that you are missing for !!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@cholewap
    , @nacho18, @mvnla2

I have very exciting news! ABGoFast is back! Fellow android friend @alcusto is showing up on my friends list now! Weekly challenge he’s up 636,105 vs 635,635 but I’m now motivated to kick some butt so watch out! I hope @alcusto sees ABGoFast on his screen…he’ll have to look quick, cause like lightning, I’m a flash :)

I solved my facebook problems. This is unbelievable as I’m not a facebook user and have no idea how to use the functions. I was able to go into my account settings to see all my history since I setup my account for this game.

Besides “friending” many of you, I setup a photo, added some info about myself in the timeline and liked a bunch of sports teams and movies and tv that have news feeds (i.e frequent updates). By “unlike” these itesm, the application is working now. I think my phone must have conflict between having too many open connections to new and application services.

There is less information on my facebook profile now but I have accepted friend status for those that have requested it through this site. I hope I can see all of you when I find a lucky box. I can’t wait to share them with all the great people here!

I believe that Rovio has to solve the compatibility between Android and Apple devices so we see all our Facebook friends scores but the app is working and I have a friend named @alcusto on my list

Time to pull an all nighter to catch up to @platium

@grimmjow
    … is 1,000 wins in VS races a challenge within the iphone game center to achieve? I don’t see these things as Android user. You’ve accomplished something pretty cool. Congrats!

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

yes use have to use all 4 power ups! the last time i gave up before the update is that rovio screw up! need to use all 4 power ups 4 times!!! now at least 3 times!!! i had wasted 3x 4 powerups once!!! i know the frustration @nacho18!!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — There is an IOS update out in the App Store. Don’t know if it fixes the Facebook bug. Will let you know. I played the daily challenge this morning. This afternoon, decided to see if Facebook was working, based on @ABGoFast’s results. Guess what — The game bombed every time I pushed Go!
    Tried a hard close of all apps, and a hard restart. Then noticed that there was an update.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — It’s been “loading friends’ scores” for quite a while now. It does show my facebook photo, so something seems to have changed. More later — who knows how much later.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – I finally defeated my nemesis Sub Zero Track #1 Time Boom #26 – “Destroy more than 60% of the ice obstacles”, only to find #27 has “Destroy more than 60% of the wooden obstacles”. Grrr… had 57% once! Double Grrr… Well, gotta keep trying. I really love the Sub Zero challenges.

Here are my updated stats:

Seedway – 141
    Rocky Road – 150
    Air – 140
    Stunt – 118
    Sub Zero – 119

Total – 668

Big thanks to @alcusto for being so generous with the Lucky Boxes :)

If any of you want to friend me on FB, my user name is Abe Goracer. I am one of the 43 people in the world without an actual FB account, so I made this one up just for these challenges.

Good racing everyone, and a big thanks to @nacho18 for your enthusiasm and for creating this sub-community within the Nest :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Well done @dbkraemer. I updated your progress . Jus check up on page 18 .!! By episode I trying to do an other control of these statics.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : all of you..!!! Come . You are going slowdown know …! We are only 12 Reply shy to ” Reach “. 500 Reply ..!!
    Maybe tomorrow . Then we Have to. ” CELEBRATE ” ..!! Any Suggestion !!!

What I like the most on This Race is because it’s getting day by day ..!! TO HOT LIKE SAN FRANCISCO. WE ARE on 90 degrees up.

Come on we need more Info..!!! From All of You: we need to see over here the racers that they were on Breake .!! Hey you ;; guys the rest it’s over ; time to comeback .!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer and @platium thanks for the lucky boxes! I also received one from an unnamed friend, was it you @abgofast?

Yes @abgofast I can also see you and your scores in my friends’ list! You are the only friend showing up in the scoreboard and you are my only friend playing Android like me. This is definitely a bug.
    But, man, how horrible it was to beat your scores and I had 9 of them to go! Take it easy man or you will have big troubles ahead when facing the “beat your own score” challenges.

@nacho18
    yesterday I passed 1 “use all power-ups in 3 races” challenge and all “beat a friend’s score” challenges and I am now at 833 challenges.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @pba2014
    Yesterday you mentioned a TIC in Air Track 2, Fruit Splat 27 “ram 3 opponents in a race”.
    Well I found the same in Air Track 1, Fruit Splat 26.
    As you say, there are only 2 opponents, and you do not get credit for hitting one twice.
    I have also tried destroying an opponent completely at the start of the race to see if by doing so I was awarded 2 ram points, but they only gave me 1. Too bad…

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @all

I think I found a new bug/TIC but I wanted to be sure by asking all of you guys.
    In Sub Zero track 1, Ice splat 8 there is a challenge “beat your own score”.
    I did indeed beat my score by 2k points, but I was not awarded the challenge!!!
    Did this happen to any of you too?

@abgofast
    did you pass this one already?

I am worried to re-try the challenge and bring the score too high to then find myself blocked by a too much high score later in the game.

waze
    @wazemank

Hi drivers!

I’ve not played for a couple of weeks and there are many new features in the game and messages in ABNest…

I’m in 648 challenges (159-141-153-181-014).

I would like to add some of you as facebook friends. If you want, just send me a private message and we’ll exchange our FB data.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Guys, I have a terrible news to report.
    I made a terrible mistake this morning while playing the game.
    I accidentally bought the Green Baron L6 kart in Air track and lost 1,500 gems!!!!
    I didn’t need to buy at all this kart as I actually own TWO telepods of it (I have bought the 2 deluxe packs containing it). I had in fact just downloaded it from the telepod but I pressed by mistake the button of the gem cost.

I wrote to Rovio to see if it is possible to get my gems back, but I am pessimistic about it.

I am so down I might quit playing the game…

platium
    @platium

NEW TRICK NEW TRICK!!!!!

Once all power depleted!!! Keep watching the “watch video” and 5 CAKES will be restored!!! Try it!!!

UPDATE! I keep watching it rstored TWICE!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18 thank you very much for the lucky box (there were 5 gems in it).

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto..!!! Come on don’t quit the game . It was a Mistake .!! Relax fir a while you are 833 Challenges it’s big Number not easier to achieve. Look a me I am 553 and I did many mistakes too . We are humans . Relax some days an come back later . Din be Frustated : life still Running . You will found out the Cure..!

Hello every one Rigth know we Are. 497 Reply. We are shy only 3 to go…!!!

500 REPLY IT IS IN THE WAY : I AM WONDER WHO WILL DO IT!!!!!

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

use the gem to buy all the POWER UP first!!! my gems from 2000+ now to only 600!!! use them to clear “use all power up x 03”!!!

dun get disheartened!!! com’on!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

thanks @nacho18 I know, but it hurts as I had 2000 gems and I wasted 1500 on a kart I already had…

@platium
    I only wish I followed your advice before wasting those 1500 gems on a f..ing useless kart…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – yes I shared a lucky box with you last night….I could say the same about your scores! I had work to do and still have to beat a friends score on the Track #2 and #3 of Sub Zero Fruit Splat

I did “pass” SubZero Track #1 Ice Splat #8 “Beat your own score” by using the a free skip. Unfortunately, the Ice Splat #9 has similar bug on “beat friend’s score”. I barely beat your score twice last night and I wasn’t awarded the completion

I’m at 973 challenges completed with 7 track challenges “open” now that I’ve got a friend’s score to beat.

Finally, major update on my issues. THERE IS NO CROSS PLATFORM FUNCTIONALITY FOR ANDROID AND iOS USERS. Meaning that Android users can only see scores of friends on Android devices. Same for iOS users. Not sure if it is specific to iOS device (ipad to ipad, iphone to iphone only)

May 14 04:30:

Hello ABGoFast,

and thanks for your reply.

That is interesting piece of information – thank you. We’ll look into that. Unfortunately you can only see other Android users in the game. This also goes the other way around – iOS users can only see the iOS users in the game. This is due to the differences in these two platforms.

Best regards,
    Rovio Support Team

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.