ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi. @cosmo2503 and @abgofast . This morning I was very upset and angry ; because my game was Crashing an Crashing so..! Was ROVIO mea-CULPA ..!!

But tonight ; after work. I did check ..!!! I did could Play . So I was on Race Again.
    The Friends on Facebook were on ; Progress too..!!! Seems like it’s Okay …!!!
    How ” about. You Guys …!!! Much Better or both of you Remain in Buggy time!!!! Let me. Know what’s Going on.
    Especially you @abgofast …! You can see your Facebook friends an race on wi-fi. !!!! Are more Closer to 1000 Challenges ..!!! Because it will be Real Milestone 1000 Challenges done by you the Great Leader on this Grand Prix : you’ll tell us When you Get it Right !!!!

Take a look this One!!! I am on Page 19 …!!! See it … And 451 Reply …!!! Gggguuuuaaaau. Can Believe myself… Are you!!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : you Guys .!!!

@ausername

@ani22

@chriss

@rost

@kamenev-spbgma
    739 and Counting. .

@tolousn

@obaone

@mikey-bizzle

@leonardo-peixot
    … !!! Yes all of you ..!!

We need you again!!! You guys are missing this Great . Grand Prix come on Overcome and Race Again .

The Great Race is moving So Fast … There are More and more Great things

– An Update .!! Good !!
    You can race Agaist your Friends of Facebook in : Weeknly Tournamment
    – you can earn more Coin and Gems!!! And MORE!!!

The Race is going so Fast…!!! So be Tunned with us . And Come Back …!!! We Really Need you!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello. @abgofast . I just got un update ( New 1.3.1. ) . Hope this update will solve a cure your Game .!! I thing ROVIO had to much Pressure : so much Complains ( I did it ) and they don’t want to stop earning. money!!!

platium
    @platium

My FB is working perfectly fine now. I have @grimmjow as friend and I am trying to beat all his score.

I have @alcusto as friend but I do not see his score. But I do get his gift! Thanks!

Could it be iOS and android do not talk? @alcusto, are you using android to play?

I am chasing @abgofast too.

Now my is
    Seed 290
    Rock 231
    Air 201
    Stunt 176
    Subzero 80

Total 978

My gems are now 700 plus… Bought lots of bundle power up for use all power 3 in a row!!

I do not see@abgofast score too. His is android.

angryde
    @angryde

Hmmm… I’ve downloaded the update but it doesn’t seem to have resolved any of the graphical bugs evident on the iOS7 version. So typical of Rovio… half-measures all the way.

132-150-102-167-110 *670*

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium

Yes I’m using Android KitKat 4.4.2. I have @platium, @nacho18, @grimmjow, @dbkraemer, and @abgofast as friends in FB, but I cannot see any of you or your scores guys!
    Furthermore, I could only see @platium and @dbkraemer in the share gift page…

@nacho18

Good to see the new version 1.3.1 came out man, but not yet available to us poor Android users (Windows Mobile got it, grrr). I hope this fixed the FB friends bug.
    Please let us all know any changes you notice in this new version.

After updating to the new version I have now made progress up to 816 challenges:

Seed 148
    Rock 215
    Air 191
    Stunt 215
    Subzero 47

I’m stuck at 29 “use all power-ups in 3 races” and 9 “beat a friend’s score”.
    I note that Rovio did not fix the following 2 TICs in Stunt: track2, Fruit Splat 24 (splat 35% of all fruit on track) and track3, Time Boom 21 (avoid 15 stone obstacles). @abgofast do you confirm these are still TICs for you too?

However, I have to report a great news to all. In one of the lucky boxes I got yesterday I found Stella’s Soda Pop Sedan kart and I did NOT have its telepod. I can use this kart always now, even after logging out from the game and restarting it.
    I also received the Blues’ Tri-Toaster (for this I had the telepod…) from being 1st at day 1 of the Weekly Tourney.
    Yuppy!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@cholewap
    , @nacho18, @mvnla2

Congrats to @platium becoming our new leader at 978 challenges completed!

ABGoFast has been passed stuck at 965. Not too happy about being slowed to 2nd place due to technical problems but very proud oF @platium for the success

An update on the tech problems….I am still unable to advance in the game due the facebook connection or even keep the game from crashing. I’m not about to continue to support Rovio by purchasing any gems to conquer the gem intensive levels till they solve my problem so @platium will be 1st to 1,000 complete too.

Rovio support contacted me back this morning with their answer “sorry”, “working on it a fix”, “reboot device”. Really? reboot? I wish I thought of that. Come on. This has become a nightmare of an update for ABGoFast.

ROVIO UPDATE on connection to Facebook friends issue:
    “We have now received some feedback on this issue and we are currently investigating it. The information you provided us will be helpful in doing that – thank you. We apologize for not being able to give you an answer or instructions right away, this is something that needs deeper investigation. The problem has indeed been reported to occur on both Android and iOS devices. We are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible.”

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

@nacho18
    , @abgofast, @angryde, @platium, @dbkraemer, @alcusto, @mvnla2

News :

– Achievements 1 000 win VS and 500 000 coins collected unlock :)
    – Free skip challenge found this morning, more than one and good bye TIC
    – I block at Fruit # 25, Track 3 of Rocky Road (after skip the TIC 35% fruits), with the challenge “Splat 15 fruits while drifting”.
    Difficult to drifter with this road and even with Hal I reached only 12 fruits.
    TIC or HToP or I who play badly ?

Otherwise, I wait 3 Télépods and some gems for unlock last achievements (bonus and karts). Then I’ll play more other AB for their achievements.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@grimmjow

Track 3 rocky road splat 35% of fruit is not TIC, just difficult. It can be defeated with the bomb at just the right time.

For splat 15 fruit in a single drift, use Hal and deploy him right before the finish while drifting. You will need to skip lots of fruit to ensure there is enough fruit still available (not coins).

@angryde

Thanks to you for suggesting I sign out of FB and back in! I finally received a kart from last week’s challenge. Since I don’t buy karts, that is huge.

cholewap
    @cholewap

=

For the android does not have an update

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @pba2014, noted your explanation for rocky road splat 35% of fruit.
    Have you tried and solved also Stunt Track 2 Fruit 24 – splat 35% of all fruit on track?
    It seems a TIC there unless we are all missing the right moment where to unleash the bomb or Chuck’s boost.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@burpie
    Just wondering if you have finally reached one of the infamous “use all power-ups in 3 races” challenges. If so, have you tried using your back up system and all power ups without the target car? Did it work?

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@alcusto

No, I have not been able to solve that one. In my experience the TICs involving a percentage of fruit are:

Rocky Road, Track 1, 35%
    Stunt, Track 2, 35%

I have been able to pass all others up to 35% in Stunt, Seedway, and Rocky Road except for Rocky Road Track 2 35% (stuck on gem hungry levels there, so have not tried it yet).

The only other Fruit Splat challenge that I see as TIC is Air, Track 2, #27 ram 3 opponents. There are only 2 opponents, and you do not get credit for hitting one twice.

burpie
    @burpie

@alcusto I thought @dbkraemer answered the question back on page 15:

ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Personally I will never reach this challenge as I stopped playing AB Go! after about 3 weeks.

Ragarding your question How to make a backup if you’re not already rooted. Ahm… there must be a way but I’m afraid I don’t know.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@alcusto — There are guides on backing up for all platforms on the nest, probably under “sections / guides” on gold bar.

@grimmJow
    — Wow! 1000 achievements, and you’re getting more?

platium
    @platium

congrats @grimmJow for winning 1000 races!!! i still very very far behind for this!!!

i notice now that you can find the gems easier, about 3 if you are lucky?

there is no more coin doubler, only luckybox.

@abgofast
    , you are right, without friends score you cannot pass the challenge!!!

thanks to @grimmjow i can pass this challenge!

hi @alcusto, iam stiil stuck at this 35% Stunt Track 2 Fruit 24! i think nobody reported this to rovio. I tried all kind of way, unless HAL can unleashed 2 tornado, then maybe is possible!!!

@alcusto
    all power means all 4 powerup x03!!!

burpie
    @burpie

@mvnla2 Ah, of course – the Android backup guide:

How to Back Up Angry Birds Progress on Android (Rooted and Non-Rooted)

Somehow I thought it was only applicable to the regular AB games but I suppose it should work just as well for Go! or any other app.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @platium I have in fact just reported to Rovio the TIC of Stunt 35% fruit splat. I do believe that the fruit bar is too short and asked them to increase its size. Maybe you can report the same and we might get things moving.
    As for the “4 powerup x03” did you actually try using just the original 3 power-ups or not? This challenge was designed when the target car was not existing and this made me wonder.

@abgofast

I’m in your same boat mate with my sad android account being unable to show any of my friends’ scores. Too bad… Ah by the way, did you notice in Air time boom destroy 10 ice obstacles while drifting that Rovio have added 2 more tiny ice obstacles in the wooden road before the last descent which makes this challenge way much easier than when we passed it!

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

The one with “Finish your race without a kart” may be hinting to “Finish a race with your bird rolling”. I have’nt encount
    Ered it yet, but maybe.

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

I recieved Big Bang Original after the tourney -=>

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @platium, @angryde, @alcusto, @abgofast, @grimmjow, @pba2014, @cholewap,@burpie and @mvnla2 ..!!! Nice to here you ALLOF you . First the Race it’s getting Fast and Fast ..!!! Thanks to every one.

One at time: @platium .Congrats for your 978 . Your Racing know it’s Super. You are the Leader know .

@angryde
    . Your advances on Progress just going very good . Congrats for your 670.

@alcusto
    . Positive for me I see you on my Scores Facebook . Congrats for your Milestone 816 . Sensationnale Men.

@abgofast
    . ROVIO send me the same answer as you .. I don’t know if it was Roboting or Restar my iPad ; even I didn’t use yesterday during at least 15 hours . For know it’s good and I am Driving this Race again.!!

@grimmjow
    . Congrats for your two milestone 1000vs and 500vs you are going Great on thi RACE. Keep Racing like that.!! Happy driving.

@pba2014
    . . I am agree with you . On Roky Road . I did pass all 35% on all 3 Tracks some weeks ago . Isn’t TIC’s. It’s just HToP ; but achievable : I did use: Hal , Bomb even Corporal Pig ..!!! The trck it’s just to un look their special powers on the last pile of Fruits. Takes a while but you guys can do it.

@cholewap
    . GUUUUAAAAUUU. Men you still ahead of me I can’t catch you .congrats for your 570 .

@alcusto
    . Yes on : on Rocky Road . Yes it’s good idea to use Hal and unlook his special power on the Rigth moment on last pile of fruit. And about !!
    Use all Power Ups on all 3 Races I did tried once . Didn’t count …!!! Seem like better to use all 4 power ups … To expencive for me. I’ll wait if ROVIO will fix it. Or better Tip from some one.

Well for know Happy Driving on all of you . Keep yourself on Race fast and Fast.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @nacho18, thanks yours. You mean you tried once to use only 3 power-ups (king sling, repair and acceleration) and it did not count?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto . Very sad and upset . I spent great Gems for nothing : I did use King Sling , Kart Repair and Boost Pads but didn’t use Target Kart . Because too expensive 20 Gens a Race !!! So I quit on this Ch.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18. You acted bravely for the benefit of all of us. Thank you!

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hi to everyone, I am back.

Now my is
    Seed 231
    Rock 188
    Air 100
    Stunt 200
    Subzero 20 – havent played yet

Total 739

My gems are now 100, got a lot of chellenges ” use all power ups 3 in a row”..

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.