ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hey @nacho18, @mvnla2, @grimmjow, @platium, @dbkraemer, @angryde, @alcusto

Going at top speed since the update and with Sub Zero levels fully unlocked, I’ve gone over 950 challenges complete.

953 is my new total…link to screenshot of home page:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/9158/

Seedway 240, Rocky Road 214, Air 203, Stunt 234, Sub Zero 62

My progress by track, race type and challenge number:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/9159/

So now that I’ve unlocked all tracks, we have 14 tracks * 3 race types for 42 challenges available…my process is stuck in two themes:

Requires a lot of gems to complete:
    20 of 42 I’m stuck as “use all power-ups 3 races”
    11 of 42 I’m stuck at “king sling 7 times in a row”

Requires Rovio to fix a bug:
    10 of 42 I’m stuck at “beat friend’s score” – Facebook bug not resolved can’t see any friends even though have at least 6 from this forum that actively play it.

That leaves 1 track I’m actively working (Stunt, Track #2, Fruit Splat #26). I was able to collect another “free skip challenge” lucky box so I applied it to challenge #25 TIC (Splat 35% of Fruit on Track). I’m going to be finishing challenge #26 once the cupcakes re-generate as it asks to splat 200 strawberries while drifting. I’m at 130+. The harder challenge was to tailgate the only opponent you face for 15 seconds. At this point, my kart is fully upgraded and wants to fly by him. Managed to solve this after 5 attempts

ABGoFast has a vision of 1,000 challenges complete. 47 to go!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ABGoFast — 1000 challenges would be a nice round number, but we know that Rovio can’t count, so I wouldn’t bet on it. : D (Ref. 1000 coins supposedly in Galactic Giveaway, but not.)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : all of you. I have been thinking on this idea for many days. Because you guys are going very fast!!!

Angry Birds Go! STATICS .

Site: AngryBirdsNest.
    Forum : How Far!!! Are You .!!!

*****All Drivers Activily Playing ” Statics ” *****

Leader: @abgofast 973
    @platium. 1001 New Leader.
    @pba2014. 749
    @grimmjow 745
    @angryde. 670
    @alcusto. 833
    @wazemank. .648
    @cosmo2503 ? Not updated
    @dbkraemer . 720 =141-161-140-121-157
    @cholewap . 570
    Me nacho18 . 542
    @burpie. 66
    @mvnla2. ? Not updated

There are more drivers playing this game !!! If you are not on list; and if you see it this Info. Go ahead and updated!!!

For sure I commit some wrongs in this ” Info. ” you guys please Updated your ” Progress. ” and let it know ..!! Okay.

By: Episode.

+ Seedway . 300 @platium .
    + Rocky Road 231 @platium
    + Air 201 @platium
    + Stunt. 234. @abgofast
    + Sub-Zero. 105 @angryde

Above. Numbers are from abgofast …!!! Because I do have is Info. But it’s obvious. It could Change !!! Please send you progress of this to update!!!!

So : the New Leader on this Great Race is : @platium : 1001 Challenges Done= 300-231-201-176-93 . Big Congratulations . Viva El Campeon. ” Lon Live to the Champion ”

Most Far Away Challenge .! It could be. 60+ or 70+ or even 80+ !!! I thing. ABGOFAST. HAVE IT. Maybe by 80+ Who knows !!!! Every one give us an Info. Of this.!!!

By Episode + Track.!!!
    Example :
    + Seedway + Race
    +. Time Boom
    +. Splat Fruit …!!! Again maybe it is over. ABGOFAST !!!! Because he is Far Away!!! Numbers !!! I don’t know!!!!

Any Suggestion : How to Descrive “. TIC’s. ” On/by Statics !!!
    The last picture of ABGOFAST on his Nice Diagram seems perfect !!! It’s good !!!
    But What do You Thing so!!! We can use it or other Suggestion !!!

I would like to Invite this 3 Wonderfull Drivers to Download all my whole Idea Above on a Nice Diagram …!!! Because I admite I am not to expert on Computer experience .!!! And I am not Tech Boy !!!!
    The drivers. : are @grimmjow ; @mvnla2 and @abgofast

Even if you guys Can Improve on Better idea!!! Go Ahead I am open minded .

Tonight : May ; Monday the 13 : it’s a *** Movie Nigth-Time ” ***

The movie ” When the Second Generation Meets the First Generation of Racers ”

Here are the Drivers that they where Racing ; then because they’re tired were taken a Break .!!!

@ausername
    . Not updated on Progress ??

@ani22
    . When he came out to us he said he was 420 Challenges done.

@chriss
    . He already has 67/68 Achievements on Game Center; I think he is over 500 Chalkenges done.

@rost
    . Not update ; a progress ??

@kamenev-spbgma
    532 challenges done . For sure ; I thing he us know over 700 . He was very high on Stunt over 190 or more.

@tolousn
    . I thing he was over 400 Challenges done.

@obaone
    not updated ..??

@mikey-bizzle
    . He was last time 418 . I thing he is over 600 know!!!

@leonardo-peixot
    He was 502 ; last time report, progress !!! This Brazilian Guy loocks very good Racer ; he may be on 700 ; or Around.

Know about *** Achievements on Game Center ..!!! There is one guy almost at finished . @chriss 67/68 he is shy only on 720…! Me I am 63/68 …!! Need 500 vs and 1000vs ; 720 ;500 000 coins and the 100 Jenga Games.

About *** 9000 *** on Android Achivements : @abgofast and @wazemank are both over 8500 maybe more…!!! Need their updates .!!!

We have to update this ” STATICS. ” As soon you Can do it.
    It’s for our. Great Team.
    Even I am thinking that if rovio.com it’s Monitoring us they could See our Bigger Progress . On this. Great Forum . We Have. 18 Pages with over 431. Reply’s to Update

CREDITS: sincerely …!!! I would like to Be Part of That . Because I am Part of the Great Team.

ANGRYBIRDSGOFAST.!!! On. ” How Far!!! You Are!!!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I had better hurry up and say this… 222 levels on Rocky Road (and have actually been there for about a month).

That is with no IAPs or Telepods. Stuck in most cases on win with 5 karts.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@pba2014 . YES SIR . I got it you are updated.!!!! I it was in hurry myself …!!! Okay SIR!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Finally! While it is still not working properly (I still can’t see @abgofast in my Facebook friends list in the game), I was pleasantly surprised to see @grimmjow show up. Frustratingly for me, his scores were VERY difficult to beat, but in the end I was able to prevail and “beat a friends score” in each Sub Zero challenge. That puts me at 74 completed Sub Zero challenges at the moment. A nice end to a long day where I spent most of my racing time on Stunt Track #1 Fruit Splat #20 getting “50 Boost Pads” two at a time. Grrr. :)

Also, since I haven’t seen it mentioned yet, did you know that if you use up all a racer’s cupcakes, if you try to use him in the next race, it will give you an option to “Watch Video”. If you watch the video, it will bake the racer five fresh cupcakes! Only seems to work a couple of times a day, most other times the button is greyed out. Anyway, give it a try if you haven’t already.

Happy racing all!

angryde
    @angryde

@nacho18. Thank you so much for all your comments regarding my roadblock re: Air and the relevant karts, mate! Further, it’s awesome to see that list you’ve compiled re: our collective progress! It’s quite humbling to see everyone else’s various states of advancement… and it provides some excellent motivation!

FYI I’ve completed 105 Sub Zero challenges. Roadblocks/gem spends all the way…

T1 – RC – 15 – STAY IN 1ST PLACE FOR AN ENTIRE RACE
    T1 – TB – 18 – USE KING SLING 3 TIMES IN A ROW
    T1 – IS – 15 – USE 3 POWER-UPS IN A RACE
    T2 – RC – 13 – WIN WITH 3 DIFFERENT KARTS
    T2 – TB – 14 – WIN WITH 3 DIFFERENT KARTS AND GET 3 STARS
    T2 – IS – 8 – USE 3 POWER-UPS IN A RACE
    T3 – RC – 9 – FINISH 1ST 3 TIMES IN A ROW
    T3 – TB – 14 – WIN WITH 3 DIFFERENT KARTS AND GET 3 STARS
    T3 – IS – 8 – USE 3 POWER-UPS IN A RACE

@nacho18
    , @mvnla2, @grimmjow, @platium, @dbkraemer, @angryde, @alcusto. So much for ‘winning big’ as a result of coming 1st on the weekly tournament… I received 300 birds coins and 5 gems. Pathetic Rovio! Interesting that the Facebook sponsored daily challenge provides a greater ‘reward’ than the unsponsored weekly challenge! This is especially galling when you consider the fact that Rovio greedily reduced the daily challenge reward. Grrrrrrrrr. Anyway, mustn’t grumble!

Attacking the new weekly tournament now… will keep ya’ll posted.

Oh, and congrats to AbGoFast for his superior driving skills re: the weekly tournament! This padawan learner got a little uppity for a while there… but the acknowledged master stepped in and taught him a lesson in humility =) You’ll top 1000 challenges any day now, mate! I’m sure you’ll luck out – like I did with the FB bug – and go through a period of connectivity that allows you to knock-over all the ‘beat a friend’s score’ challenges.’ Legend in your own time! =)

Oh, and my in-app-Facebook link/connection is more unstable than ever at the moment… graphical mess, endless loading, etcetera. Even my game centre friends are corrupted… unstable boots/loads, unpredictable cross-referencing to the weekly tournament + individual worlds/tracks. What a mess!

@dbkraemer
    . I agree with you about GrimmJow’s scores! He was kind enough to FB link with me and is singularly responsible for my advancement past all 6 of the ‘beat a friend’s score’ challenges on SZ T 2-3. He had some big numbers – definitely not a walk in the park..! =D

132 – 145 – 102 – 167 – 105 — 651

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

@nacho18
    , @abgofast, @angryde, @platium, @dbkraemer, @alcusto, @mvnla2

For information, I disconnected from FB on the iPhone to try to connect on IPad, that does not still work. Does the connection with FB does work on IPad for anybody ?

Otherwise more than 2 free pass and I shall not have TIC anymore, only challenges asking for gems.

And for the weekly challenge I win…… The kart big bang on seedway. In fact they give kart which we have already bought in Telepods, so that one more have to synchronize them every time…

Finally, I send by private message my statistics at @nacho18.

angryde
    @angryde

@GrimmJow. Mate, my FB link to you worked for approximately two days before it dropped completely. I play on an iPad. I haven’t been able to get stable connectivity with anyone since… =(

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi.@angryde. .you are updated : JA . O men you are at the moment on cuspids of. Sub- Zero ..!!! Really good numbers ..!!! Well ; even for me . Kinda easy : I am 56 on S-Zero ; for sure I’ll Improve in coupled days Sir… I am 532 overall = 99-149-116-112-56… I am not stocked : but .. I have many 3x ..! Spent a lot ;Gems Sir . My gens are 1118….!!! Some days ago I was 1300 …!!! Puuuuuf . Sir : we are Gems harvesting !!!!

My next achievement it’s 540 which means I’ll be 75% over the bigger one on Game Center which it’s 720 …!!
    Then I’ll go for 600 .
    Then for 700 then for
    720 yes ….!!! That will be my big Achievement .

We are on Racetrack ….!! Keep driving fast and be happy okay!!!

I play on iPad too …!! Do you want to add me bias Game Center …!!! My User Name over there: the same : nacho18 go ahead if you want. I’ll say yes!!!

platium
    @platium

hi all

some very GOOD BUG!!! I try to share my mystery box to some other friends who is not playing ABGO and I gotten my own MYSTERY BOX BACK!!!!

Did anyone has the same situation as I do?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium. !!! What do you mean. ” Mystery Box Back “. It’s some one that you don’t know at all!!! Or what…!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

WELL. GOOD NIGTH EVERY ONE…!!! Tomorrow will be an other Day . I am so tired. I’ll see you on my dreams…!!!

Keep yourself Going Fast …!!! Happy Driving all. Of you.

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

by sending the mystery box/gift to someone who is not play ABGO. you will get the gift back, at the message button.

so instaed of 1 mystery gift, u get 2!!!

platium
    @platium

hi @grimmjow

i’m connected to fb as well to you. but still cannot clear beat your friend score!!!

BUG BUG BUG!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @abgofast, @nacho18, @mvnla2, @grimmjow, @platium, @dbkraemer, @angryde

790 is my new total…link to screenshot below:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/alcusto/album/picture/

I have still not updated to the latest version of the game and this explains my low number on Sub Zero.

I have to face a wopping 29 challenges of “use all power-ups in 3 races”.
    1 of these challenges alone costs 132 gems, which means that to pass 29 I will need 3,828 gems!!!

Anyhow, below is the detailed breakdown of my progress:

SEEDWAY (148)
    Track #1
    Race #25 – use all power-ups in 3 races
    Time #26 – use all power-ups in 3 races
    Fruit #26 – use all power-ups in 3 races

Track #2

////////////

ROCKY ROAD (215)
    Track #1

Track #2
    Time #23 – use all power-ups in 3 races
    Fruit #22 – use all power-ups in 3 races

Track #3

////////////

AIR (183)
    Track #1
    Time #18 – use all power-ups in 3 races

Track #2
    Time #17 – avoid 20 wood obstacles (TIC – not enough)

Track #3
    Time #16 – avoid 20 wood obstacles (TIC – not enough)

////////////

STUNT (208)
    Track #1
    Race #27 – use all power-ups in 3 races
    Time #19 – avoid 20 wooden obstacles (TIC – not enough)

Track #2
    Time #23 – use all power-ups in 3 races
    Fruit #24 – splat 35% of all fruit on track (TIC – fruit bar max out at 30%)

Track #3
    Time #21 – avoid 15 stone obstacles (TIC – not enough)
    Fruit #23 – use all power-ups in 3 races

////////////

SUB ZERO (36)
    Track #1
    Race #23 – use all power-ups in 3 races
    Time #14 – win with 3 different karts and get 3 stars (have only 2 and made the mistake to upgrade them to the max)
    Fruit #2 – use 10 boost pads (TIC – no boost pads)

cholewap
    @cholewap

First weekly tournament is over and I did not get any awards, but I beat Red and Chuck

angryde
    @angryde

@cholewap. Mate, I think the rewards come as presents/gifts via the in-app email. I got 2x presents/gifts from that Rovio bot when I logged in this morning. 1 x 300 bird coins and 1 x 5 gems. Pretty ***cough***itty reward, yeah!? Try checking there to see if you’ve received the same. =) UPDATE – As an experiment, I went into settings and turned off the share Facebook friends option and logged out of the ABGo app. Re-booted and BANG – weekly tournament reward of a new Kart for Rocky Road. The emailed rewards I mentioned before are obviously just bot-rewards sent out at the beginning of each new week. The FB bug is obviously affecting how the game prompts reward animations, etc. Just a heads up, lads!!

@Arus73. Wow, solid work, bro!! I’m envious as all hell. =) You’ll put up some massive numbers once you’ve opened the Sub Zero update tracks… I’m back to the alternating cycle of gem harvesting + haemorrhaging gems on power-up tasks/challenges. Oh well, the ‘easy’ update tracks/tasks/challenges were fun while they lasted!! =)

cholewap
    @cholewap

@angryde

I did not get any messages from the prize

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Photo uploaded to album.

792 total.

Upgrading remaining karts very slowly. Have not opened subzero track 2 yet because I will not upgrade my L1 karts until I get to the 5 kart challenge, and I can’t get there until I pass the 3 kart challenge (which requires buying another kart). So saving gems for a new kart.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Ohh .. !! No !!! My game is Crashing I did tried to drive this Morning 5 minutes ago and it Crash. About 4 times in A Row !!!! After : it say downloading friends score . The game goes Freeze then Crash ..!!

Are you Guys having the same Problem..!!!

I restart my iPad …!! But remaing the same. I still crashing. … The bug I thing it’s from Facebook . After it says ” Downloading friends score ” the Game crash ..!!!

@abgofast
    did you already solved this problem. Because yesterday you were talking about it..!!! Know it’s with me.!!!

O won’t play all day long and . I’ll check tonight !!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I can only play without internet connection. With one, facebook bug comes in and crashes me immediately. I downloaded the facebook app to see if it wohld somehow help me. It doesnt. Rovio has not responded to my opened support request.. i’m upset cause I found 6 lucky boxes yesterday while playing without internet. Didnt allow me to share them cause it thinks im playing friendless.

@nacho18
    . Loving your collection of ststs…..consider asking our Nest leaders to add a leaderboard for us and then we can all populate it to make our progess official so you dont have to do all the work :) I am surprised a leaderboard isnt available maybe we can convince them to add now that your forum is an impressive 18 pages of material!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@nacho18 game keeps crashing to me too. I was able to play this morning (european time zone), now it crashes each time I try to play. I am not willing to play in airplane mode as I am not certain I would be able to sync devices data to Rovio’s cloud later.
    AB Epic also doesn’t work perfectly. Unfortunately for me after I got golden egg shield and feather set for Chuck on Golden Pig machine, game crashed and sync back, after that My machine reward was changed to Blues Sling epic set

nacho18
    @nacho18

@cosmo2503 . I already made a Complaint on ROVIO . Hope they give an answer soon.

Do you remember you Progress on ABGO : total Challenges an by Episode . It will be nice I you give us to us for update your Progress on my New. Statics ; hope you see that above in this Page #18 ; almost on Tap : we are missing your numbers in Progress would you like to give us. Thank you.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hi everyone

Just to put things to rest on what I keep calling “the Facebook bug”. It’s really a bug within AB Go App connecting to Facebook using Android device. Nothing wrong with Facebook. Nothing wrong with the Friend Setup. I can see all the friends that have joined AB Go on Facebook. I can also see all friends & scores on the AB Friends app. The down side is I don’t usually play AB Friends! Maybe I will till this AB Go connection stuff is fixed ;)

I’m having no troubles playing ABGo WITH internet connection as long as I log out of facebook so I’m able to get Rovio’s cloud back-up. Downside is the daily challenge will only reward me 5 gems vs 10 gems cause no facebook connection :(

I’m tempted to re-install the game but I’m way too paranoid about losing my significant progress. Has anyone with an Android device attempted to re-install? Did it work?

BTW… @nacho18 – I removed my photos and timeline from Facebook and connection is still broken so it was pure fluke on the timing of me putting your suggestions forward and then losing the Facebook connection.

My downward spiral into a world of frustration continues… get this one:

Reported last night I’m on Rocky Road Track #1 – Time Boom #29 ” Use King Sling 7x in a Row”. So today, between the King Slings earned through lucky boxes and securing 5 more through gems, I take down this challenge. I complete #30, #31 and arrive at #32 only to see the last challenge on my list “Use King Sling 7x in a Row”
    WTF!?!?! Rovio…you’re killing ABGoFast!

At 961 right now…39 to go!

Finally…. my big congrats @alcusto on 790 on the verge of 800 challenges! I compared you’re progress to mine and very few challenge numbers line up to mine. So I give up on what the #%@$#$ is going on with the updates and how it impacts challenge progress. You’ve got 29 “use all power ups – 3 races” and I’m closing in on 1,000 and only have 20 of them. Bad luck my friend. Bad luck! I must have got through these in the first release when power-ups were purchased with coin vs gems but I can’t remember!

Take care everyone … happy driving … watch out for ABGoFast … he’s full of road rage right now! Stay out of his lane :) haha

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.