ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@cosmo2503 – I don’t want to sound rude to you cause I don’t know how long you’ve played the game. Also don’t want to frustrate you when I say I got the 110 thousand on my first attempt so I guess I either got lucky or my technique from doing this track on many recent challenges might have helped me. (I’m almost 200 Air track challenges behind me so a lot of hours at this game!)

However, since you asked so nicely for advice, I tried my hand at the Time Boom #2 course again. I scored 113,316 using this approach:

1. Launch and keep cart straight aiming towards the launch arrow on the right. Be sure to take off on the right arrow side / plank. Left works too but requires you to steer right. Middle launch usually means you don’t pick up the current and you’ll crash before reaching other side. Once to other side, I found it important to quickly steer through the yellow road section missing the obstacles.

2. Then take flight and once Bubbles reaches the first hanging wood plank hit the left side of it so he jumps to the air upon impact and hold your steer somewhat left so he misses the 2nd plan and lands the 3rd hanging wood plank. Do not fly through the middle as you land on all 3 planks and this slows you down. Only do this if you see a gem! You get points for the jump technique and its faster too.

4. After hitting the 3rd hanging plank keep kart straight and position yourself for a launch off the arrow plank. Once you reach the longer set of planks (in the fruit splat version of this track, there usually is a wall of fruit to great you), land on left side and drift quickly through this section without hitting anything. I tend to keep left on this part of track but I believe towards the end I made sure to be on the right side for the best part….step 5

5. Once you get to the end, take flight hold sharp left turn till you see the yellow road again and the hill…and you see the finish line too. Before you land on the down-slope of the hill, expand Bubbles using his special power and it should fly you to finish line with plenty of time left on the clock.

If you follow the 5 steps score should be 33,000 to 35,000 points (maybe more) from my technique. Assuming you made it on time, you get 80,000 points. Therefore, 113,000 is achievable without use of power-ups.

Hope this helps. Happy Driving!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@grimmjow . Itching you right !!! But once in while I use some Gems . But even with that I am going a dot it !!! Wait for the good one and pass that hard challenge.!! For know I have 1224 Gems. If I got tonight lucky boxes I’ll send you; okay.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. . I see you first time on my list . YOU WERE VERY LUCKY BOXES FOR YOU . I thing was a king slight shot. . Enjoy … So you are on our list very often ..!!! Hope . Happy driving FRIEND.!!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 – I see you on my AB Friends app and AB Go app for lucky box sharing but no scores come through on AB Go like they do for AB Friends. I don’t play AB Friends very often these days … too busy driving :)

@angryde
    – sorry to ruin your weekend mate! Here’s my weekly tourney update for ya. Total score 736,023

Time Boom 1 – 124,338
    Race – 205,825
    Time Boom 2 – 114,111
    Slalom – 130,368
    Versus – 161,381

angryde
    @angryde

@ABGoFast. Lolz. I bow down before the ABGo G-O-D. Damn, I’m going to have to re-attack Time Boom I. I have a couple of days… (he says despondently) =)

Question… I am seriously considering buying some Telepods here in Deutschland. I am unclear as to which Telepods are playable on the Air track..? Does anyone know off hand? I really don’t want to waste 600 gems on a Kart.

Cheers lads!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@angryde – #4 Green Baron, #5 Tub Copter and #6 Rapid Rider are all Air track Telepods. They will be the best investment you could make in this game :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@angryde. . I am agree with @dbkraemer. …!!!! But consider this yourself : once you got them ( all 3 ) ; if you already have upgraded one or two or all them you can not upgrade accordingly with your wishes . Know if you don’t have all of them in use ; I mind zero use. You will upload and upgrade nicely accordingly with your wishes .
    They all 3 are good investment . Right here on USA. You’ll pay $ 4.99 each and 600 Gems it’s about $ 9.99 dollars

Get one or two or all 3 depends of how you are in use of driving…!!!! Know check if. The Series 2 it’s on market ready or coming soon because. Series 2 will come with !!! Maybe other new Karts.

platium
    @platium

Mystry Box has FREE KART!!!

But I only gotten for seedway… Stella’s Kart!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Finally reached 600 challenges completed. @abgofast, I am right on your tail! Hahahaha! OK, maybe not, but I am having fun back here in the middle of the pack anyway :)

Seedway: 137
    Rocky Road: 148
    Air: 140
    Stunt: 108
    Sub Zero: 67

nacho18
    @nacho18

@angryde. . Here is more info. To you about Karts:
    – Karts are sell by Character not by ” Kart ”

If I you don’t play example: Rapid Ryder yet : this one specifically. Coming up with Bubbles on Driver. And over the horizontal bars it’s this speed 6, acceleration 3, Handling 4 and Strength 5 . Once you got it them you put it on the camera of you device ; after reading will say ” downloaded “. But if you were using it with any bar on any part of you upgrade it will say this ” Already Downloaded ”

Hope you understand my explanation .

If you ready to shop!!! I recommend you get the Multi-Pack – Mayoral on Green Baron ; and Bubbles on Rapid Rider . This cost $ 9.99 dollars. And get Matilda on Tub-Copter ; this cost $ 4.99 Dollars…!!! Well any other question . Just ask me.!!!

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer @nacho18

Thanks so much for the advice guys… I have been stuck on Air for so long with 2x fully upgraded karts. I simply cannot complete the drifting challenges!! REALLY frustrating…

I will swing past TOYSRUS in the next couple of days I think… see what’s what. =) I hope you’re both enjoying the new Sub Zero tracks and challenges!!

132-145-102-167-102 = 648

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @angryde . You are welcome. I would like to give you a good tip.

When you got the TELEPODS . Please do not upgrade like crazy ..!!! Go very smoothly a bar the time wheever they ask you to increase your cc. Do not fully upgrade any kart.

Take a notes every time you go from one Challenge to next one: notes by Kart and by Track and even if you want by challenge and TIC’s.

The best way it’s going track by Mode:

– track 1 race..!!! Upgrade just to Reach your cc. And no more .
    Stay here until you are really stuck: by the time you will reach a lot Challenges : takes a notes ; then when you ready go to next Mode…

– Time Boom. Again upgrade only what requires your cc. An no more: do as much Challenges you can…. Until very Stuck. On next Check your cc.

– splat. Fruits. Same as Above …!!!

Okay track bi track: do not go faster like crazy take your time . No buddy is pushing you or giving you pressure. Right : one at time ; my dear Friend. ..!!! I know it will take a while or any longer you want.

Do not make the Mistakes we did it.

– upgrade by Strength. An Handling ; Control you acceleration cc. And not to much Speed!!!

Good luck @angryde. . The Bird.!!!

We are here to assist you. Ask platium too ; he has all Series1.!!! Bye.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@abgofast thank you so much for such detailed explanation of your strategy, I managed to improve score for 3000k. I’d aprecieate very much if you could give me advices for getting such high scores at Stunt race and Air race vs. Foreman pig. I am really lousy at race vs. Foreman and quite poor at stunt race.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hey everyone … an update on progress … photos to come once I get to 950

Currently 941

Seedway 240, Rocky 214, Air 203, Stunt 232, Sub Zero 52

Have not started the 2 new Sub Zero tracks. I have been using the 2 Telepods I acquired for Rocky and Stunt to move my progress here. If you exclude the two new sub zero tracks, there are 12 tracks * 3 race types = 36 races available for challenges

So here goes on where I stand:

20 of 36 tracks I’m stuck at the “use all power-ups 3 races” challenge.
    Cost to pass these is 2,400 Gems. 20 races * 3 times * 40 to acquire all power-ups

11 of 36 tracks I’m stuck at the “use king sling 7 times in a row” challenge

Cost to pass these is 616 Gems. 11 races * 7 times * 8 gems per king sling. Hoping the lucky boxes help as I’ve acquired some king slings that way.

4 of the 36 tracks I’m stuck at the “beat friend’s score” challenge

All because of the bug tied to Facebook. This is really starting to “expletive deleted” me off. I am connected to 3 Friends from this Forum now. I can send them and receive lucky boxes but I can’t see any scores. Anyone on the Forum using Android device to play and can see friends scores, please drop me a note or reply to this forum. I know the Facebook is connected but can’t understand why scores don’t show

1 of the 36 tracks is TIC

Stunt Track #2 Fruit Splat #24 remains impossible. It asks to splat 35% of Fruit on Track. The bar disappears at 28% most times. Best I got was 30%. The good news is with lucky boxes, you can get “free skip challenges” so I acquired 2 of these today to remove my other TICs. Unfortunately the price is the next skip does still go up in gem cost (saw someone already identified this and confirming)

So until the Facebook Bug is resolved, I’m off to start the Sub Zero Track #2 and #3 with hopes of getting over 950 before the bug stops my progression further.

General comment …

This update seems to have more gems available in races and the lucky boxes are giving gems from time to time too. I believe it’s easier to gem harvest in this update than before. What do you guys think?

I’m up to 150 gems and would likely be over 200 if I had not used some to pass challenges like use “3 power-ups in a race” and “3 king slings in a row”

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @abgofast . Is nice to here you . First thank you for the 4 Lucky Boxes you already give me. About harvesting Gems on the beginning they give only twice : after that no more :…!!! I get only Coins an slight shots and other things …!!!

I did send you on slight shot some half an hour ago or an hour. So it will help you

About your scores don’t show up . I thing it’s any if these reason : your account it’s very short about info. You don’t really ID yourself : maybe you need a picture on it!!! And make a TIMELINE. Ask to ROVIO ABOUT THAT.

My friend Chriss : has a timeline picture an very little info. But more than you . Sorry your info .it’s so poor !!!

Know I have to skip a lot : Challenges …!!! Question what it’s the Lucky Boxes for do that :What it says , how it loocks like. Grimmjow. : told me already pass 2 of them . I never see that myself …!!! I really wish to pass some but : need those Lucky Boxes … So if you have one give to me.

If I see your Scores . I’ll take a screenshot for you and send you …!!! Okay

Sorry @abgofast : but I pass you on Sub-Zero .!!! Know I am 56..!!

My progress is 524 : 98 Seedway ; 149 Rocky Road , 110 Air, 111 Stunt and 56 on Sub-Zero . The good thing in this last update is : for me I can be all over and do lot Challenges…!!! When I’ll reach. 540 I’ll be 75% over 720 the biggest prize on Game Center..!!! So I kept myself. Going and going …!!! Without the. 54/54 …!!! Because I still 53/54. Need to pass. 3/3 on Slalom. Have a break I’ll come back later . To got it.

platium
    @platium

Hi all

Lucky box updates. Have
    target kart
    State Farm repair.

I gotten @abgofast gift!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 – thanks for the advice on FB setup. I added a bit more to my profile loading a picture and some timeline about myself but I really not a FaceBook kind of guy and using it for the game we love. Proud of you for getting to 56 on SubZero my friend. Look for me to attempt to pass you today! I’m going to start the two new tracks and get to challenge levels on these till I no doubt hit the “beat friends score” roadblock

I believe the problems I’m experiencing are common to the update of ABGo. Reading posts here and other places, users seem to have more success with iphone but not ipad or Android devices.

Forum readers….if you’re android user please please please tell me if things are working for you with the facebook friends connection. Consider requesting to add me as a friend on this site and I’ll send a message with my facebook user name/email. I’d like to friend you to test this further plus enjoy friendly competition on the scores one things are finally working

For those that I’ve friended and communicated with a big thank you! I’m seeing all of you on the sharing of lucky boxes so I’m going to start spreading the wealthy around

Cheers!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Heartache this morning as the game goes to “installing update” and then crashes with message “unfortunately Angry Birds Go has stopped”. Sigh … from frustrating to sadness.

Anyone else having tech problems today?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I figured out it has to do with the Facebook interface being unstable. I managed to open the game without connection to internet. When I then turned internet on and tried to login to the Facebook scores, it crashed. Now I have to open the game without internet connection.

I have no idea if it relates to me adding more information to my face book profile like nacho18 suggested OR it’s just a fluke.

Clearly this Facebook interface update is garbage and needs Rovio to fix it. I still can’t get my head around why it won’t work when AB Friends application works fine. How can the programming between applications be much different? Guess I’ll never know.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. I am so sorry for you..!!! I fell guilty in part . Because my suggestion !!! It was not my intention to gives you a technical problem over your device… !! Please know contact ROVIO . Maybe they can help you . Or ask your Phone service Provider. About your problem …!!!!

About : my friends with compatible ; devices you are Rigth . Chriss has an iPhone , and I play mostly this game on iPad..!!! So ..!! We are IOS , users . I thing there it’s something in between IOS – Androide ; on technical compatibility …!!!!

Yesterday and today my account on Facebook. Crashed too , my son was . Canceled his account on Facebook for several weeks; because College Matters ..!!! Then yesterday comeback again : open his account … It was kinda tricky for me to see him again .!!! But just moments ago I see him again . His account know it’s restored. And working well .

Yesterday you send me 5 Gems . And your picture was on …!!! I still not see yourself on numbers or progress ..!!! Maybe it will take sone sort of time . That’s my believe ..!!! But I give you a lot support . Get well on this : kinda difficult technical problems . Hope sooner this Matter will be Restored : by any bias . Or ROVIO ; or samsung assistance ..!!! What I want to see you it’s running. Like ANBGOFAST again. I am upset because of your situation .
    Come on !!! Go fast again !!! Buddy.

Ooh ; I did check my ABGO game and it coming on immediately : “Installing update Working Normal and Well ” it’s working well. Grimmjow requested me for Facebook . I did take it know appears on Facebook , instead of Game Center. Account this is crazy.!!! Don’t you thing so!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 – I’m still going fast my friend! The game works as usual if I keep the connection to Facebook closed. Minute I try to login to Facebook through the application, it crashes. I don’t think it can have anything to do with your recommendations. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to send lucky boxes (or receive them from friends) till this is fixed :(

I’ve finished unlocking the Sub Zero Track #2 races and 3 slalom challenges. On to Track #3 to do the same. Then I’ll start my progress on challenges to get to 950 total

I did write Rovio support on my issue and there service provided an automated reference number for my case. I’ll see what they have to say and pass it to everyone in the forum

cholewap
    @cholewap

Seedway – 168
    Rocky Road – 211
    Air – 135
    Stunt – 12

Overall – 526

Is there a way to correct operation of facebook? I can not do the job beat a friend scores, and many of challenge I can not go on!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@cholewap . Very good Progess on your game:: but I am wonder you don’t describe anything about Sub-Zero Episode wich one has already 3Tracks..!!! Which version of Update you are running ..!!!

To Beat a Friend’s Score ..!!! You need a Facebook account , and activeted at the game, first then if you don’t have friends on this game by Facebook account you need ti have some of them!!!

What device you are playing this game : because of compatibility . IOS to IOS : Works well : but if you see above ; between IOS-Android. There are some kinda problems ; because of compatibility …!

Once you already has friends on Facebook you will be able to pass . – Beat a friends Score.

Good luck . And keep driving Fast.

cholewap
    @cholewap

@nacho18 Version 1.3.0

Rovio sometimes do not know why alleged support for the Samsung Galaxy Ace II, and the game does not work. For now, just beat Hall.

Facebook but I have none of my friends do not play Angry Birds Go!. In previous versions, enough that will pass route.

What to do in this case?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@cholewap . You can add me. If you want;; by this way

Make me your friend on this site; I’ll accept you: then send me by ; personal message your Email and I will request you at Facebook to be your friend..!!

Because: all friends I got it over here they couldn’t found me..!!! I don’t know why!!know it’s more easier to do that by IOS Game Center ; but you are under Android sistem!!!

My user name on this site is like you Reply me. Okay I am ready.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.