ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde – sent you a friend request on this site. I can’t email you till you accept it and won’t be giving my facebook email out on a public forum. Using a bit of caution on it as mine does contain my real name but bare minimum on other information. look forward to trying to out do you 700+ thousand score this week ;)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Yes, I used all four power-ups. Never even considered using only three since it says “use all power-ups in three races”…

As a side note on power-ups, I now have 165 Boost power-ups. There was an ad last night that gave 5 Boosts free just for clicking on it. Got that same ad many times last night. Haven’t seen it today yet. Was anyone else fortunate enough to grab these?

I am now at 575 challenges completed :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer – thanks .. I asked because in the original version, you didn’t need to use the Target Kart as the “use all power-ups” was programmed before the Target Kart was introduced. Seems they adjusted for that either in the 2nd or this most recent update.

Nice progress! 575 bet you’re well up the leader board…wish we had one here but I bet it would very difficult on the site admin to police it … unless those committed to the game do it on their behalf.

@angryde
    – more impressed with your 700 K weekly score. The biggest gap for us is on the Race. I closed it after doing 3 more races of both types but not by much. You’re over 180 thousand on the Race and I just got to 168 thousand. Total is 666 thousand.
    Congrats again!

“if you’re not first; you’re last!” (Ricky Bobby’s Daddie – Talledega Nights film)

Saw some posts about facebook friends scores loading for some … still not working for me … hopefully after some friends adds from this forum that have updated the game like me, it will start working!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde

Challenged accepted! I’m marginally ahead of you now. I am sitting on 704,521 for the weekly tournament. I focused on Rocky Road Race and Versus Race tonight. Didn’t bother with the other 3 races. I managed to make up the lap down I fell to ya cause I have a heck of a pit crew! Lots of time for you to pull ahead though but the laps are winding down….

Time Boom (1) 114,394
    Race (Rocky Road) 197,412
    Time Boom (2) 110,350
    Slalom 120,985
    Versus (Pig; Air) 161,381

platium
    @platium

Special box gift so far:

5 gems

15 gems

200 golds

300 golds

Skip 1 challenge

Free 1 power up

Anything else to add?

platium
    @platium

I use skip challenge for the beat your own score twice!

Because my score some are impossible to beat!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@platium – I forget the exact wording, but I’ve also gotten “Free Cupcake Refill”, so I could replenish the energy for a racer rather than waiting or using 10 gems.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi. All of you..!! I can’t pass Sub-Zero ; track3 Slalom 3/3. It’s really tricky . Not Impossible but very hard to achieve. I start to be obsessive about this happenstance : I was very close Being on the last 5 jumps but …!!! I fail…!!! Who of you remain the same or every one pass it this horrible Challenge ..!!!

Any clue or tip or help or any support will be so appreciated : my open challenges all over are waiting for me…!!!

Need to come back on my regular Racetrack.!!!!

I am 53/54 I just need to pass this not good race. After 54/54. I’ll be ready for more challenges.!!!

platium
    @platium

Hi all

I really the free skip challenge is not really FREE!

You will still be penalized!

My was 12 gems to clear next challenge, now is 13!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    I received your FB invitation. I have not yet updated to the latest version, but when I do I will join you.

@dbkraemer

You mentioned about an ad giving you 5 free boost power-ups when clicking on it. Where in the game did you see that? During race, before race, Toons.tv?

If what @platium says is true and the “skip 1 challenge” gift isn’t so free, it sounds like we face another bug. Did other racers notice the same issue when using this gift?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – It was one of the ads that comes up right before the race, while the race is loading…

angryde
    @angryde

@ABGoFast.

It’s on like Donkey Kong, brother!

I’m at 719, 688 right now…

Time Boom (1) 121, 489
    Race (Rocky Road) 196, 278
    Time Boom (2) 110,595
    Slalom 129, 811
    Versus (Pig; Air) 161, 515

I had to get cracking because I woke up to discover that my 7.5 year old Nephew back in Sydney, Australia had beaten 3 of my standing scores as well as my total. D’oh! How’s that for a reality check!! So, combine that with you breathing down my neck… damn…

Some bad news to report… my ‘stable’ FB link with GrimmJaw dropped last night and I’m back to the graphical mess + eternal score loading fiasco… thank the sweet baby Jebus that I beat all 6 of the the BAFS tasks yesterday or I would’ve been in a world of pain!! Again, many thanks to GrimmJaw… although, I have to say, some of his scores were annoyingly DIFFICULT to beat!!

Sitting on 70 Sub Zero challenges complete ATM.

@nacho18
    re: Slalom T-3 3/3. I have no other advice, mate!! My strategy was just to drift through 100% of gates and I lucked it out on my 3rd attempt or something like that..? Good luck!! I know how frustrating this game can be!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde – well, at least I slept good cause I thought I was ahead of you! yeah … this young birds seems to be born with a knack for video game dominance … a league of their own … kind of scrambles your egg if you know what a mean! I won’t get chance till tonight to make another run at you so enjoy the lead my friend!

@nacho18
    – accepted the friend request on facebook. doesn’t seem to be integrating with the game immediately. I have invite only to another friend who doesn’t play showing up. The interesting thing is now every track is showing Red, Chuck and the default friends found within the weekly tournament. Maybe this allows to conquer the “beat friend score”. A positive sign that this facebook friends connection is getting attention at Rovio? I dunno. Fingers crossed things will connect

angryde
    @angryde

Update on Tournament Leaderboard

Time Boom (1) 121, 489
    Race (Rocky Road) 206, 394
    Time Boom (2) 114, 767
    Slalom 129, 811
    Versus (Pig; Air) 161, 515

Total – 733, 976

(no power-ups used)

@ABGoFast
    . Mate, I am under no illusions that you’ll eventually slay my score… Lolz. You are an ABGo god and I am a mere mortal. =)

Lolz. Finally beat that little bugger!! Am I, like, completely petty for refusing to be beaten by a 7.5 year old..? Wait… I know the answer to that question. Bah!!

(screen grab of progress is avatar pic)

p.s. my friend’s scores are now chopping and changing between the tournament bots, my game centre friends and the couple of lads I’ve added via Facebook. Graphics superimposing over one another… dear oh dear Rovio…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 – I believe the facebook connection is working but I am only assuming I will see your scores from this point forward and not necessarily see the history? Just a guess on my part. I no longer have the “loading friends” message and seem to have the Red/Chuck (default friends with low scores) on each and every race. I’m spending time on Rocky Road using the new Telepod so let me know if you see any of my scores there.

I don’t see your weekly tourney scores so unless you’re not doing these races, I guess we’re likely still not connected.

I had to logout of the facebook connection, close the game, reopen the game, go to weekly tourney, it prompts me to connect to facebook, login and then I seem to have connection now but don’t see you or @grimmjow yet either.

@grimmjow
    – added you as friend … same issues as above … advice?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @abgofast, @nacho18, @mvnla2, @platium, @alcusto,

I have several points to be submitted :

– First of all I also made a success of the challenge “Destroy 10 obstacle of ice while drifting”, with the fully upgrade kart Tub Copter and to techniques detailed on this topic. Thank you very much.

– I updated my picture. As you can see it, I am only blocked by challenges asking gems or by TIC.
    For TIC I wait Lucky Box with free pass and for gems, I go to see to make those requiring the use of bonus, just to make a success of the achievement GC “500 bonuses”.

http://angrybir.de/1uJ4pXr

– I read your discussions concerning FB without holding me too much above but for my part, I can connect has FB on AB go on IPhone but not on IPad.
    Why ? Is it the IPad which bug or is it the connection on the one who prevents that of the other one ?

– We can make a list of gift in Lucky Box :

5 gems
    15 gems
    200 coins
    300 coins
    Free upgrade for kart
    Free pass for challenge
    Free kart (one race or always ?)
    Free power up

I wait for your returns and for suggestions

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

100% sure the facebook connection is working for me. The dummy facebook friend I setup and I are connected. yeah…I’m friends with myself….cough…what a loser! At least I know I’ll beat a friends score of ZERO! haha … that’s why ABGoFast is an ABGo God … he creates racers that don’t threaten him like @angryde and his 7.5 year old nephew do with their driving skills!

Re: the dummy account. I setup a secondary facebook account AND also a secondary Rovio account using a second gmail address than my active profile. Yeah…so I cloned myself in a manner of speaking to test the ABGo facebook friend connection

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@abgofast and @nacho18

I have your score on Iphone but the button for connect FB on Ipad does’nt work for me.

cholewap
    @cholewap

Weekly Tournament – 634.442.

Challenges:
    Seedway – 145
    Rocky Road – 204
    Air – 127

Overall – 476

FB not work

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @abgofast .!! Just today I started to drive on weekly tournament . So maybe you can see my very lower score ; and until know I don’t see you yet. Maybe later .

@grimmjow
    . I see you almost every day at my list scores . And I play the most at iPad then iPod and not beginning on iPhone !!! Maybe you see my scores on the iPad!!!! Extrange!!!

Hi every one.

I stoped to drive on Slalom track3 3/3 because so hard . I come back to put focus on my open 3 Missions on many Challenges I did today 3 on Sub-zero : and my score is know 493 . 98 – 149 – 110 – 109 – 27
    I want to see very soon my progress on 500. Hope from know to this coming weekend .

angryde
    @angryde

@ABGoFast. Lolz. You’re a hoot, man. Your self-referring FB accounts scam made me ROFL with coffee coming out of my nose!! I will go to bed deluded and happy tonight… only to wake up and see my dreams of tournament glory utterly and mercilessly crushed by the g.o.d. himself. :-D

@nacho18
    . Best to have a break from frustrating levels, mate! Go ace some challenge rounds and attack that puppy later with fresh venom. :-D Your challenge totals are really coming along though..!

This game is eating my life!! :-D

86 Sub Zero challenge rounds completed ATM.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@angryde and @abgofast could you please give me some advices on how to get such high scores on Time Boom 2. I wouldn’t submit my pathetic scores here, but I am satisfied that I keep first place among my friends. Thanks.

nacho18
    @nacho18

My score : 502. 98-149-110-109-36 driving right know on Su-Zero.

angryde
    @angryde

@cosmo2503. No problems, mate. Time Boom Ii Air is challenging. The best strategy I’ve found is as follows. (1) short lauch to far right and hard drift left followed by hard drift right. You should have 4000 points before you leave the ledge. (2) fly to the next platform and drift until you see the second gap in the blue/grey wall on your right-hand-side. Crash into it and you will fly vertically… then fly + direct your kart unilt you bounce off the end of the (dirt) platform. (3) Fly to the next wooden platform and ‘bounce’ then perform a hard left and to fly directly to the third platform (i.e. avoid the second platform completely)… ‘bounce’ and fly across to the multilevel structure. (4) Drift until you see the horizontal beam to your left and drive off the platform… fly hard left then right until you land on the road BELOW the wooden track. (5) Drift hard – and as much as possible – on the road until you take the final hard left turn and then activate the orange bird ball power (Bubbles) the moment you launch off the end of the road/jump point…

I hope that’s clearish… basically, as with all Air challenges. Try to maximise the amount of time you spend flying and drift constantly while on solid ground.

Good luck man!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@nacho18

I think it’s better to save your gems and wait free pass challenge in lucky box.
    Just play and wait it. I found two and I used for “1st all race” (Stunt :Track 1, Race) and “35% fruits” (Rocky Road : Track 1, Fruits) and now I can continue challenges without use my gems (978).

And you ? What do you think ?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.