ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

@philhayler. I thing I see you at least once . You don’t visit this Forum often .!!! Rigth ..!! Well

Your Progress loocks imprecive 962 ..!! Ohh my good really high . Can you send us a screenshot of that !!!

A bug on ABGO ; because Facebook ..!! Matters. Yes .!! Many of our Driver : have the problems with that..!! To override : there will not be a simplest way to fixt it ..!! ROVIO started to do the ” Weekly tournament ” like training that’s my personal opinion .. There will be on the Future ” MultiPlayer ” when maybe later this fall .

So they are triying to test what’s going on with this Previuw intention : again my personal view.

I don’t thing they are ready : To hold up the whole idea ..!! Who knows.!!

ABGO it’s not a perfect Game ..! I thing we are on the beginning ..!! This game was designed to stay longer : years to come : simplest way to do it …!! It was you said. Hope some Drivers ; already check this one ; and come in here ; with their 2 cents and tell us for sure: what’s going on : on override a posible bug..

There are two big Operational Sistem Involved : IOS AND ANDROID: how we can have a compatible game with two diferent Sistems!!! Hard to figure given a receiving good Results at all..!!

angryde
    @angryde

@Arus73. Condolences re: your rather expensive slip of the finger, bro. Honestly, is there a more unimaginably awful scenario for an ABGo racer than what you’ve described..? I’ll keep my fingers crossed that customer service @ Rovio exhibits some small mercy. Damn…

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @platium thanks for the lucky box mate. The new bug you found where was it? I reported yesterday that I found a TIC in Sub Zero track 1, ice splat 8 where they ask you to beat your own score. I did it but I was not rewarded the challenge. @abgofast also mentioned that he skipped that challenge only to find that the next one, ice splat 9, had a similar bug with beating a friend’s score which he did without being rewarded anything!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde thanks bro, really appreciated your kind words. I was so down that I did not play the game yesterday and watched the Europa League final.
    Belaved Rovio contacted me saying that they will try to give me back the lost gems, but they must first solve a bug (another one!) with their donation system.
    So it seems that they have an heart after all and they listen to their customers.
    Thumbs up Rovio! Just don’t take ages to fix your donation issue, ok?

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast mate you say you cannot see my scores, but I could see yours.

@wazemank
    mate you say you could see my scores, but I could not see yours.
    What the…?!

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

yes “any beat your own score”. as long as someone is higher score, you have to beat THEIR score too… Maybe I disconnect from facebook and try again!

Let you know!!!

waze
    @wazemank

@alcusto, Yes… wtf… yours and @abgofast’s are the only scores I can see… today! Maybe tomorrow we’ll be invisible again, who knows.

Until you can see me, try to beat 656,570 points in the weekly tournament… You have 4 days ;)

Philly
    @philhayler

On the contrary – I visit this site pretty much all the time – I just prefer to sit in the sidelines :)

This may sound stupid – but not sure how to upload a screenshot (!) (I’m old)

And yes! It’s very very frustrating – I have about 15 challenges that require me to beat a friends score and it’s just killing me that I cannot progress! Waaaaaaaah!

Philly
    @philhayler

Just in case – my email is [email protected] if anyone is kind enough to add me to FB so that maybe I can try beat. I can only hope

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @philhayler are you on iOS or Android?

Philly
    @philhayler

iOS – please tell me there’s hope! :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi @philhayler. I am “Abe Goracer” on FB. I just sent you a friend request. I am also on iOS and the “beat friend’s score” works for me. Good luck :)

Philly
    @philhayler

Sadly it didn’t work :( appreciate it though

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

You might want to try disconnecting from FB by going to AB Go options then clicking the FB icon with the “x”. Then close the game completely. Then, when you restart the game, go to the daily event and click “double rewards when you connect” to reconnect to FB. Then try a challenge to see if your friend’as scores appear…

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @philhayler

I just sent you an invitation message via FB.
    I am using Android and I fear you will not be able to see my scores as apparently iOS racers and Android racers cannot interact.

In any event, try the following procedure:

– log out of the FB account on the ABGo settings
    – quit the game from the home page
    – restart your android device
    – restart ABGo
    – start the weekly tourney and relog into FB from there
    – wait for the “load friends’ scores” message to end and if you are lucky you should see some friends’ scores appear in there

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Also, make sure you updated the “fix” so that you are on version 1.3.1

Philly
    @philhayler

Holy moly it WORKED!!!!!!! I can’t believe it!!! :)))))))))))

Thank you SO much guys!!!!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@philhayler

Great mate! Can you just see @dbkraemer’s scores or also mine?

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi All,
    I have no Facebook friends just because I don’t use it; but created one account just to play ABGo and other games.
    What I need to do to connect with some friends to see their scores?
    My Facebook account is “Aft IB” and I use iOS (iPad) to play.
    Thanks

Philly
    @philhayler

Just Abe’s

Philly
    @philhayler

Now I just gotta try beat the scores! :/

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @all, I can now see all of my FB friends (even iOS players) in the “share lucky boxes” page (before, for some unknown reasons, I could only see some of them).
    Still unable to see their scores though…

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium .. Yesterday Nigthtime I did send you my Email . For you can add me on Facebook . I did tried to add you with yours but; I fail . Hope you see tha soon. Keep going fast.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto . Thank you for your Lucky Box : 300 Coins . Appreciated

@wazemank
    . Thank you for your Lucky Box . 1 Kart Repair . I like it.

@philhayler
    : I just check my game . And after I accepted you on Facebook : You appears an all my Friends List : every where : wich means the Facebook account on us it’s working . Welcome to our Great Race . Know you are on A Big Racetrack . Keep yourself Going Fast . And stay tuned with us don’t desappear .!!! Okay.
    Ohh I am playing on iPad too.

Philly
    @philhayler

Sadly I am not seeing you on my friends score :(

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.