Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender the 1st place finished at 276.890 tokens! and 3 hours before he/she was at 251.341 i forgot to take the last minute photos of achieving the 276k and all of the days of the events i end up seeing 1st places 220k, 276k, 201k, 198k, 232k i mean it’s ridiculous!!!

Anyway i am not playing for the win or first place, really i don’t care 1-5 places at all. The tokens that i gathered those days 2910 are enough to unlock the 3 accessories of Blaster. whatever it might happens i am cool ;)

As we speak i run 1st game 1st node a Unicron and i took him down with 1,5 heart left with mighty Ultimate Megatron and i had 3345 points without the bonus of 20% and now i have 8397 points placed 9th without using any gems.

So if i will win the 50 tokens and 60 tokens level then it’s done for i will quit i will have the complete amount of tokens for the accessories.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I just finished in third this event. I watched the second and first place fighting for the leadership, and at the end the first player reached 200k. In the last hour, after one recharge, I didn’t reached 100k. I’m glad that I did not even tried to compete for the first place, it would be a waste of good gems. I kept the third place and that as enough for this day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 6 is not looking too good so far. On my first four runs, I averaged less than 500 points / run before bonus. My highest scoring run of the four was 900 before bonus.

I won’t be too happy if I need to recharge just to max out the Challenge.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today 100 tokens are at 25000 points. I can confirm that todays levels are verry bad on points. My second run for the day was with Boss Pig, but other levels are mostly very bad on points – confirm that most of them are below 500 points before bonus. In my list first is with 40k points ( Gold Crown Soundwave of course ).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

so here is the end for me at this event i reached the 70 tokens level i reached 3020 tokens so i unlocked the 3 Accessories for Blaster.

ED209
    @ed209

Can confirm, runs are not very good and had as low as 270 for one run. Top player on mine has 31k today. I’m just under 20k for points so far.

Sitting 5th so far and this is the first time I have been in this part of the leaderboard all event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam What about sparks?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i don’t care about them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam But you said you were collecting them?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer no i am not collecting them, if i don’t have anywhere to spend the tokens i earn i prefer to exchange them with sparks rather than useless coins.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The latest soft update has improved blaster

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

By the looks of it it seems Im gonna end up the competition sittin on 4500 tokens, 1500 tokens short and no, I dont have enough gems and no, Im not paying Rovio a dime risking another JARSU and loosing everything. After trading in for sparks and money Im still gonna loose a bunch. :(

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sam-spargo I am also seen a small improvement at level 11 Blaster with his 3 accessories on.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@luis-carlo-arocha what is a JARSU? An acronym for ????

I got that “help i’ve fallen and i can’t get up” problem before at the pit in the desert after some explosion threw my character in.
    Just kept on pressing vehicle mode button many many times as well as kept firing until somehow it jumped out.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

The latest .6.9 update for Android occured today 22 Mar 2017 sometime within the first hour after 00:00 UTC / GMT+0

The Gem Pass came back for the Android after being gone a few days. Thought it was gone for good, phew. A cheap way to get 350 gems, spread over 7 days.

Anyway I’m really annoyed by the approx 6 crashes everyday to home screen on the Android. Seems like a feature you had to live with. Waste of recharge and points lost.

iOS seems a bit more stable averaging 1 crash to home screen everyday for Blast Off live event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@armourbender

Just
    Another
    Rovio
    Screw
    Up

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

JARSU for life!

Asen_77
    @asen

Today, at the bad score day first 3 become crazy. I am 56k without any reload, and first 3 is chasing each other at about 80/100k points. I am 4 with 56k, and already have Unicron, so for chance of 200 tokens, that will cost me 100 gems it’s not worth to reload. After 300 tokens after 16 min, I will have 5940. 1560 will be short for Blaster, which is prety close to mine first prediction, that I will need about 700/1000 gems for Blaster. So after this crazy event, also cut in the beginning and we don’t have any compensation from Rovio, I will spend probably tomorrow Gems to get Blaster. This will be first time, when I will have all bots that are on the list. Hope Rovio to gave us some tokens for first day delay of the event. We lost about half a day at first day!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Reached too high today, and like Icarus fell back down to Earth.

Tried to make a push for 1st or at least 2/3, but the top 3 decided to fight it out amongst themselves and I got left behind in the dust.

It also didn’t help that I had a couple of app crashes after I gems recharged (JARSU!)

The one Unicron run that I had all day put me into third place and gave me just enough (false) hope that I might be able to compete. But it was for naught.

In the end wasted three gem recharges (120 gems) on a futile effort.

zeppled
    @zeppled

I would like to have Rovio give an explanation on how these events are designed. Besides the fact that those who spend have the advantage by sparking, the game play itself is not equal. There are two of us in my house that play and the amount of unicorns and boss pigs is not equal during tournament play. Also, the amount of point producing scenes differ. Shouldn’t these things be equal relying on your expertise to determine points? Shouldn’t scenes, unicorns and boss pigs be equal for all competitors? I have also seen posts where some people had multiple unicorns when I had not seen any. Plus sometimes one of us loses one of our plays in the competition because when we finish it just goes out of the game and you lose that run. If anyone has any ideas I would be interested.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig A golden Crown User in my leaderboard had 156k finished 1st.

Anyway i might play a bit more some events on the maps to gather materials for blaster, tomorrow i will have him update to lvl 12

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Another Unicron free event for me. Obviously there is some sort of bug. You don’t go from seeing him on average 1 or 2 times a day to not at all for two weeks without there being some sort of problem. No one is that unlucky. I’m pretty sure I haven’t got a Unicron run since the last hard update (I don’t remember if I saw him during the Jazz event but I don’t think so).

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

In this final run, I became first after an encounter with Unicron. My opponents were innactive for a long time, but I’ve almost lost the leadership in the last half hour, because they started to react. I had to recharge twice to keep ahead, but it was worth.

I’m now a “proud” owner of Blaster… nah, not really proud, but my collection is complete now. I’ll be collecting accessories and waiting for the next TF to be released.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m waiting until tomorrow to obtain Blaster.

Since the event is still technically on (even though on the Token Exchange is active), I can still get some tokens out of the Daily Quests.

It’ll help make up for some of the gems that I wasted today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got Blaster, ended up spending 650 gems on him. Also picked up the Faster Reload accessory. I’ll save the rest for a later event.

I may never even get the Rosanna (explosive force) – the headphones (+5% damage) actually look good on him and only cost 25 gems.

Does Blaster use Birdium, or does he use AutoCogs to upgrade?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.