Blast Off – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 333 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I hope this is the last new tf for a while. Cant they let us have at least a couple months to enjoy the feeling of having all the tfs?

Asen_77
    @asen

Money that brings new TFs are enough, to expect new soon. Probably not immediately, but soon.

ED209
    @ed209

I got blaster and used gems for the missing tokens. Finally have them all and can relax more in events as it will just be sparks or the odd accessory I need

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Blaster needs AutoCogs.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just get Blaster for 780 Gems. So full collection of bird. Congrats to everyone that succeeded.

ph
    @ph

I went ahead and paid 2,100 gems for Blaster but no accessories. Just didn’t want to have to go through this again next time he shows up, plus this keeps my TFS complete. I will wait for the accessories.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m very disappointed with blaster. I have to shoot several times to destroy an energon object. It is not a surprise that he would not be very useful, but the inability to use energonicons because he cannot collect energons make him a very weak and useless bot. Of course, he is still on level 1, but I don’t recall a bot so weak as him.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Thanks. I’m surprised about that, I would have expected Birdium.

At least I know that by running the Daily Quests I should never run out of AutoCogs.

@ramonpontes

Disappointing? Yes Surprised? No. Rovio’s game plan is to make TFs so unusable at low levels or without accessories, that we’re going to spend gems to get them upgraded and accessorized.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig for me because i am hunting down all the daily quests i was happy to see autocog rather Birdium.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I agree, I’m happy to see AutoCogs since it’s easy to get. I’m just surprised, since lately all of the new TFs have been using Birdium/PigIron.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Thanks to there not being a single gold Soundwave in my group I won the last day using only one recharge and was able to get Blaster for 675 gems.

For the first time since Nemesis was released I have every character. (By the time I got Nemesis I had missed Starscream, by the time I got Starscream they had added Dead End, by the time I got Dead End they had added Blaster.)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Blaster Level 12 achived i will have him update asap to Level 13

Asen_77
    @asen

For me after this event, they will start to place a new bird more often. I think in this event was spend a lot money and Gems.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

This event was a terible one and i paid a hight price to get Blaster. But because knowing JARSU i bought the bundle and believe me i am feeling somewhat unpleasant about it…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Between buying the sparks right at the beginning, gem recharges throughout the event, topping up tokens when I finally got Blaster, and then buying one of the “premium” accessories – I spent close to 3,000 gems on this event.

But I finally have all the TFs that have been offered. I haven’t even started upgrading Blaster yet. I only started Dead End’s L14 upgrade this morning, so I still have a bit to go before I start on Blaster. Normally I would have used gems to speed things up, but I’ve already spent enough over the past week.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

RE: Blaster looks like one big face of a gremlin

From page 7, i mentioned that if you imagine Blaster as one big face, i.e. Two eyes = his shoulder pads, Nose = his cassette loading chest, his belt area = his mouth.

Then Beard = his legs.
    So, one big sneering Gremlin.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Quote @datguygamer
    it.

Also if Blaster looks like a gremlin to you, wait until you unlock him in the barracks. Watch his “idle animation” for a moment and then reply back to me. I hate how he jiggles his bot-butt every single second. :P

OMG yes he does look kinda sexy-ish. That Elvis the pelvis look got Elvis in trouble too… Shaking his booty like a hula dancer, only more suggestively.

And his belt area is his car front when he goes into vehicle mode…

ED209
    @ed209

Blaster is terrible for attacking at level one he take two shots to do the bridge on pig city and cannot survive against flying pigs. At level 5 it still takes him 5 hits to get energon cubes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@armourbender

Yes, I was thinking exactly the same thing – very Elvis-like!

First the naked Transformers (all existing the accessories fall off when you buy a new one from the Token Exchange), and now this!

Won’t someone please think of the children!

Edit: if someone could please tell me how to embed a Youtube video, that would be great!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@optimuspig
    No real surprise as with Rovo’s strategy as you mention makes life harder for players so they spend more.

Apparently Blaster is to Rovio a high end product. 7500 tokens, and 1000 gems per accesory OMG, its only 500 gems each accessory for this live event.

Autocogs and Decepticogs cost more gems to buy than Birdium or Pig Iron.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@armourbender

You’re correct, AutoCogs and Deceptigears cost more to buy, but they’re easy to get if you run the daily quests.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@optimuspig haha ROTFL i got it what you meant. Ok lets not go further about Blaster’s look as there are children reading this forum.. ahem….

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Galavnize event is on …. 23 Mar 2017 at 00:10 UTC / GMT+0. Featuring galvatron. Splash screen on loading ABT.Nothing in news…. Yet.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Energon squad with single player only.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

GALVANIZE event features Energon Galvatron accessories via Token Exchange.

Joining the rest of the gang over at Angry Birds Nest forum here Galvanize – new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.