4th of July bans

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 4th of July bans

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • hogbeater
    @stedman42

@airplane-lover

I personally would not do what you said you would do. I know about that glitch, and used it myself after my account got banned after 2 years of playing (I play on 3 devices in total…I’m positive it is something to do with that). If you advertise this glitch, Rovio will just patch it in their next update.

You still lose your apples, your MEBC frame and any MEBC coins you may have accumulated – over 4000 in my case. I was going to buy a Roman hat I was missing.

Wings
    @arjrick

I have raised ticket, I sent emails, and I was as polite as I could be but did mention how disappointing and frustrating it has been.  But I did not get any response so far and it has been more than 3 days and reminders sent the last 2 days.

Quick question – even if they reinstate your player ID, would you get your gems and apples, FP intact or you lose everything and you start from scratch as if you are a new player.

If it is like a brand new account, then I wouldn’t bother at all and wash off my hands and go find another game to play as I have no intention of starting from scratch again. It took me more than 2 years to get to FP 670. Some cheater I am.  :-)

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Hello Crash, this is Oink. I’m so angry with Rovio! I also sent a ticket to Rovio to check your ban. No answer yet. Why do they block honest players? I hope that you and we we all will be successful with our complaints. If you can, please come back to our clan. We miss you!

Wings
    @arjrick

I got reinstated. Did not get any emails from them.  Past few days, I actually gave up trying to check if I am reinstated or not.

Today, thought, will try one last time and if it still shows banned, was planning to delete the app and move on.

Surprised to see I was reinstated. My FP, Gems, Apples etc are intact.  Only thing is hatchling flew away.  Small price to pay I guess.

Thanks for letting me vent here and also glad to see this was not something I did, but more of a system issue within Rovio.

Wishing others same luck in getting resotred.

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

I also got restored, same story as yours Wings.

@nas76

Looks like October 14th bannings will eclipse the July 4th bans.

Itchy, Solo, For Solo (aka Leia, aka Sola Alexa) among others have been banned today.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

for those who got banned recently, it seems to be a temp ban instead of permenant one. if so, pay enough is the key to keep you stay in the loop.

There are so many tricks used by those on leaderboard. The only way to keep yourself from Rovio’s pay is to pay a real deal. Unless you stay away from leading, stay away from clan event completion.  Those clans who claimed to COMPLETE all events, now you know what they were really doing. LOL.. those scored 30 points, 60 points on a event you know now they were not totally paying for winning.

Who really paid? my guess, most likely, is those who own youtube channel to support funding the playing.

grammyK
    @grammyk

I have replied to this to bring it back to the top of the forum as it contains interesting information.

That Rovio do use automated banning routines (like most other games probably lol), that they respond to inquiries admitting when a mistake occurs, and that they do care and work diligently to rectify things that went wrong, especially when players use the preferred reporting method.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 4th of July bans

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.