4th of July bans

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 4th of July bans

• I see its a problem everywhere , a lot of players are getting prema-ban for no apparent reason.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

I got banned today and have no idea why.  Where do you see this is widespread?

Wings
    @arjrick

I got banned today as well.  I have never ever cheated on anything.  Even after playing for 3 years, my FP is only 690. I never get more than 15-20 points in MBC.  I only came first (netting me 1000 gems) a total of 4 times.  I never even reached the diamond league.  I am a player, who only plays for few minutes a day to relax and never had any plans to beat everything around.

The only reason I can think why I am banned is that I never spend more than 60 gems on any given day, on anything, and I never pruchased anything.

The reason I am given is I was caught cheating. This is so incredibly fristrating and getting me evern more angry to see others are also facing the ban.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

I saw it on their official facebook page. A lot of people were posting screenshots of being banned

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

Well this is ridiculous.  I’ve been playing their games for years and never cheated.  If they don’t straighten this out, I’m done with them.

Joe Cool
    @joe-cool

I got banned for cheating today too! I wouldn’t even know how to cheat if I wanted to. This is ridiculous! I hope they fix this fast!

CrashFierce
    @crashfierce

I got the “account banned” message also yesterday, with no reason whatsoever. I have never cheated in any game, and don’t even know how could I do that, and won’t even want to. I emailed to Rovio’s support after getting the ban, with no reply yet. I have played for about two years, enjoyed the game, but this is very confusing.

otter otter
    @otter-otter

I also was banned yesterday for no reason. I would not know how to cheat. Was just a daily player for 3 years. Never spent money though, so perhaps that was why.

Joe Cool
    @joe-cool

Maybe you’re on to something, I never spent money either.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Ive also never spent money, though I havent been banned (yet)

Wings
    @arjrick

I never spend any money either.

Over the weekend came to know my 12 year old nephew also got banned.  He is asking “what do they mean I cheated?”.

This seems to be widespread and Rovio as usual is being silent.  I read in facebook that someone reached support and were informed, ” if you are banned, then you are banned – nothing we can do”.  No explanation given as to why the account was banned.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I have heard some of the people who appealed had the bans reversed today?

CrashFierce
    @crashfierce

I just tried to open the game, and no sign of the ban is visible, game starts normally. No reply or message either, but anyway it works. I guess it was just a malfunction in the ban detection, who knows. Anyway, all good now in my case.

Joe Cool
    @joe-cool

Not me….I’m still banned. I’m glad they fixed yours though.

Wings
    @arjrick

@crashfierce Can you please update, if  you sent any email to Rovio or any other way you communicated with them?

If so what information do we need to provide.

I do not have any username as I never ever had Facebook either.

Joe Cool
    @joe-cool

I woke up this morning to find I can play the game again. No word from Rovno about what happened though.

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

I’m still banned.  Still have no idea why.

Wings
    @arjrick

@joe-cool.  Glad that you and @crashfierce are able to play again. I am still banned.  I even updated the app.  I sent email to supoprt@rovio but no word from them.

Did you also reach out to support?  Is that how your account was activated again? If so what information did you submit (username, playerid etc)?

Thanks…

Joe Cool
    @joe-cool

Hi, I did reach out to support. I had to tell them I use an iPad running iOS and my player ID number ( which is on the bottom of the screen telling you that you were banned).
    They never replied to me at all though. I still have not heard anything from them. I just woke up today and it was working. Good luck, let me know how it goes.

maverick
    @maverick78

A couple of our clan members were banned and I filed a ticket on their behalf.  They didn’t respond until I sent screenshots of this thread.  Here is what the incompetent imbeciles at Rovio had to say:

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

Hey maverick, I’m Crash Maverick from the Turbo Birds.  I think you’re Oink Boink?

So, yeah I got banned and don’t know why.  I did get a new Ipad recently, so I wonder if that was some kind of trigger.  I’ve sent Rovio a couple of messages, but no response.  I’m not optimistic as it seems they have a deaf ear unless you spend money on the game.

If I don’t return, please pass along my apologies for my absence in the battle this weekend.  I’ve really enjoyed being part of the Turbo Birds and will miss all of you.  Hope the clan continues its success and that the fickle hand of Rovio doesn’t strike more members.

maverick
    @maverick78

Hey crash, I’m swoosh maverick from the turbo birds.  I filed a ticket report from your profile and I believe a couple others did as well.   Thank you for being an incredible team member and all your contributions, and hopefully  you can rejoin us sooner rather than later.  I’ll keep harassing those idiots until the unban you, my friend!

maverick
    @maverick78

We had a member get banned a couple months ago who wasn’t cheating, who was playing the game on multiple devices.  The response he got from Rovio was that he had device syncing issues Similar to that of cheaters

Thanos
    @thanos

Submit a request.

https://angrybirds2.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Choose “Other” instead of “I was banned”

Be careful not to close the ticket after you press submit button. They prefer you to check FAQ.

Just in case you need help from others. Take a screenshot of the case number.

Be nice. Tell them their help is much appreciated. Got the second account half an hour later with a small gift.

Give them as much information to help them to help you. In summary of course.

DiamondJim
    @diamondjim

Swoosh: Duh, I should have guessed it was you from your handle here.  Thanks so much for your efforts on my behalf!  Hopefully they’ll come around and I can rejoin.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

There is a somewhat ‘glitch’ that I know for Android users, I think. I’ve never been banned in the 7 months that I played this game. And once I try that ‘glitch’ (doesn’t involve GameGuardian) I will record it (a video already there about it, not mine) and make a forum topic for those who need it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 4th of July bans

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.