3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 277 total)
  • Replies
  • Jon S
    @jon3800

Managed to 3 star 476 and 478. 485 is near impossible

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@jon3800 We both should send a support request to Rovio regarding level 485. Rovio reduced 3-star thresholds for numerous levels in the past, and it seems they’re gonna have to do the same for level 485 because this level is 100% unbalanced. And from all the time I spent so far trying to 3-star this level, power-ups are unlikely to make a difference.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mighty-red-1

I agree. I just submitted the request. Waiting for a reply

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@jon3800 I’ve sent a thorough request about the level. Hopefully Rovio will make our required balancing happen.

Jon S
    @jon3800

I’ve got a reply from them yesterday saying that there was an error in the scoring system. They’re supposed to adjust it.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@jon3800 So did I. They said it should be fixed within a couple of days.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The Valentine’s update balanced Level 485 so now all levels are balanced once again. Got the third star, plus I 3-starred the Valentine’s levels, and that puts me on the leaderboard with 1515 stars. :)

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mighty-red-1 Im nearly there…do you have any tips on 486? That’s the only one I have to 3 star

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mighty-red-1

So I’m playing the latest update of AB Pop and again, trying to 3 star everything but noticed some issues with this update.

– 515 and 531 are very difficult to 3 star (both seems a bit unbalanced and cant seem to 3 star these even with powerups)
    – Perhaps the main issue that I have are the levels. 1/4 of the new levels are recycled repeats of earlier levels with similar or lower 3-starred threshold including the only Poppy level in this update. Not sure how far you are into it or have noticed it but I have a list of the levels

Red Level 520 = Red Level 153
    Poppy Level 522 = Poppy Level 139
    Red Level 526 = Red Level 159
    Red Level 528 = Red Level 164
    Red Level 532 = Red Level 170
    Gale Level 535 = Gale Level 106 (3 star threshold is lowered compared to 106)
    Willow Level 537 = Willow Level 158
    Red Level 539 = Red Level 180
    Willow Level 541 = Willow Level 184
    Gale Level 544 = Gale Level 192

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@jon3800
    Just so you know, I only have levels 506-525. An update in the servers hid levels 526-545 after I closed and opened the game a short while later.
    I agree, level 515 is very difficult to 3-star, but after hours of trying, the critters finally worked in my favor by granting a lot of points, and I managed to finish the level with 3 stars. However, I had to use one Rainbow Bubble.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mighty-red-1

Wow I’m envious you got that level using only one powerup :) Great job!!

I finally managed to 3-star it late last night using 4 fire balls. It wasn’t enough to get the golden feather but it was a relief to get it 3-starred (stuck on that one for past 2 weeks). Is there a special way to get the critters to cooperate or is it just random?

That’s strange how they hid them from you.. Anyway at least you’ll know what you’re up against. The only level left to 3 star is 531

trishohara
    @trishohara

Can anyone please give me some advice how to three star levels 238 and 280? I try it since weeks, even with all sorts of power ups, with Red Bird or Matilda. It just does not work.

trishohara
    @trishohara

In the last weeks I spent much too much time and money and three stared nearly all level in the 300s and a lot in the 400s. Then I decided I want to backup this and logged into Facebook.
    I had forgotten that I had made this once back in last June. The game used the scores and progress from the last login and deleted my local saved progress…

Devon Wooley
    @devon-wooley

Some please save me in so totally stuck on 106 and since it isn’t listed here I’m in need of some help. I need 3 stars, I’ve already won the level…

Jon S
    @jon3800

@devon-wooley

Unfortunately that level is pretty much luck based so I can’t offer you much advice on it. You will have to try maintain your bees colors and try to get a combo where a whole string of bubbles pop including the drums fall down and let the bees do all the juggling. let them finish before you throw a ball, because it’s random with the smoke balls and you could jeopardize losing a bee which can cost you a valuable number of points. That level frustrated me back then so I did use at most 1-2 fireballs. The 3-star threshold is 55-56k. Also be warned that level 535 is a repeat of level 106. Fortunately they dropped the 3-star threshold to 42K

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

No matter what I do I can’t seem to 3-star Level 52… Any tricks or pure luck?

Devon Wooley
    @devon-wooley

That’s the worst!! I’ve been playing this level for weeks, it’s keeping me from the achievement and I’m annoyed!! I need one star!! I get so close, but thanks!

Devon Wooley
    @devon-wooley

Well since I’m here, 119. Is there a trick?

trishohara
    @trishohara

Level 119 is pure luck, and sometimes the one or other power up can help. Level 52 I have a feather, so I guess I three-starred it once with Luca or Bomb or so. With Poppy it is pure luck too.

TallulahRabbit
    @tallulahrabbit

I am having so much trouble 3 starring level 255? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

trishohara
    @trishohara

@tallulahrabbit you need a lot of patience for this level. Use Stella. Get a free path the the stone blocks, then use Stella’s special against the stone, it triggers the thing.

Then again with the next one.

Try to use as few balls as possible.

And always make sure that the bees are at least red, when you let all the bubbles fall.

epicbird
    @filipersr

I need some help in these respective levels: 555, 453, 403, 392

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Has anyone managed to 3-star Level 767, because I believe it’s another level that needs to be tweaked?

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mighty-red-1

Can’t 3 star this one at all. Only managed to get 2 stars. We need to get this tweaked

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.