3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 277 total)
  • Replies
  • trishohara
    @trishohara

Why are there so many new levels in so short time? I haven’t played for a few weeks, over 200 levels behind now. Will I ever be able to catch up? (not speaking about three starring them)

@jon3800
    I agree. There should be a permanent feature for the feathers.

Snoozriton
    @renald-henry

Are you kidding ?! First time I see somebody complaining because there are too many new levels !
    Don’t be selfish, think about people like me who are playing everyday. We are more than pleased to have regularly new levels.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@renald-henry

I can see where @trishohara is going. The game is getting massive in such a short time frame, so it’s frustrating for someone to be behind, which is I why I stopped playing Candy Crush because it was way too much.

I’m generally okay with the “new” POP levels but I quote “new” lightly since most of the levels that are released every Thursday are basically repetitions of levels that we’ve already seen (at least a good 30% of them, so quality suffers a bit). I also noticed they’re waning on beat the clock (1485-1505 update had none) and king pig levels (1466-1485 had none). I’d hopefully like to see them introduce new elements in the game someday for a nice refreshment.

trishohara
    @trishohara

That’s the reason why I stoppped playing Candy Crush too, @jon3800.
    I play AB Pop since the beginning, you could revisit levels and try to get three stars in the beginning. Now you need to play quickly and best with using Power Ups, for being able to catch up.
    Even the guest birds vanish already after 2-3 days – see Gale.

beep1027
    @beep1027

I cannot 3 star 1175 (84775), 1286 (132885), or 1289 (179135). I’ve 3-starred everything else up to 1515, but level 1175 is keeping me from getting any more rewards.

KRidger
    @garth-christie

Anyone else wondering where the new levels are this week? They didn’t find my phone yet.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@garth-christie

You may need to update your game via the appstore or Google Play if you haven’t already (your icon should have changed). I already sifted through 1546-1565, they’re not too hard compared to the last update. I’d update quick since Luca is only available for a day and 13 hrs.

trishohara
    @trishohara

Well, that is the forced end now for me in this game. The latest update needs iOS 8. My iPad has iOS 7…
    And that now where I finally had caught up…
    Thank you Rovio!

Snoozriton
    @renald-henry

I didn’t understand how this Luca work…
    If anybody Can explain me.
    Maybe it will help me to finally 3-star this f*%#%#g level 1175 :-)

KRidger
    @garth-christie

Feb18: Luca and the new levels aren’t available for my Nexus 5 (Android) yet either. My wife is playing them fine her iPhone SE though.

Feb 21: Got the update this morning. It didn’t work until a further update in the evening. Noticed @trishohara is right though, still says updates for Android 4 and later, but iOS starts at 7:
    https://www.angrybirds.com/games/angry-birds-pop-bubble-shooter/

Feb 24: I managed to Gold-Feather 59 of the 60 newest levels in 5 days total with Gale/Luca. All of them are reasonably 3-star-able (that now makes a string of 14 weeks including 1300 to 1585), but “Beat the Clock” levels are tough with Luca. It was fun but life kept me too busy to put more than a couple hours a day into it over those 5 days. Used up about 4 dozen of my collected boost bubbles. Still 160 levels behind in Gold Feathers and no special characters expected for at least 3 weeks.

Snoozriton
    @renald-henry

I guess the update on iphone is not only to give more levels.
    As trishohara mentioned, it doesn’t work anymore on his iPad (the update I mean).
    On my iPhone 6, the scroll down is much faster now ! Up to now it was a little bit annoying when I wanted to access this level 1175 which resists to me.

beep1027
    @beep1027

Can anyone tell me how to 3-star 1175? It’s the only one left for me to 3-star! The critters rarely turn pink and my score is always low. Been stuck on this one for months and used all my power-ups.

KRidger
    @garth-christie

Using Red as the special character when he was available is the only other thing that might have helped many of us to get 1175. Maybe you’ll get lucky for St Patrick’s Day?

Snoozriton
    @renald-henry

@beep1027
    As you probably read, I was (yes I was ! I am so happy ?) in the same situation than you with this f#%*#%g level 1175.
    What is your max ? Mine was 91k until 2 days ago with Luca! Finally ! I managed to score 103k ! So don’t lose hope !
    I guess for this level, you need only luck…
    So, good luck !
    And Luca came back yesterday evening, strange… but nice.

beep1027
    @beep1027

84775 is my high. And I think that was with Red and probably just after an update at midnight with all the stars aligned. My critters stay green or orange on this level. Are you using android or iOS? I have iOS.

Snoozriton
    @renald-henry

I am using also iOS on iPhone 6.
    Did you also noticed the increase of speed or maybe you have a more recent device…
    Unfortunately, no special advice. Just keep on going to get the pink critters…

KRidger
    @garth-christie

@trishohara. Oops. Can you let us know how you know they won’t release a version for iOS7 then? As the link I provided says, their main webpage still says it is supported.

trishohara
    @trishohara

@garth-christie App Store says minimum iOS8, it does not show me the Update button anymore, and Rovio Support told me this:
    “Because of the technical updates we have made to the game, the game now requires iOS 8 to work properly, and therefore older iOS versions are no longer supported. In case you have a device that can be updated to a later iOS version, then you can continue playing after updating the iOS. As technology evolves, so does our games and unfortunately that means that sometimes we have to drop support for old devices and operating systems as they become unable to run the game.

We apologize for any inconvenience.”

KRidger
    @garth-christie

Gold Feather Alert: Dahlia for 3.5 more days (until March 5th, evening).

March 6 updates:
    New levels were all simple enough to 3-star and gold feather. Level 1289 and 1344 3-star and gold feather now at 140k or so instead of 180k. 1295 and 1344 are still tough though.
    I didn’t get a chance to try 1415-1505, but I have been able to get a gold feather on all other levels.

trishohara
    @trishohara

How does Dahlia’s special pop work?

Jon S
    @jon3800

@trishohara

Dahlia works the same way as bomb except it’s vertical instead of horizontal

Snoozriton
    @renald-henry

I really hate the background of this new area ! I mistake the balloons and the bobbles ?

KRidger
    @garth-christie

1647 and 1662 were the toughest levels in awhile for me to 3-star, but I got them. The Blues triple threat Hatchlings are also the toughest of the special characters for getting gold feathers, especially for “Beat the Clock” levels. I’m kind of glad they expired again.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum 3-starrable levels in AB POP!

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.