1.28.x.x Hard Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.28.x.x Hard Update

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

When the bundle appears I’ll post up what the price is from my sons iPhone 5 which is rank 21

Meh
    @mehh

Still out of the game due to startup crashing. Is 1.28.1.4 the current version ?

ED209
    @ed209

@mehh, just replied to you in the other post. That’s what I am using on iPhone my iPhone 5 and 6.

my iPhone 6 is fine but I have issues where the game doesn’t load on my iPhone 5 at all.

ED209
    @ed209

I have checked my iPhone 5 rank 19 ( I was wrong on the rank) I can get the token bundle for 14.99 and the wheel jack bundle for 28.99. The token one matches my 720 rank on iPhone 6 for price.

@mehh
    , I got my iPhone 5 to load with airplane mode on then once loaded minimised the game and turn it off so I can access the event etc but if I close the game and try with wifi on it refuses to load and I noticed that it’s on 1.3 so seems stuck trying to update to 1.4

Meh
    @mehh

Thanks for the responses. Sadly the airplane mode trick doesn’t work for me

A reinstall gets me into the game, but anything I score only last on the scoreboard, until I shut the app. Then the game crashes so I have to do another update and those points are gone.

all I can do is hope for a soft update that fixes the prob, but that is unlikely. I just hope there’s a fix that comes before I lose out on a new character

ED209
    @ed209

@mehh, my game seems to have sorted itself out on my iPhone 5. Today I randomly tried to open the game and it updated to 1.5 but again it asked me to press play or link to Facebook and as I don’t use Facebook I ran the first tutorial level and after this it then updated my process back to level 19 and now loads each time (tried four times with no issues) so if you get the option like I did to play the tutorial or link to Facebook play the first tutorial level and the the game should update your progress

@elpapam
    I can see a bundle on my level 19 iPhone 5 for avid storm for £22.99, has the tf, 10k sparks and 450 gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.28.x.x Hard Update

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.