1.28.x.x Hard Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.28.x.x Hard Update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

Big surprise. Another bot added for a lot of tokens or pay $30. It wasn’t so bad when the bundles first appeared because it made the events less stressful. The addition of sparks have completely nerfed the balance of the game and leaderboards. Instead of convince, they are ransom if you want the the bot. Why pay for a bot in a game that has basically hit end game?

Meh
    @mehh

The only bundle I ever get offered is the same 35k Sparks and 1k jewels for $70 and wouldn’t ya know it, it’s back ! They said this was going to get fixed with this update, but apparently not.  I wasn’t going to pay this kinda money then, I’m not going to pay them this much money now and I won’t pay this much money in the future.

Just did the spark run and it seems better. Still multiple killer flying pigs, but I did get more sparks. Best thing was it didn’t crash …..this time

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ED209 @joel687 These quests are the EASIEST to complete. We have another shot at getting easy AF quests. Do not jinx it. Leaving a bot at 5 areas is not hard.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Lets hope that this stil works ;) when you leave him at the area.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Ultimate Megatron has been “improved”.  Either his acid rounds are broken, his range with armada is shortened, or both.  They really nerfed him this time around.

Joel
    @joel687

@ramonpontes @gabe-nestor – The Ultimate Megatron nerfing is major. You are both right. The acid rounds and gravity pull only affect things near the weapon blast. Firing at the ground didn’t bring down most of the balloon pigs. Forget about firing down to take out missles. I don’t have any interest in spending time and effort to build someone new up. This might be the end for me

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@joel687

Yeah, I switched my main bot to UM, upgraded and promoted him to max level, then this big nerfing happened. The great reduction on the range of his shots is a big issue now. I had to switch constantly to Grimlock to be able to destroy the missiles. I should have waited to check him before I spent all my sparks on him. I would choose grimlock instead, if I was aware of this nerfing. The absolute powerful bot was reduced to a very limited one.

I also paid the absurd price of 1.000 gems to add a 4th character to the spark run. My team now is: Ultimate Megatron, Soundwave, Energon Grimlock, Dead End.

I still could not beat the 70th level!!!. The nerfing on UM makes it impossible to kill the flying pigs, attracting them to the ground. The only bot that can kill flying pigs is Dead End, but he is not a match for 3 or 4 of them. I could reach the 4th threshold, so the final score is definitely reachable now, with all 4 fully promoted bots.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Dead End has been nerfed- there’s a definite delay when firing at anything- he could easily take down missiles at short range, they now hit every time.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Oh no, him too? Just when I was going to promote him to be the fourth in the spark run. Is there still anyone *worth* promoting at all?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Dead End has been nerfed? Crap….

@werehamsta
    Maybe Blaster??

Asen_77
    @asen

Whos ever get advantage and start to be promoted from all of us will be nurfed. For me – Just chose 4 that are working for you and use only them, no meter what is going on. If you are jumping from one to another bot, they will always have advantage. You need two months to upgrade him, Rovio needs one update to nurf him. So, just play your game and don’t let them destroy it. After E Grimlock, Ratchet and Dead End I was start collecting sparks, till the time when someone else that metter deserves upgrade. Then other players show me that I could use UM in the Sparks Run, so I start upgrade him. And he helps me for last 30 levels in the spark run, and will continue to help me in the future. So no I will just continue upgrade all this four to 140%. This is at least 4 more months playing. Then we will see how will be situation. For this 4 upgrades to 140% I will need about 150k sparks. About 1k per day – spark run and daily events, and another 2750 on every event ( once a week ) this is about 16 weeks – so till now I have what to do and whom to upgrade ?.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Honestly…I think I’m going to just uninstall the game.  I can’t keep up anymore…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@Marioandson I’ve been thinking that as well. The sparks have ruined the game’s events. The amount of point to move up tiers are ridiculous because bots need promoted randomly at times depending on how it’s set up or what squad they decide to use. The token levels for bots have gotten out of hand as well as the bundles, especially as they’ve gotten more expensive most times. They wouldn’t be as insulting if they constantly nerf bots yet never repowering them. Accessories are getting more necessary than they used to be. I don’t mind paying for downloadable content for most console or computer games if they provide extended playing stories and content. I can buy a new older game for the same price as one of these bundles and get mostly 40 plus hours of playing time and now a days, a meaningful story. When I’ve bought recent Batman games, Mass Effect and Assassin’s Creed games, they were full of content that last a long time and even more so because I replayed them from start to finish several times. I buy FIFA every year and play it all year until the next one comes out. That’s value. A bot for $30 that I play at random is a waste.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m pretty much done with this game.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The spark run doesn’t count for “visit” missions. Had a visit Cobalt mission and got a Cobalt section in the spark run but it didn’t count.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper That’s because Spark Run features one big node with different sub areas while the quests want a single node with a single area as a focus. I don’t think the Spark Run ever counted towards the quests. But event nodes do as they still fall under the latter category.

Btw, Star Wars turned 40 years. An exceptional achievement that.

Joel
    @joel687

Here is an interesting tidbit I just saw on the old iPad my son plays with. They are selling Rodimus and 300 gems for $3.99 US dollars. I never see these ads anymore, but I am wondering what other bots they have been selling for less than $5. I would totally buy the bot and skip the event at $3.99

IMG_0513.JPG
    (Sorry it is upside-down)

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer

About daily quests, everything on the spark run counts towards them, except the “visit a certain level”. As you explained it is a completely different kind of level, but the other targets (enemies killed, blocks destroyed, etc.) counts towards the daily quest completion.

I usually leave the Spark Run to complete after the midnight, so I can complete quests faster.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 is your son a beginner? I suspect that that new users have the opportunity to buy the missing bot in very lower price than someone who isn’t a beginner.

ED209
    @ed209

must be very low rank or beginner as I see these deals appear on my sons iPhone and he is rank 21. Cheap bundles, you only see the bundles if you don’t have the tf as once you get him the bundle doesn’t show.

i have all the tfs and not seen a bundle in ages unless it’s over priced spark or gem bundle

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sntrooper @ramonpontes The visit the desert was awarded after my Spark Run today. It was the first thing I did. After, I went to see what I needed for the quests and there it was ready for me to claim.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Why i am not surprised with rovio… they give at the advanced / super gamers and most higher rank members at the “maximum” price and they keep for “friendly” reason lower pice to the begginers so they can buy the new bot. In otherwise it’s another JARSU discrepancy. Why the more higher rank members must pay for example 19,99 or 29,99 euros for he same bot?

Anyway for once again rovio it seems to be even more and more despicable in to my eyes! i hope this company get burn down to the crisp.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I know that @ramonpontes. I was specifically talking about those “visit” quests.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i am curious what price will be given the Barricade Bundle at the power users versus to the new users (Beginners)…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.28.x.x Hard Update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.