Viewing 19 replies - 51 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 1.20.5.3 now has again change that AutoFire button it was great before now it’s again at that worst place ever why again to change it? Hiding the TFs in many occasion behind that button… Piece of work the new soft update…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It may obscure the TF a bit, but it’s too easy to trigger up on the left. Of course, a better solution would be to remove it altogether.

ED209
    @ed209

Auto fire is a waste of time, never used it and don’t know why they added it. May as well remove it and leave it as that!

Raizir
    @raizir

Who cares if it obscures the TF? I dont mind it. (For clarification, I dont mind the placement, not the function.)

jasebree
    @jasebree

according to the Russian Angry Birds fun club (posted to facebook), Nemesis Prime will be on sale at halloween.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree meaning they want real money to get him?

jasebree
    @jasebree

@elpapam that’s what it looked like ~$17 converting to USA.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree well if it’s so i might not buy him!

Geli
    @geli

$17 USD? Nope. Will not happen

$19.99 USD or $24.99 USD. Debate is now open on
    A) the price

And

B) is it worth it?

Phillips
    @phillips

Although I only started playing at the beginning of August while I have been tempted I haven’t spent any money on the game and I don’t think I will start.

Googs
    @ncaddy

I wouldn’t buy a tranformer when I have Gems saved up.

Geli
    @geli

I spent $9.99 on gems 2 months after I started playing. Best $10 I spent. Why? I do not have loading ads to deal with. The same loading ads that I have read reports on that lead to game crashes.

Only ads I see is when I want to double a reward, mostly on missions.

Yeah, I spent money. $10. Oh, the humanity…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

OK let’s say i spend my self as well the 11.99? to buy if it cost that the Nemesis Prime how i will know that the specs for that tfs won’t be nefered at the x update?

Googs
    @ncaddy

I spent some money to get Jenga and some gems when I first started playing too – quite some time ago. For me the game currency has always been Gems. I personally think that Rovio/Exient are doing the wrong thing if the only way you can complete the game (get all characters to the highest available rank and get access to all areas – which was the end game when I first started) by spending money when a player already has in game currency available… Fingers crossed he is also made available with either a competition, the use of Gems/coins or pigs.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody finding that after this soft update 1.20.5.3 that yet again ABT Bots firepower has been lower again by a tad???? As I am as 5 shots is now 6

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also another soft update 1.20.5.4 i have just installed i don’t know what new adjustment was done.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@paul13 Yes I feel for v.3 and v.4 it takes more shots to destroy flying pigs, stone blocks.
    most apparent when using lazer shooting characters.

I felt fireball shooting characters had a slight advantage over lazer shooting characters when it came to destroying i.e. Brawl.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@armourbender

Again it looking like they dropped the power again on this soft update 4, I just used Energon Lockdown at L15 under a full load of shield and hit a WMT non stop and by the time the shield dropped you had to look very close at WMT to see any red. Crazy them messing all the bloody time

Googs
    @ncaddy

Not hard to see what the overall feeling about the game is on this message board.

1. Fix up the bugs.
    2. Respect the time that has been put in to upgrading to level 15….6 shots to kill a pig is ridiculous.
    3. Give us something new.

Viewing 19 replies - 51 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.