Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone notice that Nemesis Prime is now the picture for the app start button after this update?

starscream
    @starscream

This relentless nerfing is mind-numbingly pointless; it adds nothing to the game. And Airachnid being practically helpless is especially irritating given she was always great before.

Raxor
    @mndc

Let’s actually decrypt what they were saying in the new transmission shall we ?

INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1

Two solar cycles have passed! (2 years of relentlessly updating a game we don’t like updating at all)
    Help us celebrate and Thanks for your continued support earthlings. (Help us getting more money)

/NEW CHARACTER! Exploding onto the scene is Bomb as Drift! (Here’s a reskin of Ricochet and Jazz, for which you can pay 30 bucks or grinding 7500 tokens to get him, but he’ll be nerfed afterwards)
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Unlock new unique accessories for your Transformers and watch out for some returning spooky ones! (We’ll regive non functional accessories to your TFs because we don’t like upgrading them at all and we want more money)
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Several parts of the game have been improved, including quests! (We have actually upgraded the enemy pigs because we tough it was amusing to struggle to kill a WMT in a normal node rather than destroying it in a few shots)

What is not said : Ratchet has not been repaired mission wise and we don’t care at all.

Needless to say that I’m completely speechless over the shit this game has been now, thanks to a new useless feature and the never ending nerfs of the TFs, which strikes the question of is it even necessary to get them all since they are all nerfed at the end of the day ?

ED209
    @ed209

@deszaras, I’m hoping after the Halloween period is over that they return it back to the way it was before but I doubt it

@elpapam
    , I was thinking the same thing, the nerfs have just made it easier to decide not to bother with it anymore and the tokens needed for event characters are insane!

glad I have never put in real money in to this game.

Googs
    @ncaddy

I just played an event with Bumblebee at level 15 and it took 6 shots to kill a sharkpig…i wonder how many shots it would take if he was on level 1.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mndc best decryption ever +1000!

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Stupid update, I too have noticed that enemies take more damage. Another stuff-up by Lolvio

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well guys I think I just broke a world record playing this game. As I’ve said I started a new game the other day and my bots are L 4 & 5. I just run 5 normal nodes and got killed in all 5 due to Rovio messing around with our bots firepower as before you can fire enough it’s to late you get killed. What a way to go for anybody new who decides to start playing as they will be killed all the time. Unreal you are Rovio, it is no worth bothering with game on my other Tab also, shockwave with all the add-ons and it now takes 3 shots to kill a normal pig that does not shot back as they take 5 now and the flying pigs don’t ask.
    They just can’t stop messing the game up all the time.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

@paul13 Heh, I’m having flashbacks of back in the beginning when the shotgun pigs would eliminate you as you just got off Astrotrain.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The weapon cooldown accessories for Galvatron and Energon Galvatron are not fixed. Currently (and in the previous version) these accessories lengthen weapon cooldown time!?! @lewie4

sheepybach
    @paul13

@sickcyn

Oh yes those were the days lol It is not as bad as that if you are just starting off playing the game as you do manage to get out of the shuttle but not much fun after that and it is a waste of time to try any event runs

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve got your slogan, Rovio.

“It’s Nerf or Nothing”

But you’re late, it was already used by another company…

rlc
    @rlcoone

There’s no point in looking for bugs, the whole game is one big bug now.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@rlcoone as you said the game even they called final version or final release i thing it’s only a damn beta and nothing else. And not to mention that we are the guinea pigs that we test it and give our thoughts… Really i don’t feel like playing any more!

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

More and more nerfing, those people shouldn’t be called developers, they should be called “nerfelopers”.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@blasphemy +1000 Likes!

Also lvl 15 Epic Optimus Prime takes to many time to hit a single flying pig! Why i am so damn depresed! Thank God that i have Shieldor and i am saved! I don’t have anything else to say but only SAME ON YOU ROVIO/EXIENT!

Phillips
    @phillips

I really don’t like the thank x number of buddies in the daily quests. They are next to useless and by thanking them it feels like you are thanking the developers for making them useless but you have to do it to complete the quest (and complete all daily quests).

Deezie Diclafenic
    @deezie-diclafenic

my kindle fire not showin any updates for ABTF… WHATS GOIN ON?!?

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

I think we should all bombard Lovio’s support page with complaints, hopefully that’ll convince them to fix this game.

Raizir
    @raizir

You have fun with dat.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve just about had it now with them messing around all the time. Just did a normal run with Energon Lockdown at Level 15 with all the add-ons on him plus Glassor, It was a beach node and the 1 where about 6 flying pigs appear I killed 1 after x shots then not long after this group appear again, so 5 hits on me from the 1st 6 and then 6 hits from the 2nd group killed me, Glassor never fired once when I selected it and after the time that was it I was a goner.
    Thank you Rovio for the updates you’ve done to make the game more enjoyable sadly you’ve missed but a mile as the game is no longer enjoyable at all.

Kristiāna Saukāne
    @kristiana-saukane

This update sucks! This is literally the only game I ever play on my phone and now it’s just so frustrating to play.. >.<

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

This new event with Bomb came “suddenly” without any early warning or announcement.

EvilNintendo
    @evilnintendo

So were is nemesis prime though, he is in the image of the games update. Did they just get lazy and just copy and paste last years event image. I’m wondering if Nemesis Prime will ever be re added at all cause it would be nice to get. Considering I was not playing last Halloween and did not get a chance to get.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

well it might be possible to have him another chance to claim him.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.