Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Tried out Drift as a buddy. He shoots highly-explosive rounds.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Is it just me, or does anybody else find this coincidental that we were bemoaning about when the next AB Transformers update would come just yesterday? It’s almost like Rovio was watching us….

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Apparently Drift’s shots, in addition to being highly-explosive, also have EMP abilities. I saw Drift shoot at a walking mortar and shortly after getting hit it made like a turtle and hid.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@20qmindreader Apparently so. For all we know, us, Android users, are probably guinea-pigging the update to make sure it’s bug-free for iOS users.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Other noticeable features of this update are a timer for the daily quests and the Auto-fire button is now positioned below the Pause button.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

That’s a worse location for the auto fire button. I triggered it twice on a Cobalt node trying to shoot shoot something I passed that was on the upper plateau.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

They made normal levels harder. I have a couple of levels that I use to get the daily quests (I quit before they end so I can keep doing them over and over). So I’ve played these nodes many many times and know them quite well. The WMTs are now the ones with the really big guns and take tons more to destroy (There are also more of them in a couple of the levels), missile silos now shoot two missiles at a time, there are more flying and balloon pigs (even showing up in places they didn’t before), and generally all pigs take and deal more damage.

New placement of the autofire is definitely bad. Gets in the way more than the previous placement.

Energonicons and Buddies still target blocks before threats. Buddies actually shoot now though but are still completely useless.

The fact that they are using Nemesis for the app icon definitely makes me hopeful for a second chance at getting him.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sntrooper I agree with you on the Nemesis part. Fingers crossed.

ED209
    @ed209

Game updated on iOS but seems like more nerfs, level 15 character could take down the mortor guys but now can’t even get half their health down in a normal event not happy

rlc
    @rlcoone

Oh joy, another update. The first one to find a new bug gets to name it.

Swing
    @swing

More nerfing? I expect we will soon get the “level 20 is now the max” update, enjoy and have fun redoing what you already did and remember, Rovio/exient don’t think you are stupid and cheat you by taking away your progress, they are making the game better and more exciting (getting more money from you without doing anything).

ED209
    @ed209

@swing, I think they have made the normal levels harder.

I have characters that could take down the mortor guys who now cant even get half their health down.

flying pigs are harder to kill now as well.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

While I’ve been hoping for an update, from what y’all posted, it’s not what I hoped for. The last nerf was bad enough but this sounds worse. I haven’t played since this morning before the update. While I’d like to get Nemesis Prime, they throw a bot we’ve been hearing about. They are going to nerf this game til no one wants to play anymore yet add more accessories and stuff to try and squeeze money out of people. Pathetic.

ED209
    @ed209

@deszaras, I don’t feel like playing the game anymore after the last update.

groups of flying pigs I can no longer kill before they fly in to you due to the amount of health they have and the mortor guys, you don’t have chance to destroy when there is 4 on the screen and your character overheats and you have to wait for a cool down just trying to take one out.

god knows how hard the events are going to be now.

this last bit I am struggling to find in the game!

/OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Several parts of the game have been improved, including quests!

nothing has been improved but made worse lol

jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

After the update, Airachnid needs more than one shot to kill a shartihog.
    I’m starting to get tired of this regressions…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The Energonicon’s active duration has been greatly reduced, so now filling up 3 portions of the gauge only lets them be active for about 10 seconds, rather than 20 (as tested with my prized pal Mortarnik)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@ed209 I don’t feel like playing it much either after the last update except doing the dailies helped get me over a hundred or so more extra gems. I’ve still been maxing out some bots but it doesn’t sound like it’s even worth messing with now. I agree with your assessment of how the events will be. If regular runs are terrible, event runs will be intolerable.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Level 14 E. Prime need 3 shots to kill aerial pigs!!!??? Seriously??? Screw you Rovio.
    I think it’s time to drop the game for good!

Aledromo
    @aledromo

It almost seems like they want us to stop playing. As to why, who can say?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 for christ’s sakes! What are you doing at the your labs??!! I play even more now and my God serious this even worst than 1.19x the hell…

The buddy grimlocks still are looking targets or when hit targets they only trying kill/hitting those that can been seen at the back of the screen that was passed!

the lvl 15 tfs that i have feels like i am playing with thfs of 10-12 lvl max! My awesome ricochet was underpowered as well my god how match are you gonna make us suffer!

What the hell are you on drugs or something in Exient/Rovio? Seriously why why why are you killing the game!

Phillips
    @phillips

@aledromo if they can get everyone to stop playing the game they can get rid of it and move staff to other games rather than requiring staff to continue to work on updates for this one.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Yeah. Makes sense. Shame they wouldn’t just abandon it with a prior build running and forget updates.

Raizir
    @raizir

I told you guys this would happen if you mention that ricochet is overpowered!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

It sucks that the seekers are available again but none of their accessories. If I knew that I would have skipped one and bought all the accessories instead last time.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Whats the point of upgrading transformers if a Lvl 15 can’t destroy a WMT at all or even kill a pig in 1 shot. Its also stupid only a few select transformers are able to kill Unicron or the other boss. If a transformer has a high enough level, they all should be able get the job done.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.