The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3128
  • 159744 Comments
  • Nope take 2
    Not for working: go to above and then last image.
    Thanks for a hilarious post @HunnyBunny
  • And @ixan57 your F-wits are as bad as mine!
  • Not a huge leap from The Fall to HMHB, methinks.
  • The Tories have mastered F Wittery.

Fair to say Mr Morrell won't be feeling a little Kranky tonight... or any time soon.

If you're confused @catsnbirds don't worry, you should be.
  • Ah, @BrianN , there is so much political crap going on in my country it’s hard to keep track of others.
  • There's an element of Ealing comedy when looking at the various cock ups in British politics(gets less funny as time goes by). But I think we have a way to go before it gets as dark as it is on your shores @catsnbirds. How a guy with a big mouth and expensive lawyers can make a criminal charge into a staging post for another election campaign beats me.

Then we here these rednecks saying "I'd take a bullet for that guy cos he'd take one for me."!?!
    You know more than me but did he actually do anything for the poor or the disenfranchised when he was in office to inspire such feelings? Or is it based on the rhetoric of building a wall to keep Mexicans out etc.

I do hope it all blows up in his face but I doubt it somehow.
  • @BrianN i am waiting for the guy with the big mouth to come away with a statement that the latest is only a storm in a D cup.
  • Ok back to lurkers corner
  • Back in your box!

Don't know who decides what the next big weather front will be called but hoping Storm Daniel gets the nod... Ok I'll get me coat...
  • Most amused that the Chairman of American Media, who is somehow mixed up in this sordid and stormy affair, goes by the name of David Pecker.

Does that one cross the pond?
  • Hey @honeybunny, question in a very tricky quiz this week was about who was having a major exhibition of his works in Amsterdam at the moment. I got that one right, thanks to you. Who said the BP wasn't educational?
  • MTG worse than DT IMHO. If I write in code perhaps nobody will notice it's about politics. She is in a dark place. Obsessed, moi?
  • Hey the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day. Twiggy and I will go out to a lonely beach and look for interesting birds.
  • Yeah, the pond is definitely crossed! More fodder for the late night hosts.
    The sun is shining here too and the temperatures are high enough that a coat is not needed. Definitely time for some outdoor fun!
  • @desperatedan pretentious, moi?
  • Mad Max?
  • Hey the weather ain't so good in Augusta @catsnbirds.
  • No, definitely not Masters friendly weather there! Did you see video of the three very tall pine trees that that fell over?
  • SPOILER (WORDLE)
    Today's word is SNAFU. That one didn't cross the pond. Got it in 5 though.
  • We saw some Shelducks, an Eider, some Graylags, a black swan and a shepherd with a lamb tucked under each armpit. The sun shone, Twiggy rolled around on her back and there was a first sighting of a bluebell. The mountain tops were crystal clear and the sea like glass. The coast path was deserted. My poor wife remains in hospital so I sent many photos but nothing could capture that magic hour.
  • And I got a massive high score on Poached Eggs 2-11 using Classics!
  • What breed was Max, @hunnybunny?
    BTW, Twiggy is a proper dog too. She may be small but she's strong and sturdy and will keep going for ever.
  • @desperatedan GSD (obvs) your walk sounds fabulous, sorry your wife couldn’t be with you
    Also got SNAFU in five
    @catsnbirds saw the weather at The Masters, no Brit likely to win though!
  • The BP rules on today's Challenge, as does Classics. Don't suppose that will put the doc in a good mood. See @meanguy has "switched codes" but there's a lot of hard core resistance to change by the looks of things.
    A lot less snafu than the last time we had a Classics friendly level, at least.
  • Don't mind a Brit not winning the Masters. But I do mind a LIV golfer doing so, treacherous greedy scum. C'mon Jon Rahm.
  • Oh @sweetp, go easy on the doc with those Brass Hogs Challenges...

Gives me a day off too.
  • Very boring in The Bloated Pig, even @BrianN not being sarcastic…
  • WELL IF I WAS TO POST IN THE MANNER OF A CERTAIN PERSON I CAN'T EVEN BRING MYSELF TO MENTION THEN WOULD IT MAKE THINGS MORE INTERESTING @HUNNYBUNNY? SHOUTING AT EVERYONE IN MANIC FASHION IS SURE TO MAKE EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME. LET'S MAKE THE BLOATED PIG GREAT AGAIN (MTBPGA). BASEBALL CAPS AVAILABLE NOW.
  • There's no accounting for satire.
  • HEY, I ACTUALLY LIVE IN THE COUNTRY THAT HAPPENS IN. IMAGINE THE EMBARRASSMENT!!!
  • I’M UP FOR A ROASTING…
    WENT INTO CARDIFF TODAY, THE RESTAURANT HAD A LOBSTER MENU. NO F-CKING LOBSTER AVAILABLE. THEN A SPORTS BAR, I COULD BORE YOU TO DEATH WITH ALL THOSE WELSH STARS I’VE MET
    A BASEBALL CAP FOR ME PLEASE!
  • Yeah, well we have our own embarrassments too with leaders who seem to have lost their moral compass @catsnbirds. Red faces all round. We all deserve better.

MTBPGA!!!
  • Rugby players don't count.
    15 a side and about 20 substitutes.
    Too many of 'em to all be stars.
  • Roasting lobster in a sports bra?!... Whatever turns you on... ANYWAY why is everyone shouting? You woke me up! There I was quietly lurking... like a Ninja assassin... listening to this on the LL Duke box... https://youtu.be/Hz64hWng2vM... throwing ellipses round like they're going out of fashion. When suddenly the Easter Bunny accuses me of not being sarcastic! Me... Can you imagine? Outrageous!

If the Krankster kicks immoral Morrell out of the house at least he has a motor home to go to... oh wait... dang...
  • You know how the Trumpster and the Bidenator are always rabbiting on about their heritage? I think they should have a dance off. Highland Fling vs River Dance. Trying not to imagine Donald in a kilt or worse still Joe in a short black skirt and black tights. Think they might both have heart attacks. Win win.
  • Love B52s and The Kinks
    But, and it’s huge BUT, Biden and Trump dancing; I can’t get it out of my mind!
  • Better than “it” and “head”

https://youtu.be/c18441Eh_WE

Who doesn’t love Kylie?
  • It’s on sale now!
    Costs only a bottle of Glenfiddich, send to me first, and free postage on the hat…
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/hunnybunny/album/picture/29939/
  • Man Kylies lips are redder than that hat.

• Imagine missing out on a puppy by 1 point? Heh heh, where's Classic when you need it? Schadenfreude all round OB X
  • What a hat, @hunnybunny. Are you going to wear it around Penarth? Perhaps to one of those sports bars? Maybe that's what you need to get one of the "under the counter" lobsters.
  • Here's half of that famous dance duo, @hunnybunny.
    https://youtu.be/Zph7YXfjMhg
  • Chaos in the Lurkers (sic) Lounge. OB just rushed out screeching and fit to explode. Apparently there's a lobster under the counter. Tom Hanks is chasing it with a bar stool.
  • He looks like a very camp boxer. Super Heavyweight division obviously.
  • Think he clocked in at 270lb despite saying he was 240lb. I think that is technically a super heavyweight. But otherwise a lightweight.
  • @briann I thought you were a bit harsh taking down OrbitBird high score
    Should we take down Moonsabre. The Arrogant Ernor. Donnmega? The rules were different then…
Post in the New Forum!