The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2847
  • 159777 Comments
  • *fills a flute with Cristal and joins everyone in the Garden*
  • I cheated the Princess!
  • So peaceful.. is raining cats n dogs at home, nice to escape to the Garden:)

lol and the Princess wants to partteee too!!
  • I Didn't, I counted, I tried, the Princess got in before me.
  • Nope ya didn't @hunnybunny!! lol!! heehee!!! and the Princess never cheats it just happens!!
  • haha @Hunnybunny I'll give it to you for trying :D
  • Long live the princess
  • *clink*
  • Off to bath, see you soon
    Bunny bows her head to the rightful Princess
  • Thunderstorms here affecting WiFi . slow getting in here..
  • Thank you @hunnybunny. I'm assuming you're off to have your bath and not off to Bath? I'd set up sky plus but it's not worth it when at some point during the day someone will let slip. Enjoy the matches tomorrow ladies. Can't wait for the finals weekend but I'm working on Saturday so if Konta makes it through......Ahhhhhhh :(

• Enjoy your Bath @Hunnybunny
    @jlz-666 what is sky plus?
  • @kathy Sky is a satellite channel that most peeps in the U.K. use for TV channels. Sky plus is an extra,kind of like TiVo??? You can pause/rewind live TV and record multiple programmes. No I don't work for Sky lol! It's getting bloody expensive,especially if you're on movie and sport packages but couldn't live without it.....unfortunately.
  • *sigh* 10-30pm already. I'm such a light weight. Bring on early retirement ;) Off to sleepy bawbaws peeps. Have a nice night.....
    @kathy,@hunnybunny,@karen,@catsnbirds,@tompuss @anyonelurkingwhodoesntwanttospeakorcannotgetin X
  • @kathy @jlz we have the basic Sky package, plus sport in Summer, when there is sport to watch.
  • Oops, posted without finishing, Kathy if you have the absolute package with Q Box / Cube or whatever it is called ( you can record five programmes at once to play back, as Mr Bunny says "I can hardly find one bloody programme out of the 989 channels they offer") it will cost well over 100 dollars a month. Sky just rips you off...
    But I can pause, rewind, playback, like an old fashioned cassette or DVD. Useful if you need a wee!
    I'm lightweight tonight as well
    Goodnight all
    And more birthday wishes to @tompuss
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPPP
    @tompuss HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) kind of lame compared to everybody else's Bday wishes and pictures but its all I can afford.
  • @bernersenn yes the time is off by 2 hours here still. It usually posts the correct time for me.
  • lol @jlz-666 Maybe you should consider being a sales rep!
    nighty night baw baws Dream happy :)
    @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp
    i just woke up from a little nap.. didn't really go well!
    did i tell you all i got bit by something, think it was a pinchy bug, had the bite now for quite a few days, anytime i put anything in it, it gets angry swollen and red and the puncture wounds get really defined! and it hurts and it's hot! when i leave it alone it just looks like something chewed my skin off! also haven't been feeling good, how getting worried is one to do with the other?

oohhh i know I'll ask @captrec!!
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • Nighty night @Ma❤️❤️❤️
  • @rat9 Waaaaaaah!!!! Am I dreaming? Welcome back, we missed you soooooo much!. Where are you? And how are you? (((((Hugz))))) xoxo
  • Hi @gumby Thanks for wishes!
    @kathy Get that bite seen to, Princess!
  • Oh no @tompuss I'm late - one guess as to why -yes playing golf! Hope you had a wonderful day xxx
    Off again to play golf - couldn't sleep the other night so decided to see why golf feels like a full time job at the moment I had played 36 rounds of golf in 81 days!!! and as I played Mon, Tues, Wed and am playing today that will be 40 in 85 days!!!! Beats housework though!! Must dash
  • Mmmm - still have my winter hat on - what has gravatar done with my summer hat??
  • @mumsie You're not really late, cos I'm having an extended birdday! It's Bastille Day on the 14th, and we get fireworks here on the 13th - always a fine excuse to prolong the celebrations -:)

@catsnbirds Thank you for greetings!

I found this lovely cat - Timo - on YT. He knows to chill out. .

Timo 1:

https://youtu.be/rvO0v4rXhJA

Timo 2:

https://youtu.be/vlcfjm7Ysvo

• Good Morning @Pa♡♡♡♡♡
    (((((Hugs)))))) Sooooo good to seeee you!!! Hope this means your feeling better !
    Gotta get to work..
  • @rat9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you in the nest! You have been soooo missed, glad you are finally back in the US and getting better! And thank Mrs Rat for the updates!
  • @tompuss Thanks, I especially like the Koi pond action!
  • @rat sooooo glad to see you here. Boy, I am glad, speechless
  • @rat welcome back!!! So happy you are feeling a bit better!!! Cheers! And carry on!! ;D
  • You dirty old @rat you even got me to download my space game I deleted just to play a daily challenge of Utopia, you scoundrel!!!! Lol ;D
  • @rat !!! Snarl at Mrs Bunny! Search out her trophies! Take them from her!
    You are back....
  • Thanks @Sunshine, @bernersenn, @catsnbirds, @Ma, @tompuss. How are things with everybody? I moved into a Rehab facicility last night that has spotty WiFI. I haven't read back. Did I see @kimmie in the Nest?

I don't think I'll make it to Europe this Fall Mrs Bunny. Maybe next year.
  • @rat you have no idea how lucky you made lots of guys overhere.
    OB, drinks for everyone, put it on my tap. Woohoo
  • I'd hardly say I'm back Mrs Bunny, but I'm still fighting the battle.
    Hated missing everybody in The Netherlands. You sure have some pretty flowers.
  • What are you talking about@bernersenn? lucky????
  • @rat about drinks, and... ya know
  • The mountain dogs are heading to bed.
    Nighty nighty - I hate timezones
  • @bernersen, I'm still heavily medicated so no drinks and I don' know....ya know. Ha ha
  • @rat OB also serves Coffee and other Softdrinks. Just pick one.
    I missed the "ha ha".
    Now really off, bye bye. See you guys tomorrow
  • @rat I know you will work hard at rehab! We are all here helping you get to the other side!! Cheers! And a huge hug for Mrs. Rat!!
  • @Pa I'm so happy to have you Stateside!!! And I can't thank Mrs. Rat enough for keeping me updated!! so kind of her, although i felt like Pita lol!! I was actually going to email her again tonight!!
    also have to shoutout to @sglouk he was really prepared to come visit you once you were up to it, I figured that would cheer you up to at least have met one friend while in Europe.
    I think what @bernersenn meant was you have no idea how Happy you've made people Here in the Nest to hear from you! I'm sure your on the road to a speedy recovery now that your home, well somewhat home!! Mrs. Rat must be so relieved and I'll be easier for her to at least be able to speak the same language as the Doctors!
    We've all respectfully stayed away from your Trophy's! :)
    sorry no hearts on tablet, i don't know why ¿
  • And yes you saw @KimmeCV !!!
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
  • Glad to, er, see you again, @rat9.
  • @rat9 As everybody here I was more than relieved when I saw that you had logged in. You probably have a long way before fully recovering, but every step must be a big victory.
  • Hi @Sglouk Happy you could pop in and say hello to @rat9 :)
    We are all Happy ru Have him back!
  • Nighty night @Pa !♡
Post in the New Forum!