The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2235
  • 159679 Comments
  • While stepping on and off the Wii fit board my brain goes into hmmm what can I do besides this, ahhh think about stuff... so I did and @kelani I edit the edit of the edit again LOL... I added the part of embed not being allowed anywhere but the forums, BUT I added it as a not underneath the title. This way people looking for the option in the walkthrough can stop reading. Whatcha think?
  • @estar lol. I thought I was imagining things. The thing kept changing on me. :P I didn't want to interrupt your bouncy time, so I PM'ed you about the previous edit.

edit: the link to your edit was broken. I assume you edited your original post? :)

edit2: @estar here's whatchi think. (NOTE: Embedded images ONLY work in forums! They won't work on Walkthroughs or non-forum pages; ex: Challenge, News, Updates)

-Tweaked Embed to Embedded
    -Use "aren't allowed" or "won't work" - but not both. That sounds mean :P
  • @kelani hahahaha ain't team work great! okay now we html-wizzsnappers can think it looks understandable...but to @all I am always open for suggestions to make it even better (as an artist I know all too well, nothing is ever really really 100% done LOL)
  • Spoiler Alert!!!

*GERMANY WINS THE WORLD CUP*
  • Mister @rat hahahaha I just heard from TripleD they saved it for the last couple of minutes LOL... That must have hit so hard for those on the Argentina side!
    ow and .... Hiiiii!!! how are you today?? I almost went back into hiding, but nahhhh we have nothing in bloom around that time :)
  • btw did you like my little tweak and the bouncy Wiifit Star?
  • Dratz. No flowers? Still...
  • I thought your wii platform was precious!
  • Still...Mrs. Rat is itching for a vacation and she needs to go to Kolen (is that right?) for business the second week in Oct.
  • It will be fall when you arrive, meaning lots of rain, trees all lost their leafs, cold and dreary... still wanna come??? hahahaha, maybe by that time I have gained the courage and convinced TripleD mixing the virtual with real life isn't such a bad thing ;)
  • hahahahah Mister @Rat ... either Keulen in Dutch or Köln in German... but you made a nice mix of the two LOL.
  • To bad she can not delay the visit till December... Germany in December has a lot of amazing christmas markets, bratwurst, gluhwein (for those who fancy it, me... yuck not so much), sometimes snow and cheery holiday music and lights.
  • I just woke up...What do you expect? So it's ugly? It'd be nice to save on the airfare, but ugly isn't what I or she wants.
  • I think she can change it to Vienna. What's it like there in Oct.
  • @karen68 and @Fenikus I haven't been able to catch BL just yet, but it is bedtime for me now. So no answer/fix in the limit of album images just yet. But I will stay on it and let you know!
  • Wow @Rat, you sounded more excited about the World Cup final game than those British commentators on ABC/ESPN. I should have went with Univision even though I don't understand what they're saying.

Life back to normal now for a lot of people, it's always anticlimactic.
  • Thanks @estar, good night.
  • Sorry @Estar, had to google gluhwein.
    @fenikus. I thought it apropos after Germany beat us 1 zip.
  • ugly is a strong word Mister @Rat... no it is not ugly, just saying October can be very dreary and December has more potential... that is all. As for Vienna or Köln... hmmm not sure, haven't been in Vienna in like ermmm 20 years. Both have their appeal, really I don't think you can go wrong either way.
  • Hmmm not sure @kelani, never tried. hmmmm
  • I wish it had been in July @Estar. I 'd love to leave this oppressive heat and humidity. October around here isn't so bad.
  • @estar I know you can imagine the possibilities, good and bad. :) I may try it on a slow day.
  • I think you're safe for now @Estar. Must have pretty flowers in bloom.
  • You probably shouldn't do it Kel.
    If you get an animated avatar @Kelani. Everybody is going to want one.
  • @Rat Ugh, nobody wants that. They're annoying as hell. That's why my plan was to make it wink/blink every hour or so. The only way anybody'd notice is if they were staring at it at the right time. :>
  • Uh.mm Ya 2 pages behind..Not even gonna try.. sorry I'm just gonna pop into the here and now. If I've missed anything @Kelani please fill me in cuz i know you read it all:)
    I think i know that Germany won the cup!
  • I'm deliberately not @mentioning estar again cos she needs to get her butt to bed, but AI and vectors brings back so many frustrating memories. *clickdrag* Darn! Undo. *clickdrag* Crap! Undo. *clickdrag* Arrgh! *unplug PC*
  • *sneaks in* doesn't matter @kelani me is a gold star loon that get EVERY message from the BP send to her inbox and the last thing she does before lights out is... Yup check just one more time (or two, three.... Times ) hahahaha LOL
  • LOL @kathy love the smiley! I can so imagine you looking like that! Huggs sweety enjoy the rest of your sunday!
  • @estar lol I knew it. don't make me chase you wif the broom!
  • Good night Star

Edit: Isn't that a different poofing star?
  • Haha night @estar. .heehee
    @annifrid congrats on getting the new (used) android ;)
    Congrats @lesleyg for the new sheriff badge. .
  • Meanwhile back at the ranch. .I've improved on level "21 that's it :/
    OB a PigKiller please; )
  • Good night Mister @Rat happy our paths did cross for a wee while this evening. Say hi to the misses from me!

@kathy if you wanna see me wink, look up a couple of comments ;)

Gotta run, I see one black cat trying to pick up a broom o_O I must be dreaming already LOL
    5 hours and counting, brrr i already hate my alarm clock and it hasn't even started ringing!
  • @Kathy You're sooooo close to top ten in both parts of Beak Impact that I can taste it.
    600 points? You can do it in your sleep.
  • She's doing that @SneakyKathy top ten invasion again, just like BR. :)
  • More like @PersistentKathy. Go! Ma Go! *shakes pom poms*
  • Hee hee Thanks Pa :) yep @Kenobi the sneaky katattack
  • @Kathy I'm so glad your phone calls me @Kenobi and not @Jar-Jar. I don't think I could take that.
  • Hee hee @kelani I'm sorry :/ sometimes I'm just too lazy to change it after all.. its a wise man's name right; )
  • Yes! Finally dispossessed The Flying Burpman of his 3rd spot in Beak 1. If I could only figure out 8-12 and 8-13, I'd be a contender (especially now that World Cup is over).
  • @fenikus that's only cuz he's on vacation . Enjoy it while it last ;) congrats.!!
Post in the New Forum!