"Under the Cloud of Night" Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Under the Cloud of Night" Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Thunderbird is certainly great against ninjas, so are Mage and Lightning Bird and Rainbird! Whereas Illusionist and Wizard are not as good, except maybe if a Mandarin or several Lance Carriers (Pikemen?) are on the field as well. The pig(s) without the Dodge ability can take the big hits while those with the Dodge ability will take the smaller hits. (Which would make Spies quite useful too.)

Oh and you probably mean the Ninja Master. He attacks all birds and dispels helpful effects, but with a 65% chance not 50%. From my experience – he’s usually successful in dispelling ALL of my birds’ buffs.

Anonymous

Right, Ninja Master, and 65%, my bad!

TBird > Mage because of the prevalence of Ninja Bowmen, who attack all birds once each, and because the ones that attack a single bird three times (i forget what those ones are called too) won’t necessarily attack the bird with Mage’s buff, unless you force them to, which requires you to tailor your team further, which isn’t ideal. (In other words, if you like using Samurai and Cannonneer against ninjas, as many do, TBird’s buff is WAY better than Mage’s.)

Anonymous

Love Rainbird against ninjas too. Kind of “meh” on LBird.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

At least, LBird can dispel the helpful buffs that Ninja Master (healing over time) and Red Ninjas (50% chance to dodge) give.

The ninjas that attack three times in a row are Black Ninjas (35% of all attacks are also critical), and Red Ninjas attack twice in a row.

Anonymous

Very good point about LBird and the red ninjas. That 50% missed attack thing is pretty annoying sometimes. I don’t personally care much about the healing though.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Sometimes, I use samurai, druid and skulkers. Use skulkers’ secondary ability on druid. Druid can heal.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@suikyo
    I used to have sure-fire success with Rainbird, Druid and Skulkers as well, but that was before the recent level 60/mastery 15 increases, and this combination is no longer foolproof for me.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 Thanks for the tips! I will post some screenshots too ?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Screenshots posted!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Tricksters do the highest damage to ninja pigs and also remove helpful effects so that is why I always keep the blues as tricksters in every battle no matter what!

Yep, that includes saving birds! (They were one of the 2/5 birds that didn’t get captured by the ninja pigs.)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Love red against the ninja pigs. Does 85 times 3 damage which means he deals more damage than 152 ( the max number ninja pigs have for dodge) but the ninja pigs don’t dodge it! Hint: use red as samurai.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    Tricksters’ damage is usually too high for the ninjas; they dodge the rest of the damage. Against ninjas, I prefer Rogues over Tricksters, and I’d probably pick Lightning Bird for his ability to dispel and have a bird attack a second time.

Wait what level are you on? (I mean, your EXP level.)

Dave
    @seraphion

I just use paladin amd some other heavy hitter. Since dodge isnt 0 damage any longer
    it works easy :D

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I have,
    Red: Knight Guardian Samurai
    Chuck: Mage LB
    Bomb: Pirate
    Matilda: Cleric
    Blues: Tricksters

That’s why I don’t use some of your choises.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@seraphion Samurai deals more damage than paladin but the ninja pigs don’t dodge him!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    Level 14? That’s not much! How often do you play Epic? :O

Also – you should really get Rogues and Paladin soon. They’re awesome.

Paladin can heal, though – Samurai can’t. And Paladin’s defensive ability is really good too ;)
    Plus, not all pigs are ninja pigs!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 I started back on epic 1 week ago, I almost never played it because of the bugs and glitches. I got it back when WizPig (I was playing with angry birds) tried to find something to stop the birds from getting their eggs back but instead it showed up the reverse of it so I had an idea for playing angry birds epic.

Also my samurai has a whopping 85*3 damage! That means it’s total damage is 255!

I can get rogues and paladin, it’s just that I don’t have enough money for paladin, and rogues will lower my mastery!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 I will try to level up more tomorrow :)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 It’s today. Damn autocorrect!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    Rogues will low your mastery?
    No it won’t!
    You’ll only have a new class – your old Tricksters will still be there and be at the same mastery as before :)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45
    Tricksters: 4
    Rogues: 1

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah but you won’t lose mastery for Tricksters. Tricksters will still be at rank 4.
    Every new class will be rank 1 when you purchase or obtain it. There’s nothing you can do about that ;)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 I mean tricksters are still stronger than rogues and rogues have a mastery of 1, not 4!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Oh well… Trapped again……

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Under the Cloud of Night" Event

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.