@strategia55 There aren’t any crooked slots in Vegas because they are regulated. A machine won’t cheat or make mistakes. However most slots are designed so the % of money returned is lower than most other games.
You can get cheated elsewhere though. For example, I was playing blackjack once at a full table when a spot opened up so I started playing two hands instead of one. I got a blackjack on my second hand and they refused to pay me because they said that mid-deck entry wasn’t allowed. The dealer should not have dealt cards to my second hand and explained their rules to me because they certainly would have taken my money had I lost the hand. I got cheated out of $75 so they permanently lost a customer. The dealer said that he didn’t notice that I started paying two hands until I tried to collect my money. Shockingly the pit boss agreed that the dealer made a mistake dealing me a second hand, but they still wouldn’t pay me and declared my hand a no bet.
A tournament poker dealer made a mistake once that cost me $600 or more because he mistakenly mucked my hand after one player went all-in pre-flop then I pushed all my chips forward and declared all-in. This caused me to instantly lose the hand without a showdown and go out in 3rd place.
I’ll just play Archmage (old Time Jump) and Cannoneer (Scissors), same as the Caves. These sets auto-heal, and Archmage doing 466 to everyone, is very handy, especially when mixing with Counter and Shock Shield!
As I expected, the Venom Team (Skulkers, Druid, and Rainbird) works pretty well. On the 5 can battle, you can add Cannoneer, Stone Guard, or Samurai there.
So far I found 5 cans battle is very, very easy because you have 4 members, and Stone Guard can be deadly once thorns and acid rain applied on enemies.Strategia55@strategia55
What’s the best way to defeat Shogun in a 7 battle? And don’t say Skulkers because it is destroyed by the third round. IE The venom team doesn’t work for 7 Can Battles. At least , it never works in my battles.
Edit: Nevermind. .I replaced Skulkers with Paladin and it worked out fine.
I’m level 45 with all rank 10s, and the Dodge value is 535 while the Ironclad value is 512.
(3) No special rules. Lots of multi-hit pigs. Black Ninja is a basic pig that hits 3 times. Red Ninja has a Shroud buff. Ninja Bowman an AoE attack. Lancer is a basic pig that can Stumble.
(5) You can use 4 birds for this battle. Master Ninja has an AoE attack that dispels, and a regen buff. Mandarin is a standard foreman pig: a big attack, a 2-turn charge AoE attack that lowers attack, and Incompetent Minions. This battle will include any pig that can appear in the (3) battle.
(7) Pigs do 30% more damage. Shogun does a triple-hit attack, has a party-wide crit buff, and is the only event foe with Ironclad. This battle will include any pig that can appear in the (5) battle, including a Master Ninja.
Teams that work:
* (Samurai), Rainbird, Druid, Rogues – If you have a Golden Chili, use it on Chuck on the first turn to spread degen. Give Matilda the Sweet set, and spam heals between turns. Rogues should consider setting its buff on Matilda since Matilda has the highest base health of these three. For (5), add Samurai with the Dragon Breath set because Red can do lots of chip damage. Set items should be Dragon Breath, Twin Lightning, Sweet, and Beep Attack.
* Guardian, Thunderbird, Cleric – Use on (3) and only if you have outdated or low-level equipment so that you hit under your Dodge value. Set up all your shields, then attack away. Set items should be Dragon Breath, Twin Lightning, and Sweet.
* Rainbird, Druid, Skulkers – Most effective on (7) because Skulkers can damage the Shogun. For other pigs, have Skulkers use support on Druid to spread Brambles. Set items should be Twin Lightning, Sweet, and Artillery Strike.
* Paladin, Mage, Princess – Only for (7). Have Chuck set its buff on Red and Red buffs himself, then ONLY attack the Shogun. Be wary of the Master Ninja that can dispel. Set items should be Protector’s Aura, Time Leap, and Sweet.
@strategia55 Two strategies:
1) Rainbird, Druid, Skulkers. If you have the Golden Chili, give it to Chuck immediately. First turn: Rainbird attacks all, Druid attacks a random target, Skulkers uses buff on Druid. All turns after that, Skulkers should attack only Shogun, while Rainbird and Druid spam heals.
2) Paladin, Mage, Princess. Does not require Golden Chili, but needs set items Protector’s Aura, Time Leap, and Sweet. First turn: Paladin buffs himself, Mage buffs Paladin, and Princess attacks Shogun. All turns after that, just attack the Shogun while the other pigs die to the shock shield. A Master Ninja can ruin this if it gets a dispel in.
My lv. 45 Dodge value is only 478. WTF? I’d love to be able to hit for 535.bouboule@bouboule
If you have problems with dodge, take Samurai, Archmage, Rogues and Druid for 5 stamina battles (pigs die when attacking you).
And remove samurai or remove Rogues and put princess for the other fights.
With that combo it’s even too easyBaconizer@korath88
sorry for the wait. Main post has been updated with additional information.
My only problem with paladin Mage princess:
First time I tried it, knocked all but one enemy out in two rounds, cool. Black ninja left with half hp. I CAN’T HIT HIM, HE KEEPS CASTING DODGE CLOUD AHHHHHHHHH!
Finally around turn 45 he hits me, but mage’s buff was down, didn’t Kill me, only made me madder. About 6 turns later the computer gave in and ended its life. Of course I three starred it, but wow I want my money back or at least a new team.
Ok maybe it wasn’t 45 but it felt like it. I think my 2 year old watched a whole umizoomi episode.Mistycom@mistycom
I’m 39 lvl, and my birds except Red doesn’t have full sets.
For 3 and 5 stamina games my the best teams are:
– Red – Samurai
– Matilda – Druid
– Blues – Rouges
– Bomb – Cannoneer
In first turns I’m using Red just to protect others. It works pretty good. I need to use healing only third round.
But I have problem with events portals – yesterday I had just two medium pigs, today I don’t have any :( Just the easiest and the hardest.Baconizer@korath88LottieAbe@czcalvert
I’m mainly playing the medium battle (4 birds), using Lightning Bird, Druid, Cannoneer, and Spies. Even if there’s no one for Spies to hit with their main attack, so the target dodges, the secondary attack does damage to everyone else. I can also use Spies for a little extra healing. I’m level 45, have the Golden Chili, and all these bird classes are 9. I can usually get beat the battles with 3 stars in 2-3 turns, tops.MVNLA2@mvnla2
@jmrexhau @korath88 — I would also like to know how long it takes lotus flowers to regenerate, and how many of them there are. So far they seem to come in 4s, but I found a 5th one yesterday not too long after the first 4.
You can also get stamina potions from the flowers, and that is mainly what I’m trying to collect. Not really playing the event.
For those of you that are, you might want to look at older event threads, specifically the discussion of the statistics of collecting event medals versus number of stamina drinks required. If you are not spending LC or FE on stamina drinks, the most efficient way to collect event medals is often to play the 3 stamina battles, and don’t re-spin. This way you continue to collect stamina drinks which allows you to play more battles.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.