"Under the Cloud of Night" Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Under the Cloud of Night" Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Josh
    @jmrexhau

I can see 1 per hour, I am killing 3 cans. Twin lightning 45-9 rainbird, sweet 45-8 Druid, artillery 45-9 skulkers, golden chili, Lvl 45 set items. Chili chuck, blues buff Druid, then who cares because they are dead to start their turn. And I have alliteration.

Mistycom
    @mistycom

Any ideas how win 7-stamina pigs with regular classes and without full sets?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Lv.45 Samurai Dragon, Archmage Lightning, Cannoneer Scissors + Chili = 3 Stam dead in 1 turn; 2 if unlucky.

Currently 2nd on the board.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

So far I’ve had a lotus flower appear at 10:30, 11:30, and 12:30. I’m waiting to harvest the 12:30 flower until at least 12:45, then I’ll see if the next appears at 1:30 or 1:45. I think it does go by hourly by the :30s, though, because I know I’ve harvested single flowers within an hour of each other before.

Edit: The next flower appeared between 1:36 and 1:38 while I was in a medium battle, so less than an hour after the previous harvest at 12:47. Another popped on screen at 2:30.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

There are up to 5 flowers.

For the 7 stamina battles I like a venom type team.

Druid w/Nightmare
    Rogues w/BEEP
    Any version of Chuck except Wizard
    Lightning Bird can be in the sweet spot for level 45 rank 10 if you equip a Chronometer and any level 45 set weapon. He’ll do 512 and the sweet spot is 512-535.
    Mage and Thunderbird are both great for Shock Shield or Rage of Thunder
    Rainbird also works fine too.

After you kill enemies with dodge the Rogues will alternate using Cupcake Trap between himself and the Druid while the Druid heals every round and you can use Egg Surprise once you fill the rage chili. The Druid’s Nightmare set will enhance the damage done by Egg Surprise’s stun.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I have to say teams with Skulkers have not worked out very successfully for me in the difficult battle. The first time I tried out the team Skulkers, Rainbird and Druid, the ninjas killed Rainbird in the first turn. I tried out several different combinations using Skulkers (with different birds) and only had success using the Skulkers, Rainbird and Druid combination after I armed Rainbird with the Reborn set – instead of Twin Lightning. But this was again touch and go.

The safest team I could find was Marksman (BEEP), Rainbird (Twin Lightning) and Samurai (Dragon Set). Marksmen’s attack followed by Chuck’s Speed of light attack takes care of most of the ninjas in the first turn. You then just have to mop up in the second round and are left with just the Shogun. From here on you just have to hide behind Samurai’s shield, heal with Rainbird, attack with Marksmen (the bonus damage still hurts the Shogun) and wait for the Rage chilli to fill.

I also had success with @Killerkea’s suggested combination of Druid, Rogues and Chuck. I used Rainbird here because I couldn’t get a weapon with damage levels in the sweet spot.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

I found Shogun’s OP boosted attacks are back. Today Mandarin with critical strike knocks out my Blues with full health! Beware!!

Baconizer
    @korath88

Remember that cheater I found a while back? Yeah, he’s definitely a cheater. He just jumped 60k in about 2 hours.
    Cheater 2.jpg

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I didn’t play the event at all, but I just wanted to say/remind everyone that the leaderboard style is the same as PvP – Top 3 get 3 stars, fourth to seventh 2 stars, eighth to twelfth 1 star, and bottom 3…(drum roll!)nothing. Before, it used to be top 3 – ***, 4-9 – **, 10-15 – *. If the arena fiascoes and rampant cheaters aren’t bad enough, MORE PEOPLE have less prizes. And if the former sounds wrong enough, the latter makes it sounds scammy enough, when in the game, there are countless glitches and not to forget the hundreds of times that someone’s device overloaded due to an ad and crashed. >:/

Baconizer
    @korath88

@kenhsieh Did you kill off most of the other ninjas in that battle? Remember, Mandarins have the incompetent minions passive ability, which increases his damage by 25% for every knocked out pig.

angryde
    @angryde

@freckledpig147 I think I must have amazing luck with cheaters… or, rather, the lack of them. I only had one obvious cheater in ARENA once and that was back in week 9 of season 1. I’ve never had a cheater pop-up in an event… thank God!

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Well, I only killed Master Ninja as the combo is too horrible. But I noticed the Shogun with the same strong damage.

Baconizer
    @korath88

Strange. My shoguns still have the nerfed buff. It’s still deadly, but doesn’t one shot my birds.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I finished in second place with a bit over 15,000 points. Didn’t really have much of competion, first got about 18,000 and third had 4,500 and I didn’t even try for a high score.

Anyway I got 500 snoutlings *2 and 6 Stamina drinks on the wheel.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

First with 25K. Second was around 18K. I got the 2500 for all, Red, and 6 stamina drinks. None of my birds were close enough to the next rank to move up, but every bit helps.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

2nd place, got the All 2500 + 2500 Chuck.

Level bumps raised my Dodge limit from 487 to 507.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I got 1st as well 34.5k. Spin gave me 1,000 snoutlings (500 x 2) and 6 energy drinks.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Wait, you spun for snoutlings, not Mastery?

angryde
    @angryde

First with 22,000. 2,500 ALL, 2,500 RED and 6x Energy Drinks. Such a dead board! 2nd was 11,000 and third was 6,500!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@graugeist If you have max mastery for all classes, you will get Snoutlings instead of Mastery. But the amount of Snoutlings on the wheel is rather pathetic. Of course, I’d rather have the amount I would have spun in LC.:P

Anonymous

@graugeist When all of a birds classes are rank 10 the mastery for the certain bird on the wheel will change to 500 Snoutlings. If all classes are 10 the whole wheel will be strictly Snoutlings (Except for the Stamina Drinks)

Baconizer
    @korath88

Well, let’s just say that after all I went through, I am not happy with my reward wheel prize.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh, got it. That’s pretty weak for maxxing out the game.

You’d think they’d give a few LCs so you could get better Sets.

Anonymous

I know right? Usually when someone has all level 10 classes they have more Snoutlings than they know what to do with.

angryde
    @angryde

@partshade I finally ground my Stone Guard to 10. So, that’s it. I no longer have to worry about mastery. Finally, I’m one of those lucky people who’ll roll for snoutlings… it’s so odd not visiting the dojo five times per day! I feel like part of my life has just been erased. So sad…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Under the Cloud of Night" Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.