Sonic Dash

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 404 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mvnla2 Which one? There are 2 five stamina battles in today’s section of the map.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@killerKea — Sonic disappears after you win (or maybe 3*) the 4th battle in this stage. Like you, I like playing with him, except for the high percentage of crashes. Might be difficult to win the 4th stage without him, but then I do have 3 stars.

Duiksmurf
    @duiksmurf

last night my timer stamina stopped. reinstalled the game which lead to a stamina timer of THREE hours! This morning everything was fine, played several games during the day. Timer just now stopped AGAIN! reinstal …. stamina timer now at NINE and a HALF hours!!!!

I will contact Rovio, but with their response time over over a week the event will be long over …

D.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@sutekh137 All we can do is carry on and see what happens. I’m certainly not going to break my trend and start giving them cash money for coins to buy FE or Stamina with. Especially given how buggy this event has turned out to be. Maybe they’ll cave and add more time or grant everybody with the reward anyway.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

@duiksmurf Good grief, this event is impossible enough without THAT problem! I’ve lost at least 25 stamina drinks now due to the game freezing on me and that equates to a potential loss of a lot of points and prizes. Fortunately for me, my timer hasn’t been defective (so far). What platform are you playing on?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pam-jonery

If nothing else, the mastery reward is worth it, so just be sure to get in the top three of your leaderboard. Like I said, I might give up on getting the new class (since it doesn’t look that great anyway and appears to be buggy) even though I have quite a few stamina potions and FE gems. Just not worth the aggravation.

And at this rate, it looks like it will be three or four days for the last gate to open as well. That means just one or two days to complete the last leg and Golden Piggy area? I am scratching my head on this one. Why Rovio would insist we spend more time playing the earlier, more boring legs of the journey is beyond me — and exactly the opposite of how the Red Event worked where we had more time to work on the latter half of the event route rather than the first.

This makes very little sense to me. Did they even beta test this Event idea? Good drama for the forum boards, at least. *laugh*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

burbman
    @burbman

The wasp sure gave out a lot of snouts when I beat it! Wish I would have been paying more attention to see how many. My gate timer keeps flickering between 11 hours and 70 hours, not sure why though. At least for now, there is no need to consume saved up stamina drinks, as there is plenty of time to pick up the 20 rings in three days, and I don’t mind burning essence on re-rolls.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@burbman I’ll keep an eye on those if I can.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@burbman

Twenty items can be had (via 3-stamina fights) with just 40 hours-worth of stamina refresh. So, yeah, the third item should be statistically doable (easily) without using any stamina potions or FE in 72 hours.

In fact, it makes me think the reward wheel is going to be something else after the next gate. Perhaps wheels with both of the last two items on them, one of them three at a time? I just have to think Rovio isn’t so brain-dead so as to have done the math wrong on this.

Still not sure why they loaded in so much time for the first half of the route, though. That seems silly. Just to give us more time to fight with Sonic, I guess.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryjohnny — It was the first 5 stamina battle. At the time I didn’t realize there were 2. Not sure exactly what caused it. Will be interesting to see if it still freezes without Sonic.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mvnla2

How are you guys fighting without Sonic again? Even when I got all the prickels (second resource), my fights still included Sonic and there didn’t seem to be a way to turn him off. Am I just missing something?

Thanks,
    JoeK

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I must have been hallucinating above when I said Sonic disappeared. He’s back.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sutekh137 — When I completed the 7 stamina battle earlier today, Sonic disappeared in a cloud, and I could swear that when I opened other battles, he wasn’t there, but I didn’t have any stamina. Now he’s back.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

These game freezes are killing I have 21 stamina so far. With holiday coming up and slow response from Rovio support we are screwed. I wantbthem to send me gold coins so I can buy the stamina I lost

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I think misunderstanding comes from when a person doesn’t have enough stamina drink to do the battle, the drink icon comes up instead of sonic so you can “use” one of your reserved drinks. If you have enough stamina drinks already then sonic icon will appear instead of stamina drinks.

To confirm, just look at the birds required on bottom right, it’ll always be 2/2.

Gyorgy Bano
    @gyorgy-bano

I had one 5 stamina battle on the second leg when Sonic did not join in, therefore I only got 2 stars. Probably some connection issue though

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – He did disappear in a puff of smoke when I completed my 7 stamina drink battle earlier today as well, but when I went back to replay the 3 stamina battle for more gold rings he was back. Not sure what that animation was all about, but I saw it as well.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Ended up with 2 Chucks in 5 stamina battle (in addition to Sonic and Sea Dog). Could only use rage chili on Chuck, which fortunately I had.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kyododom
    All my set items are level 47 or 43, but I got my first level 52 item during the 3x riot last night. If you are having trouble, here are some tips to make it easier to use Chuck, Sea Dog and Sonic.

1. You might want to equip with items that heal, but you still might need to use a healing potion or two once in a while on the 7 stamina battle.

2. Do not try to finish the waves as fast as possible. Kill the main boss as soon as you can, but things like the crab that becomes 2 smaller crabs you can let live. This way you can make sure your birds are buffed before you enter wave 2.

3. Only use chili at the beginning of wave 1 and 3 on the 7 stamina battle.

4. When buffing birds it is best to use Sonic’s mirror image on the Sea Dog so you can really take advantage of Sonic’s spark damage. Lets say your Sea Dog does 1600 damage at full health. The spark damage is 25% or 400 to all other enemies. However the mirror image which is supposed to do 50% of the original’s damage actually does 100% of the original’s in spark damage so when Sea Dog is mirrored he does 400 + 400 damage instead of 400 + 200 spark damage. Additionally when the Sea Dog is damaged the spark damage should also be reduced. It is but if your spark damage is now 360, it is 360 + 360 instead of 360 + 180. This is a bug in the game because when you use mirror on the Paladin the first hit would heal 400 and the mirror copy would heal 200.

@pam-jonery

I’m not on Facebook, but I have nearly 20,000 essence so I can re-spin the wheel as much as I want. I encountered a bug which was both a blessing and a curse. The game kept duplicating or triplicating items in my inventory. I recycled over 20,000 items, but I couldn’t recycle my items fast enough so I can’t open my inventories to change my equipment anymore because the game will crash every time I try.

What I do is play the 3 stamina battle till I have gathered the necessary components, then I exclusively play the 7 stamina battle since I will 3 star it every time and I often re-spin till I get the 750 or the largest score that is just below 750. For others the 5 stamina battle may be a better strategy since it is a lot easier and you may not want to respin.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The crashes are getting really bad. So bad, in fact, that I’m starting to keep statistics. If anyone else is interested, please join in. Will send them to Rovio and Peter Vesterbacka, both of whom have already been told about the problem.
    What I’m tracking is
    level; times played; times crashed
    (times played includes crashes)

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

That Big Bad Buzz fight is pure profit. Every time I beat him , 100 Coins

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea I am also quite happy with using Sonic.

I bring Paladin with Dragonbreath and Bard with Sweet set.
    I attack the biggest opponent with Sonic, give the chilli to Paladin and then follow up with Bard. paladin’s rage attack does about 1,000 damage to all the other opponents. The bombs just go up in a cloud of smoke.

Where there are 2 big opponents, I use Bard on the second big opponent, so that Paladin’s rage attack hits the opponent I first hit with Sonic.

Pam Jonery
    @pam-jonery

So I just went back to play the event and it’s disappeared? I no longer have that flag at the top of the screen and there are no gates anywhere. Has anyone else experienced this? I was playing it about an hour ago but since then it’s gone!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 You love your stats don’t you. I won’t dispute them. I am sure they are correct.

In the words of the late great Douglas Adams, “Don’t Panic”

At this stage we are best just to stick with what we know and can achieve.

The developers have given us sufficient time to complete the stages and acquire the items to date. So I would just make sure you get what is needed for the third item (gold rings) before the next gate opens.

We just have to trust that what they have set up will allow us to get the last items. I think it is unfortunate that there is no longer an easy way to accumulate stamina drinks. I also think that we won’t get multiple chances at the golden pig dungeon, like we did with the previous campaign. If they keep pushing out the time until the next gate opens, we get less and less time to have a go at the dungeon.

I should also add, I am so glad I picked up a new iPad Air recently. I have had no issues with the game crashing. Just a few odd bugs here and there. But nothing that cost me stamina drinks or caused a loss in the arena.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@kerravon — I am also playing on a new iPad Air 2, and the event is crashing all the time. Don’t understand why you should be so lucky.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Sonic Dash

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 404 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.