Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@geli I’ve had that happen as well. It’s like it cannot connect to the server to update the leader board and uses a cached version. It’s happened enough that I just make sure my score updated on the main event screen and don’t worry about the leader board.

Geli
    @geli

Thanks @optimuspig @millforce2k for the clarification. I was thinking it was the lack of coffee that mr perception.

Anonymous

@geli ?Ha ha ha.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Oh Rovio, you c**k tease you ….

After 27 natural runs and two gem recharges, I’ve fallen short of the 100 level by 2,834 points.

So tantalizingly close, and with an average run of 1,025 today, it should be achievable with just one more recharge. And yet with the extreme variability of run scores (13 out of my 35 runs have scored less than 700 points), it is by no means certain that I would earn the additional 2,834 points needed to reach that magic number of 38,700.

So yeah, this piggy ain’t playing that game.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig What bot did you use? I used Sunstorm all day and finished with 42822 with two recharges. Sunstorm is the only bot I’m going to use the rest of the event. Six extra runs was all I needed to hit the 100 level.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

I also used Sunstorm.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well, I think I’m going to write off Day 5.

Between a Boss Pig encounter on my second run, an average of 651 on the runs that I did complete, and overall exhaustion caused by sleep deprivation, this is probably as good a day as any to bail and just pick up the pieces on Day 6.

I mean, it’s not as if I’d be missing out on a third TF by skipping a day ….

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Oh, I’ve been lucky so far with not seeing Boss Pig after day 1 (knock on wood).

Deszaras
    @deszaras

This comp is the worst I’ve played. Starscream and Skywarp are terrible. Sunstorm is pretty cool but I wonder what he’ll be like in regular play. Then I think the other two might be better off too. The targeting is either terrible in the comp or it’s the bots. I have yet to hit the total for each day. Either I get a few hundred or around 1500 on a node. The projectiles barely break the bricks except Sunstorm, too bad you miss so many bricks because they transform back so slowly. I’ve done enough charges I feel like I’m on the brink of not bothering and cutting my gem loss.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

What makes this event ridiculously hard is the amount of hits to defeat regular pigs, why must Lolvio frustrate is so much?!?

Geli
    @geli

Have not reached the 100 level yet. Reached the 70 token level twice.
    My best chance to get to 100 was 2 days ago. It also was a day that no one was on a spending spree. Then real life intervened.
    Real life has conspired against me since the start of this event. Bummer.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@bhabha
    Snap 60 is the highest I’ve got to so far. I seem to be getting a good day bad day and today is a bad day as out of 10 runs so far I’ve been Kamikazed 6 times.
    Oh yippeeeeeeeeee just went over 2000 Tokens.
    I’m even enjoying playing normal nodes as you have different bot to use lol

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Well guys,i unlocked the yellow bot with my tokens,the one with the missles..(sunstorm we say..?).i also unlocked the only accessory that was also offered(explosive rounds)…

I already upgrade it and i think that it is even powerful when i play with him in the event…(it is the only bot i use,the other 2 are pathetic,especially the one with the beams,which i thought it would be the first to unlock!!).

Because i a not sure,i will post again in the next days,but since when i unlocked it,i have bigger scores AND i also killed Boss Pig !!! if that is true,i recomend to every body to unlock Sunstorm,upgrade him and score high,especially if you buy the accessory…you will then have bigger scores and maybe a good chance to have more tokens,to unlock a second bot…thats what i ll do !!

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Anybody have advice on which character to unlock first? Any experience with them outside of the event yet? How is starscream on regular levels?

I’m shooting for sun storm and skywarp this competition I think. But that’s going to be a tall order at this point.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Well @sukerman13 answered my question while I was typing it. Ha ha. Thanks for the info!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@soundwave @sukerman13

Sunstorm was my first unlock, and I agree that it seems to be somewhat more powerful and tougher than the unlocked generic version offered for the event.

Exmaples:

– can now one-shot flying pigs. Generic Sunstorm needed 2-3 shots to do that
    – hits from flying and balloon pigs and fireballs don’t do as much damage

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Today is definitely the day I’m writing-off.

Although the Challenge targets are the same as for Day 3, after factoring out my encounter with Boss Pig I’m still averaging about 15% less points per run today than I was on Day 3.

At the current rate I’m going, it will not in any way be economical to use gems to recharge. I’m just going to play natural runs and take whatever that gets me to.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

That boss pig is near impossible to defeat, especially with those pathetic near-instant-kill missiles that it fires, only faced him once but closed the stupid game just before he destroyed me (again not happy Lolvio)

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

AND there have been times today where the game has been glitching, I’ve lost two S&D runs as a result & can’t get them back

jasebree
    @jasebree

I’ve notice that since buying and upgrading substorm, he’s become much more effective in the competitions.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

What level did you all have to upgrade him to before he became more effective?

I went ahead and unlocked him. Now I’m just working through the upgrades.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Ooh, I unlocked Starscream yesterday thinking that there may be an issue using Sunstorm in the event, particularly with regard to the health and not starting a run with full health. Maybe I should have gone with him instead. I’ve been doing pretty well, so I should be able to pick him the day after tomorrow.

Anonymous

@jasebree Me too.

@soundwave
    I chose Sunstorm.He is level 7.

@millforce2k
    +1

I will aim to get Sunstorm’s accessory,Shrapnel.Then I quit.Too fast characters as choices+they are too weak.

Also,I noticed in the comp,it said how Sunstorm got upgraded.

Ex:Rotor relays at 100%.

and:LAST COMP LEVEL YOU DID:

Ex:2 hearts left

When you own the character:In comp nodes he is stronger but you have to pay coins for the 4 hearts you lost!!!Uggggh.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Once you unlocked sun storm, does his health no longer automatically recharge each level in the competition?

Anonymous

@soundwave It does auto recharge itself,but after the last comp node I play,I need to recharge him with coins!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.