Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 23 replies - 326 through 348 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

It was the far most painful experience i lost sleep and day after day i was with black bags under the eyes terrible. Those 9 days where too long but since it’s Sunday today i slept all the morning, xD

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Hopefully,they hear our feedback.. @lewie4,@gradientturtle7,@arceemega or whoever else is looking this forum,i want to believe they ll make big changes !!!

1. For the love of God,open the “coming soon” area !!! And do something good with it,i do not wish to see something poor,because almost 1,5 year of waiting,is too long and everyone here want to see something really good…

2. For the love God#2,make our coins count !!! I do not speak for newer players,but good or bad,some of us play the game since it ever launched,so it means we have numerous of millions of coins,so it means we do not need more coins,so it means DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH THEM !!!

3. For the love of God#3,open new areas !!! We really need something new… Make cave nodes,underwater nodes,space nodes,volcano nodes or any other nodes you want,but plesae,do something !!! Same thing every day,force us to play the game only when an event show up and not as frequently as we used to play….

Ps,i do not say anything about giving us the chance to unlock the 2 pay-only bots or i do not also say anything about unlocking bots the “old way”,because as it seems,no big change in that…..

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

A few gems short of the last Seeker unlock (Skywarp), so I haven’t cashed in yet. Ended last night 80 gems shy, now down to 5.

Burning through resources, but Starscream is on a 2 day upgrade, and Sunstorm is still on the short money upgrades.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

So that’s it, games over I got two out of three of the seekers.
    Why oh why….just why

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

gotta agree with @sukerman13

make the coins worth something, as others suggested a 1M coins for 1000 gems would seem fair

As for the purchasable characters, they halfway sold these Seekers, I don’t buy gems but we’ve all seen those Starscream ads, 400 gems is $8 or $9 whatever it says, these Seekers were 4800 tokens aka 1600 gems. If someone wanted to buy them they could for far more money than Rodimus and Nemesis. So the excuses for them are no longer valid. Nevermind that those 2 came with gems and accessories.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ugh, I can’t believe all three new Seekers require Deceptigears to upgrade. I figured it would be a split with at least one needed Pig Iron. This is going to make resource management even more challenging.

starscream
    @starscream

So I’ve unlocked Starscream and Sunstorm and am torn on getting Skywarp. Thing is I only have 1,710 gems which means I’ll be left with 110 if I get him. I can’t think of a better use of gems than getting new characters but what if in two weeks a character I want even more shows up? What to do.

Anonymous

Nest has walkthroughs for abtf again!!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@starscream You should wait. Skywarp will be available again someday and you can get him for far less/no gems then.

Anonymous

That is why I did not buy gems to get Starscream and Skywarp. @sntrooper

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

It has already been mentioned here,in this topic,that a new event will appear in the future,with the opportunity to unlock whatever was lost in the previous one.. It was not mentioned though if all 3 bots with the same accessories will be offered,but if i have pcychological understood Rovio well,they will have one same event.. Others have unlocked 1 or 2 bots,but it does not mean that everybody have unlocked the same 1 or 2,so they will re-offer them,but the only thing we do not know,for the rest of us that have unlocked all 3,is if they will also offer some more accessories… If not,what will be the point for us…? Skip entirly the event?? So lets wait and see what they have in mind….

Ps. Maybe the only good thing that this event left me,except the 3 new bots,is that now i personaly have 3 bots to upgrade,in the same time !!! Ususaly,i had 1 bot to upgrade,because in every event,only 1 was offered… Now,with 3 bots,i remember my self more than a year and a half ago,the old days,that we had all of our bots at Lvl 10 and then we could upgrade them to Lvl 15….now,3 bots together,Wow !!

Anonymous

Redirect all future comps to “Angry Birds Transformers General Discussions”topic please.Thank you.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

what is the point to have 1 topic for all of the future events ??
    any single event,should have its own topic,nobody would want to have 1 topic for 2-3-4 different events !! what if someone would like to see a specific comment in a specific event…? should this person scroll up and down till he/she finds the specific comments for the prefered event ??? come on dude,dont do anything for the ”clicks and comments” !!!!

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@geli,forgot to pay you my regrets for unlocking the wrong TF,my God !! just now saw your reply,geez !!!

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@pampeans,thank you for your kind remark,when you agreed that this horrible event,could not convince me to play it again,so i unlocked every thing and now i have my mind crystal clear….

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@marty-schofield,dude,they HAVE TO DO something with the coins,i mea,COME ON !!!
    i dont know if 1m is worth for 1000 gems though…they have nerfed Pig Lab,so it means that they dont want us to have many gems,so i doubt if they ll ever think to give so easy 1000 gems for 1m coins…oooonly if we are extremely lucky,they could offer us 300-500 gems for 1m,even if we worth to have 1000 gems for every million !!!( which means we are playing the game always and every day,so for our devotion,they SHOULD give us 1.000 gems for 1.000.000 coins !!! )

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@optimuspig,my friend,its going to take looong enough to upgrade 3 bots with the same materials…but even so,till any next upgrade finishes,i personaly have my silo full again of materials and i thing the same happens to you and every body here….even if that means less materials for recipies in Pig Lab….

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@starscream,keep your gems my friend…now that they have started offering things via gems,probably they will do it again . . . and have in mind,that (probably) as mentioned a new event will show up for anything that someone lost in the previous one !!! @sntrooper +1 !!

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

well…my thoughts were finaly answered !!! a new event just showed up !!!! probably it is not for any previous bot from the ”seek and destroy” event that we were talking here about,but still,its another one !!! only 4 days passed though from the previous one,which means again less sleep…..oh well…!

Anonymous

@sukerman13 Yeah I guess you are right.Please ignore the comment.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@awesomepow,its ok mate… no hard feelings,i just wanted you to understand that it is not logical to have 1 topic,with more than one event and in the future to count more than 1000 comments…imagine how long that would take for someone to read only the comments for 1 specific event…that is now why @elpapam,created a completely new topic for the new event…probably,the faster one,creates the topic and everybody else just follow the lead….

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

You are welcome !! :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 23 replies - 326 through 348 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.