Seek and Destroy – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 348 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@franciscrawford I’ll be going with Shrapnel since I’ll have enough tokens later today.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@sukerman13 @millforce2k

Thanks for the advices but if you @millforce2k can run another node with Starscream and then without Glassor but with another Energonicon and let us now how Starscream then do his node then we can have a better review on Starscream. Anybody else already did regular nodes with Skywarp let us know how he is doing. Thanks for that.

@sukerman13
    my friend let us wait until other people give there reaction on this subject. But thanks again for your advice.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I won also last night the second TF so i have Sunstorm and Starscream if i won today i will 1480 tokens so i will by the rest with some gems because tonight ends the game by the time i am type this message it’s 17:35 UTC time so i have around 7-8 hours left till the game is over for me.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

For the moment,i have unlocked via tokens Sunstorm and his sharpnel,it is during level 11 and it is the only bot i use… (best scores by far)

Today,i will unlock my 2nd bot,which will be Starscream,just and only for the curiosity of its weird gun…i ll also unlock any accessory offered,especially if it an accessory that costs many gems…sharpnel was given for 1200 tokens,instead of 900 gems,so its better for me to buy a high-price accessory via tokens…now,if the given accessory costs till 300-400 gems,i ll keep my tokens for the 3rd bot…

@elpapam
    ,i think we have one more day,the event does not end this night….

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sukerman13 are you from Greece είσαι Έλληνας?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Finally figured out how to beat the boss pig! I have not had him much, once each with Skywarp and Sunstorm (before Sunstorm unlock/upgrade) and did not destroy him. But, I’ve had him twice now with Starscream and have immediately destroyed him. So fast, he did not get to establish his position in the air or shoot any missiles. That’s the key, when he appears, he starts low and then raises up. Aim at the top of his head, right in the center of the propeller (where propeller connects to the head) and right as he appears, stopping his rise. This drops him so fast, I almost think it’s a glitch. Either that, or they’ve tweaked him and made him easier to kill after all of the complaints. There was only one other structure and a few random helicopter pigs that presumably would have shown up to guard the boss pig had he not gone down so quickly. Top score 515.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@sukerman13
    About the comp you are right.

@elpapam
    It says: Event ends 2016-07-31 0:00 GMT.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

The reason Starscream is so incredibly effective against Boss Pig is because his weapon includes a localized EMP effect. So we’re not really killing the Boss Pig when we hit him with Starscream’s weapon – he’s disabled, falls out of the sky, and dies when he hits the ground (the same way any other flying object/pig dies when it’s disabled by an EMP and splats).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@pampeans Starscream’s weapon is a stunner, which is why he can take out Boss Pig easily. He stuns the pig and then it falls to his demise. That’s about the only thing Starscream is good at.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@zhianjo you are right i checked now i saw wrong, my bad!

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@elpapam,yes my friend,ειμαι Ελληνας !! Where are you from ?!?

@pampeans
    ,i beat him only once,dont sure how i did it,because 2 more times i had him again,i could not kill him…if i see him again,i ll try that out !! As i only use Sunstorm,i ll try that !!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sukerman13 γεια σου πατρίδα :) and i live in greece as well :)

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@elpapam

Never mind my friend it happend too me also ones.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@zhianjo I’ll do you one better. The video below shows a level 9 Starscream with no accessories. I did the run without any help from a buddy or Energonicon. It takes him a bit to kill pigs, but since he stuns them, they cannot fire back. Glass and wood blocks are taken out with ease, but not stone. At 2:20 in, he take out a WMT. It takes about six seconds, but hes also stunned and cannot fire back.

https://youtu.be/Neo_XxrhRnM

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

What upgrade materials do Starscream and Skywarp use? Iron or gears? Since Sunstorm uses gears I want to get one that uses iron.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sntrooper Starscream uses Deceptigears and Badness Processors.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Okay, I understand about Starscream. But, I’m still waiting to try my approach with Sunstorm:).

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@millforce2k Thank you. I guess I’ll get Skywarp then. Was leaning towards him anyways since it seems like nobody (except people that purchased all three) is getting him.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@millforce2k

I can’t see the link to the video. But your description did me convinced that i have to take Starscream thanks for that and for the time you did took for me @millforce2k

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@zhianjo Woops. Corrected the post. You’re quite welcome.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@millforce2k

Yes now i saw your vid. Very nice and Starscream it will be for me tomorrow.:)
    Thanks my friend.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Well sometimes i can’t follow this event anymore. In the beginning i had opponents who were spending gems if it was christmas. I was happy when i had 300 or 500 tokens. Now i have already two days that i’m on the first place. I have today P1 with 22617 and P2 has 6707. But i’m happy with the 1000 tokens i have 4080 tokens another 720 tomorrow and i have my Starscream.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Holy crap – final run of the day left me FIVE POINTS short of hitting the 100 level.

Already recharged twice, not worth spending 40 gems to get 100 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

LAST DAY, thank the All-Spark.

Good luck, everyone.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

I can’t say with 100% certainty, but I’m working on the assumption that we can still make up the difference with gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Seek and Destroy – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.