Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 24 replies - 501 through 524 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@bubbley I did say that it’ll take them at least a few tries even with the simplest solution. What else can I say? *Sigh* Let us hope that ‘hopeless’ is not a term that is applicable… just.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

That sucks about Amazon and the update. Hopefully you get it this morning?

@bubbley

At least you are playing the event so you don’t have to use resources on Elite Witch down the road. And yes a steaming madbeast is quite the thing, I told them I would come down to complain in person although in reality I have no idea if I should show up at Rovio’s door or Chimera’s.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Oh well. Here is my event leaderboard:

IMG_2200.PNG

IMG_2201.PNG

IMG_2202.PNG

Pretty no!

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Ditto. At least you’re in the top 3.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow are you also in such a league? I am so sorry. No I’m languishing at the bottom now.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Hello All. I am done remaining silent about cheaters. I love playing the arena, but it is becoming more frustrating every week watching the cheaters. This week I waited until today to start the arena and the number one spot is a cheater with a score of almost 3 million. Almost 3 million??? Seriously??? It is frustrating enough to watch the cheaters that at least try to make it look believable, but this is ridiculous. I sent in a support request to Rovio, but I doubt it will help. Why can’t they do something about this?

I uploaded a screen shot of the cheater. The link url is as follows:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dlmiller626/album/picture/21036/

Any advice is appreciated.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@dlmiller626
    It is good that you sent a ticket to Rovio, so they see that many people complain about that. Do not expect that Rovio will do anything with the cheater on your board – as we know they cant do anything with it :D Rovio works on some automated system called Anti-cheat system that should deal with cheaters in (lets hope) near future :) My opinion: Rovio thinks that their automated Anti-cheat system will work many months maybe years but they are wrong. When they launch their new Anti-cheat system, the cheaters will overcome it in few weeks maybe in few days, as it happened last time. This cant work properly without appropriate constant support.

DD
    @toolow

@dlmiller626 Badger Rovio to compensate you e.g. LCs for having to reset 3 defeats especially if you have crashes. Even if you’re not using Rovio account, push them and see if anything comes out.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You’d think they’d fix the “all-persons-are-cheaters” bug but they didn’t. This was already present in the previous invasion event and those persons are NOT cheaters. Fledermaus is an honest player, had them on one of my boards before.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 are you saying that’s a glitch? I didn’t play the last event I had a league like this so just didn’t bother. Do the players in my league also see that or not?

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley yes, yet another glitch that Rovio hasn’t bothered fixing.

Let me also reiterate that I’m glad you’re still going to be around :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Yup. If one is affected, all will see this… When it happened in the previous event, there were several people that changed their names because of the glitch that labelled every single player around them as cheaters when in fact nobody was zeroed.

There is another sign that this is a glitch. If people were detected as real cheats they would be moved to the bottom of your board AND lose their rank. Fledermaus, however, is placed above you, and everyone on your board has Rank 1, 2, 3 etc. instead of ‘-‘.

DD
    @toolow

They didn’t bother fixing the “all-persons-are-cheaters” because there is no motivation for that. It does not earn them more money as far as the bean counters can see. The users are still playing whether they are cheaters or not, whether they complain or not. Those who left, well they are just part of the normal churn rate, and they don’t spent enough money to matter, and they are just not that many of them. So you see, Rovio is just another company heading to oblivion. If any of you have their stock, dump them while you can.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Shark has just been zeroed on my board.

He had quite a high score, always with a nice lead above the others, but never an obvious cheat. Either undercover cheat, or the anti-cheat system is acting up once again.

Yes, I have stopped playing for now. After seeing the others grind like crazy, I sorta lost motivation…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Another person was zeroed. Name is Mark57300, was previously #2 on the board, then #1 after Shark was reset.

One more person and I will end up in 12th place even though I did almost NOTHING o.o

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Victor and Mavado got zeroed on my arena board this week.

Wild
    @billw

Sky_Spy in my league just zoomed to first from the middle of the pack. The second time this week, this guy pulled off the same move. Hard work to keep up with a cheater. Can not grind out points to match a guy that plays two times and gets over 190,000 points…

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@billw

Yeah he has been cheating for a long time I still don’t know what he/she gets out of it. Some sick power trip I guess

Wild
    @billw

Interesting point that He/She has been around for a while. Seems pointless to play a rigged game…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

And another person on my board has been set to zero: an Unnamed Player. Now I’m on #12, will finish with 1 star and get 100 snouts for… yeah, for what? I only played on one day… XD

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 And an honest play. ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@everyone. The season is coming to an end. I will update the list. I am happy to start a Season 9 thread. I can glean information but note I will not be playing myself. If someone else would rather do it I won’t be offended.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

So all week long my arena board has been 1-LEIBER (obvious cheater at almost 3 million), 2-MONIKA (she was grinding all week, so she was ahead), then me DANI in 3rd place. Until this morning!!! Now suddenly these other 3 guys have magically moved up to 2nd, 3rd, and 5th place??? They are as follows:

1-LEIBER (super cheater)
    2-TG
    3-JUMU
    4-MONIKA
    5-REARFISTINGYU (nice username – ick)
    6-DANI

These guys have been at the bottom of the board since Wednesday! No one is getting zeroed out even though I sent in a ticket about LEIBER. What is the deal?

Screen shot here:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dlmiller626/album/picture/21084/

How is the guy with a score of almost 3 million not getting zeroed out? It is a simple database search to look for scores above a certain number.

rogstepper
    @rogstepper

Just noticed two players that I (Olepharte) have been grinding out against all week (Gokuh and Lastochka )go from 2nd and third to zero points leaving me in first place where I have fought hard to be, They seemed to be grinding it out all week too. I hope that they were not incorrectly identified as cheaters, if so I hope I don’t get kicked too. I’m several thousand points ahead. If they were cheating they were being careful to look like they were grinding.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 24 replies - 501 through 524 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.