Season 8 known cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 524 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@toolow I once played on iOS and was almost driven mad by freezing, crashing, hanging… so, I switched to Android via Bluestacks on my iMac. I’m not sure if that’s remotely appealing to you; I just wanted to put the option out there. I haven’t had a problem since! XD Happy camper!

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

Haha it was already meant to be a juxtaposition with bubbley and beast but now that there is a physical juxtaposition as well it does seem all the more comical ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast the image of a Bubbley Beast that came to mind was very funny.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Well the weekend is here and time for cheaters to make an appearance if they haven’t done so already.

Starik who has only played twice this week with a total of 11320 has just appeared in 1st place. New score 142910!!!!!!

DD
    @toolow

Here’s my board before going into the last day. Can you spot the cheaters and grinders? ?

Arena Season 8 Week 11/12 Saturday

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    They’re certainly trying to hide it well, but I’d say the Top 4 are all cheaters. #5-#13 are grinders.

Wasn’t SirAndrew at the top previously? Looks like he surrendered. :(

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 I suspect some cheaterlings among the grinders as some of them seemed to have put up scores in spurts. But I don’t know most of them to say for sure, time will tell.

As for SirAndrew, he seemed to have stopped after grinding in the first few days.

EDIT: 3 ‘grinders’ have put up 15k-20k since.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I just saw that Rus has started playing again. His score at the moment is 58505.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq he may make a huge jump or may be just avoiding relegation. Who knows what goes through a cheats mind. They are bullying people they don’t know and trying trying to out smart Rovio I guess.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow @bubbley @smwforever45
    This is my board.

POK1MON is a cheat for sure. He doesnt play, he was adding instantly 4 times aprox. 40k points to his score during the week. The Asian guy seems to play with honor, trying to catch me :) I have some suspicion on Bensik but I am not sure if he is a cheater. The player “Cheaters_get_0!!” changed his name for some time to “you_all_are_cheaters” :) I think he was so frustrated about the grinding situation there ;)
    BTW. I am able to earn 8k points during 1 hour (in Diamond league) with intensive playing.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@kennymcc

How much FE do you use during that one hour to get 8000?

@toolow

Well done this week to reach the top 5 on our board? I suspect most of our board are cheats as many of them have put up thousands of points in minutes even after completing objectives. I haven’t had time to check too frequently but the 13th placed player has put up a lot of points over the last couple days but don’t know if they did it honestly. Oh well I am in 9th and have no desire to grind and then have cheats put up 20000 points in a minute so hopefully at least 3 of them are honest or don’t care about demotion.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc yes POK1MON is a known cheat. He is on the list. There is also an Edgar on the list but this may be coincidence. I didn’t see his avatar.

By the way how can you and EnlighterF1 have the same name?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomanbeast I usually use FE (reroll) when I get 50+35 points.

@bubbley
    We (me and Enlighter) talk quite alot about any the situation in ABE and we were very suprised that we ended in the same board :) So we decided to change our names (same phrase) to pinpoint POK1MON cheat :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc yes I guessed that was the objective but I didn’t think such duplicate names were allowed. That said there are plenty of Alex around.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley :D Yeah :D I think that “POK1UrFu*KingCheater” are only 2 of them all :) so it is not that much :D

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc OMG you’re awesome in the face of cheats.

@shapokomanbeast
    Not for long. As you have discerned, some of the grinders have revealed themselves as cheaters e.g. ThinkBui (>40k) and 李建锋 (>25k). Perhaps the rest are just waiting for the last minute. I wouldn’t be surprised to drop out of the league in the end.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@toolow

I think you’re safe but I could be at risk, I still think I’ll finish 11 or 12th though. I have been adding points but only to test @kennymcc’s theory

DD
    @toolow

@shapokomanbeast Perhaps. I’m just dreading of next week.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I want to say something but I have no words. Just I hope you all come through. This is just ridiculous. What was fun is now a loathsome chore.

;)
    @winkwink

Although I sent Rovio screen shots several times from the beginning of the week on, They still allowed the cheaters to claim the top 5 spots this week. I think they must be overwhelmed and are focusing on keeping their games profitable, while fixing the game is not a priority. Too bad, ’cause it was a fun game – been playing from the start. Will have to reconsider staying on when the season ends…

latest cheaters.JPG

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I honestly wonder whether it’s such a good idea to try and keep up with the cheaters. Firstly, it’s useless since they can always be a step ahead of you; secondly, I fear that constantly finishing weeks with very high scores boosts the chance to land in a cheater’s league by accident. Maybe ALL of us should step a tone down and play just for the objectives in the next season. I’ve always done that and I rarely had any problems with cheaters in my league, or with extremely competitive leagues. Saves me a lot of frustration…

;)
    @winkwink

Just hours into the last week of the season, we have a new cheater at #1. I sent Rovio a screenshot but I fear it may be just spitting into the wind at this point…

cheat week 12.JPG

Suzy
    @suzyq

Didn’t press Finish until this morning and started to play. There were only 5 players on the board, none were cheaters. My joy at seeing that was short lived. After I finished my objectives, to my dismay, I saw that there were now 13 players which included AVS and Primer_Lugar :( :(

I’m going to save my time and energy for next week and just do my objectives and enough to stay out of the bottom 3 this week.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq If it’s any consolation, you’re not alone. Although I don’t have a previously known cheater on my board, Draco managed to jump from the bottom to 9800 ahead of the leader at ~7700. Plus a few eager grinders, it’s a repeat of my last week although it’s not as intense… so far.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I have often thought Draco cheats. I did warn of him when I made the first list but I have no definitive evidence. He is clever about it if he does and you have to check his score very regularly. I have never had the time for this when he has been in my league which is often. He always finishes first.

I will make a new list.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Season 8 known cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 524 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.