no more gem farming?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum no more gem farming?

• I have not got any gem farming rewards for the last two days. Anyone experienced the same issue?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
  • 20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Agreed. No treasure chests with gems for past couple of days.

jman
    @jman

I collected 2 yesterday morning and nothing since. Figures I’m 33 gems away from another mission slot. I thought it might have to do with having more than 250 gems since no one noticed until now.

It also seemed to be that they didn’t show up as often on missions after that, but that may be luck of the draw.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve had a few random ones, but yes I’ve also noticed that gem output has dropped significantly.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

I face this problem only during weekends where I get around 3-5 gems else on the weekdays I get around 10 gems!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s things like this that make me wonder whether the last update was more than simply a fix for the crash-on-startup bug as advertised, and they snuck in a few other things as well?

Anonymous

I haven’t gotten gem boxes today or yesterday at all. Anytime before that I was getting good chunks of gem boxes though. One thing I’m wondering about though is if Android got updated. Because yesterday when I opened the game it said “Downloading new assets”. It started at 60% and downloaded up to 95% before the game started. I know it always does this but it took about 5 minutes to do this. Did this happen to anyone else because this could be the reason for decreased gem boxes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, I’ve gotten one measly gem in the past 24 hours or so. Something’s definitely up.

jman
    @jman

@partshade

Yes I noticed the downloading new assets took a bit longer than usual 2 nights ago, maybe 20 secs though to get to 95%.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

Yep, two gems yesterday. So total two gems in 72 hours. What’s up Rovio?

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

Same here. No gems except from missions. Was up to 402, but down to 395. Kind of annoying since I was about to spend most of them on a mission slot.

On IOS at level 268, if it matters.

BT

ph
    @ph

I think some of the gems were from other players thanking you and since it is harder to complete the levels, there is less thanking going on.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ph I’ve never had another player thank me since I don’t use FB with the game. And I used to get loads of gems every day from the random chests appearing on the main map.

dmsral
    @dmsral

Got one this morning, first in a couple of days. I’ve got over 3000 so I’m good for a while. :-) If you want to build up your gems, go for the longest missions, the ones with the most question marks. Those will give you gems, coins or pigs. I occasionally get a 30 gemmer.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Arcee upgrade to level 8 finished and I got one treasure box with one gem 😡

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig I don’t use Facebook either and I was under the impression that the buddies I get are just random. I am probably totally mistaken.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“I don’t use Facebook either and I was under the impression that the buddies I get are just random. I am probably totally mistaken.”

I’ve always assumed that buddies for non-FB users are randomly generated by the app.

Anonymous

Woke up today and got a box with 2 gems. Hopefully more are coming.

ABTABT
    @abtabt

No gems this morning either, so now four days and only farmed two gems.

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Same here. 2 gems a few days ago. No chests on the playing area since then.

jman
    @jman

It would be nice to know what causes a gem box to show up since some of you have gotten them.

They also are in gift boxes on some missions, maybe they should be added to the gift boxes you earn when playing a node. That at least would be an incentive to keep me playing as I’m trying to acquire 400 gems to unlock the last hard mission slot.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“It would be nice to know what causes a gem box to show up since some of you have gotten them.”

We’ve been wondering about that since Day 1. The consensus seems to be that it’s totally random.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Got 6 gems today!!

EDIT: got 9 more gems…

ABTABT
    @abtabt

Day 5 no gems still

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gradientturtle7 @rumblebee4

Hey guys, any insights on this?

Thanks.

jman
    @jman

This morning 1 treasure chest 6 gems. Just now opened new area under cloud for last TF and 1 gem there.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum no more gem farming?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.