AB movie challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I missed the kick off as fell asleep. Interesting new comp. I’m thinking of asking Rovio if I can go back to the last comp. as there were no end of tickets and Models to get as this comp.there are next to none, just did the 1st full 4 run and still not gotten to 600 for my 10 tokens. My board leader has 20,000 score already, that’s what 4000 an hour ?

Forgot to ask anybody been able to kill a walking tower yet??? I can’t ?

Yesssssss just got my first 10 tokens lol

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

well,i think we have a problem here…. (again!!) i had 4 runs with a bonus buddy TF and my next 9 runs were without any bonus !! i see that this happens to everybody here,but if there is a chance that in my group this is not happening to everybody,then we have a non-equal-competition….

@byron-washington
    ,usually Rovio inform us within the first 2-3 days maximum about when it ends,sometimes before…

@paul13
    ,its up to if you were lucky or not !! i had 3 runs with aprox 2000 score and a single run with aprox 2300 !! (my only runs with a bonus buddy….) and i kill the WMT with my E.Grimlock..

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@cow23 @cbya @sukerman13 Was the squad Hotrods (wheel), Iconic (belt buckle), or Cybertronians (jet plane)? Those squads have the TFs that were for money or challenges. I missed a few hours due to sleep, so I don’t know what was between Target and Instrument of Destruction.

Iconic Transformer:
    Nemesis Prime
    Epic Optimus

The Hotrods:
    Rodimus
    Two that are “Coming Soon”

The Cybertronians:
    Shockwave
    One that is “Coming Soon”

dmsral
    @dmsral

I’m not seeing any sign of what the bonus group is. Can someone please point out where it is?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@dmsral

Top left of the challenge screen shows the squad icon. Here you set the Transformers logo indicating the Variant Versions squad.

AB%20Movie%20Challenge.jpg

When you select your team, pick your favorite to use and one from the squad as the second one. The screen below shows Brothers in Armour and how the TF belonging to the squad is indicated.

Target 2016 Team

sixxdawg
    @sixxdawg

I got a 25% bonus for the first 2 runs that I did and haven’t seen any bonuses since then. I think I’ve done a total of 11 runs. The leader is ahead of me by 6,735 points. I’m guessing he/she is getting the bonuses.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@millforce2k,i dont even recall in my memory,sorry….happened at 0300 in the morning…! i ll send an email to Rovio,had done it many times before in the past,so i ll personally let them know about the situation..( probably they already know that,but just for the record…) i dont also realy bother about the tokens,because i just need 3 accessories from the list,but i just want things to be right…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sukerman13 No problem. I only need three as well, so I’m mainly playing to hone my strategy for when they release a new TF and to see what kind of issues I may run into. I got a full four hours last night, so I missed a few squads, 0300 was one.

Nsu
    @nsar

TOO MANY WMTs!!! Otherwise glad for a chance for Epic. Assuming I can get enough tokens?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Had a forest run with two sets of stacks of tickets and a long line of them and got 3150 points before the bonus which unfortunately was only 25%. So I got 3937.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I don’t get the squad bonus option either. I think the only one who is getting it in my competition group is the leader. They were ahead by thousands of points when I started. I wonder if IOS platforms aren’t getting the squad bonus option.

sheepybach
    @paul13

There is a lack of movie tickets that’s for sure unless you are lucky and hit the forest with the huge stack near the end. I’m glad some have had it me had 4 forest runs but no big stack.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Hello! Thanks to everyone who has reported the missing squad bonus issue. We have identified the cause of this issue and aim to roll out a fix for it tomorrow morning.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.

dmsral
    @dmsral

Thanks @millforce2k, but like @aliaspbj, I’m not seeing or getting the bonus icon so I’m a bit handicapped in this tournament. Fortunately, I already the character and I should be able to pick up 2000 tokens for the accessories I need. Thank you the graphics though.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Whoa! I just got that super huge forest run with all the tickets clustered at the end just like the Chinese New Year money envelopes. Scored over 2100 and I’m pretty sure I didn’t even hit all of them due to all the WMTs. What a score swing. Unfortunately, there is no way I can even get to the 550 max since I’m not getting the squad bonus without spending loads of gems. But I’m only going after the hats anyway.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Hey all, if you’re not seeing the icon, do you get the bonus if you pick the right TF? The current squad is Pure Warriors and consists of Lockdown, Energon Lockdown, and Brawl. If you get the bonus, I’ll update the squad just after the top of the hour until the fix is pushed.

Anonymous

@millforce2k
    No such luck. Good idea though!

Geli
    @geli

Well, I though the lack of a bonus squad was with everyone in my group. WRONG! Leader had 20,000 points. I got ~ 9000 if I recall correctly.

Today’s 1st run in the challenge got 3 bonus TFs and 1 no bonus. Bonus were 25%, 75% and luckily 150% to go along with the no bonus TF.

Wondering if the bonus TFs are adesigned to change in each run or not. Maybe @gradientturtle7 can answer that…

iOS platform, btw.

BP
    @bpmann

No bonus transformers since day one. Also, the TF being offered I already have, so more accessories I guess. Last challenge, it was all of the accessories, and about 350,000 more coins. Oh well……..

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@geli There’s definitely something wrong there. I’m on Android and, like with the last challenge, the squad will change at the top of the hour. The same squad will be active for two to four hours. I start the first two hours and end the last two hours at 150% regardless of the number of runs. Did the bonus change on each run last time? Hopefully that will be fixed along with the missing bonus.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Got the Autobot hat today. Awesome that it can fit on any bird.

Glad to see Epic back, as one of my kids missed him the first time around. I believe he is 1000 tokens cheaper (5000 as opposed 6000). His accessories are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than before (500 each as opposed to 2000 each). Those accessories felt way over priced the first time around.

cbya
    @cbya

My guess is it may be iOS specific, we’ll see

good to see the problem acknowledged and addressed – it does suck for those going after epic optimus…

definitely no bonus squad offered – just blank spaces compared to @millforce2k ‘s excellent and helpful screenshots. I have at least 1 TF from each squad so definitely not working.

Interestingly I briefly logged in and saw a bonus squad offer (for the energon squad) right after 5 PM PST today when it starts, but I did not have time to play. Figured that it was fixed and could play later. Logged in again and now it’s gone. Sounds like will be fixed for tomorrow, but maybe not until next day’s event reset which is how it typically goes.

Oh Rovio…if it’s not one thing it’s another….

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Wait — is this contest on 2-hour rotations for bonus squads, like the last one one was?

On the only runs where I got bonus offers — my first three runs in the competition — that was NOT my experience.

And yes, I’m on iOS, specifically a rather old iPad.

sheepybach
    @paul13

For a reason I can’t explain something is not right. My last 4 run about 2hrs before time out I had the 150% bonus squad and this is what happened.
    1. 1st run in desert and I got 1400 after the bonus. Nothing was added to my score.
    2. 2nd run in Forest with mega stacks at the end I got 3540 after the bonus. Score counted.
    3. 3rd run again in forest no mega stacks I got 900 after bonus, score not added.
    4. 4th run again in the forest with mega stack and I got over 3000 after bonus. Score counted.
    Crazy situation if you ask me

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.