AB movie challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@gradientturtle7 why are the tfs weaker on competition nodes than regular nodes?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Can anyone tell me what is the prizes of this event??I can’t play it for days yet:(

Tomlad
    @talmud

@harharhar you can get Epic Optimus for 5000 tokens and both a helmet for the birds and cowboy hat for the pigs for 1000 tokens each. so if you want all three you’ll need to save over 7000 tokens

sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody else having problems with their score on the board??
    I’ve just done the 3rd 1 run only and everytime it registers my score but I then do a normal run and after finishing that the green arrow is pointing down and I gone back to my score before I did a comp ruN. As i’ve said this has happened 3 times now. Gggggggrrrrrrrrrr

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@paul13 That’s normal. The leader board only get updated every five minutes or so. So if you quickly do a normal run, restart the game, or go into the lab or barracks it retrieves the leader board scores that haven’t had time to be updated with your new score yet and you see your old score. When this happens just come back a few minutes later and it will be correct.

Geli
    @geli

@millforce2k – yep, tough to a get to a level where the token payout during the day’s run is low without a decent bonus% payout. I got lucky when the most recently completed group started and ended with 150% bonus. Only spent 10 gems and still ended 2nd. Everyone else in my group must have had better weather and were too busy to play!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Its weird that the autobot hat doesn’t work on all autobots but the decepticon hat works for all decepticons.

sheepybach
    @paul13

You have to hand it to Rovio, I just completed my overnight 4 run comp. which for tokens we are collecting balloon pigs, Two out of the 4 were in the desert which as we all know does not have balloon pigs there lololololol

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Did the Cowboy hat and Coconut helmet drop from 2000 tokens? I could’ve sworn they were 2000 and now they’re 1000.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13,

Impressive! I just got 91,740 gold, and that turns out to be my highest gold score EVER since I’ve played this game.

My best runs otherwise in this competition were a few coins one side or the other of 80,000.

I also got ~55,000 from a desert run.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

After the most recent day finished, I picked up all the accessories on offer.

Egad is the donkey head unattractive!!!

sheepybach
    @paul13

When the comp started the hats were 1000 and I think if you look back on this thread you will find others saying they need 7000 to get the lot (not gold coins)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

What was the squad and bonus amount that was between Target and Brothers last night/this morning? I want to add it to my log. I over ate at a birthday party and called it an early night.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

. I over ate at a birthday party and called it an early night.

Sorry that’s no excuse lol. Pass on your question

Geli
    @geli

@franciscrawford – Don’t wear it in public! :-)

ebeyonder
    @ebeyonder

Does the cowboy hat give a 20% defence boost to all Autobots or must I assign to one robot only?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@Geli,

LOL!

@ebeyonder

I’ve equipped the gear on many TFs at once. But I haven’t thoroughly tested whether that works as one might think it does.

Geli
    @geli

Just got enough tokens to exchange for Epic Optimus. Not sure I’m going to continue the challenge. Maybe I will try for the cowboy hat. Or not.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Video crashes are killer. It can’t be the device we are using. Wish this could be fixed one of these years, especially during competitions.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

Regarding questions on the usefulness of donkey head and cowboy hat, they can each be placed on up to 12 transformers (eg. they can’t go on the Blues). I started a separate thread on the topic. I put the head and hat on all the TXs that I could and have since removed them. The accessories seem to have exactly the opposite effect of the advertised +20% defense. I have been at level 495 for quite a while. It used to be really rare that any of my TXs would get any damage at all (notable exceptions soundwave, soundblaster, energon soundwave – they are all easily damaged).

I played a dozen or so nodes eating up some time at the airport. EVERY single node I played with a TX with the hat or head took a full heart damage within the first 15-20 seconds of the node. Pretty much whatever the first shot was took a full heart off. This even happened with the two Megatrons, who used to be able to take multiple full walking mortar tower blasts without any damage.

@arceemega
    or @gradientturtle7 Can you comment on this?

So my two cents – not only are these two accessories the most ridiculous looking things ever (check out donkey head on Epic Optimus as an example), but they actually diminish defense.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Am I glad the comp for the models is over as this has to be the worst thing to collect in any comp to date. On the beach runs I been lucky if there is 1 at all on the the run. All the other nodes have been lacking in models TBH. With any luck that maybe the last time we have to collect them.

I give up just completed the 1st run on the new comp and it was on the beach and low & below I had 31 models.
    I’m sorry to say that Rovio is taking the toilet by have zero or just a few in a comp ruN and then when over loading the bases with models

rlc
    @rlcoone

I’ve about had it with the competition. The video crashes virtually guarantee a low enough score that I’ll never get the TF, I don’t need the coins, and apparently the other prizes aren’t worth the effort. I think I’d do better just playing nodes and getting materials.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

VIDEO CRASH.I told a guys to go to the home screen and go back in the game.I did that so I did not lose ANY race!

rlc
    @rlcoone

I”m sure we all thought of that but it’s not possible to go back to the home screen when the video crashes, the game is locked up. The only option is to force close the game which loses the current competition. Before you ask, it’s the same on three different tablets I own so it’s not the hardware.

The normal game recovers just fine if there is a video crash and allows you to begin play with the same node again. One hallmark of good programming is the ability of a program to gracefully recover from something unexpected such as a crash for any reason. The normal game is well enough written to do that, but the competitions seem to be cobbled together with more emphasis on advertising than good programming.

Raxor
    @mndc

For this comp, I got every item and it also helped me get enough money to upgrade my Tfs at least for the level 11 (got around 8,5m gold).

When you say “Video crashes” it’s when you have done a first node then launch another and you have an advert that appears but bugs out the game ?

If it is this one, then I have my 2 cents about why it has never been repaired since then : because they want people to buy gems to get rid of the bug.

But if you want to play a competition without losing an energy bar, just quit the game completely when you finish a node so you’ll be ok.

Also if you finish a mission and you use the video bonus then you want to do a node, close the game first before doing a node because the ads will be activated and the game will crash, it happened to me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB movie challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.