MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

I would really appreciate it if Rovio fixes the loading issues on some devices. My device gets stuck on Synchronizing Version and I’ve been locked out of the game since the forced update last week.

Anonymous

Well no update yet. Maybe they meant March 26 2016 :D.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well I think we can conclude that the description on Amazon was wrong. There were probably suppose to be an event during this time but it was postponed which is why there are no mentions about it on App Store or Google Play. That it is left on Amazon is probably a mistake.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@laura118b — that one made me laugh.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

For those that wanted to know what happened:

Hello,

and thanks for contacting us!

The event was not cancelled, it’s just been rescheduled. That part was actually not supposed to be there in the description, but unfortunately it somehow slipped in!

The mini-map campaign is coming soon.

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Oh well… That’s good!

Bossk
    @henjovr

After getting tired of Arena (ended high in Diamond) I don’t play season 2 at all.

I can’t wait for new content, so far I’m playing 2 minutes per day (golden pig), nothing else..

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

This.
    By the way, is 7 for 7 days or 7 hours? :)

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

And this (new class for Red).

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

7 days. It was like that counting days for the last event too.

@kenhsieh
    Can you change the topic title to reflect the new name and date for this event?

Here are the English versions of the screenshots @dj-hb posted above:

Screenshot_2015-04-02-18-56-23.png

Screenshot_2015-04-02-18-56-45.png

burbman
    @burbman

So Stone Guard is a sixth class for Red? Cool! It has been a while since I have been to the Dojo, are mastery points still awarded for snoutlings? How many snouts are needed to take a bird through level ten? I might need to do some farming.

Edit – Did my own math. to bring a brand new bird class up to level ten requires 136,825 mastery points. If using just snoutling offers in the Dojo, that would take 274 purchases, and with my current discount rate of 30%, the total cost is 19,180 snouts. That’s not too bad.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@burbman It also sems like 30% discount is the max you can get. I have been stuck on that number for over two weeks now.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@burbman I purchased Bard when all my other birds were rank 10 in one visit to the dojo bard was offered and continued to be until she was 10. It took a couple of minutes and apparently it wasn’t a glitch. Might still be the same.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Typical for it to start an event when I’m scheduled to be out on a long trip…. I may miss out this thing. UNFAIR :-(

Anonymous

Hmm in the What’s New section it says “Mysterious golden pig dungeon”. Wonder what this is? Also since there’s already a dungeon for each day this could be a weird one.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The way the dojo discount works is you start with a base discount if 7.5% which increases by .75% for 20 weeks, then .5% for 10 weeks, then .25% for 10 weeks and is capped at 30%.

The Stone Guard combined with Skulkers’ Tricksey Trick will work very well and probably be too powerful.

Logan
    @ryupower87

Does this support skill apply a debuff on the attackers, right?
    If so this opens good ideas for some amazing combos =)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

it certainly sounds like attackers will get the -40% penalty for 3 turns. This is like a very powerful enfeeble so it would make using a Princess or the Rogues’ cupcake trap very valuable when combined with ancestral protection.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

null

7 What?

null

I think the name in Trad Chinese is cooler (ferocious assault).

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I think you have to have Chuck/Thunderbird ready for this event because it will give more “recoil” on multiple hit and target attack.

Martin7Bird
    @martin-ota-58

Available on 7

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Starting in 7 days. 开始七天。

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@mingkee27 I agree, but Thunderbird for most of us is too expensive if we dont pay any real money on this game. Blues/Marksman is also a nice choice as their Volley ability can boost the attack and Stone Guard’s protect plus Marksmen’s Ambush make enemies have 2/3 chance to have a “Super shield-breaking” when they attack.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I’m taking a guess on the dungeon thingie that they are shutting down the golden clouds due to the exploits and replacing it with a non exploitable dungeon for LC.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Maybe,but what we should pay if we want to play this again? There will be no time limit if the price is still 15 LCs. (Hope it is.)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.