Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

Nicely put @dallasreds …I’m sure it won’t be rigged at all

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Yoshi coins have heads… and heads. :P

(I know I know, this isn’t the original sprite from SMW… but the SMW coins had no tails either. :P)

EDIT:

@pointless

Your E.T.bird did great in the Elite Sunken Pyramid! Just cleared it!

Pointless
    @pointless

Too funny…I just did the same using my ETBird as well.

Didn’t get an FE though?

EDIT. Just did. Thanks Yosh.
    Btw I usually use a simple Friendship Gate level to give my active friends FE. Seems like the right thing to do, as it benefits those here who are my FB friends. You can easily knock off a level in less than a minute, so I will pay back many with little effort.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Poor E.T.bird, always busy :P

Seems just right. I always played a short cave level so far. XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Here we go – thanks to a lucky chest in the Caves, and a Golden Pig I just defeated, I’ve got enough LC’s to buy any class on discount.
    Now it’s up to me to decide…..

I’m thinking I should actually toss a coin since the decision is this hard.

EDIT: The coin decided: Sea Dog it is.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 well done I’m sure you won’t regret your choice, have fun :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 hope you enjoy the Class and I/we didn’t influence your decision too much, but you did play all three so it should be the one you most enjoyed.

Very telling that Illusionist wasn’t on sale, methinks…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    It said premium classes not event classes :-) Pretty sure Witch, FS and TH weren’t on sale either.

I truly threw a coin over the T-bird or Sea Dog question. I got 6 tails and 5 heads, and SD was tails.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Also, new Mastery ranks after the end of the event:

10/10/10/10/11/ 4
    10/10/10/13/—/—
    9/10/10/ 9/ 9/ 8
    10/10/10/11/ 4/ 9
    10/10/10/11/—/ 9

Next ones to level up:
    Priestess 9 -> 10: 273 to go
    Cleric 9 -> 10: 1384 to go
    Stone Guard 4 -> 5: 2201 to go

Important classes:
    Wizard 13 -> 14: 29939 to go
    Paladin 11 -> 12: 37336 to go
    Spies 11 -> 12: 31466 to go
    Sea Dog 4 -> 5: 3722 to go
    Capt’n 11 -> 12: 48683 to go
    Witch 8 -> 9: 30869 to go

Definitely filling up with 10’s now. :-) And I’m only missing three classes until all those gaps are gone.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 you have Witch,FS and TH, correct? I wonder if they were on sale, or is my surmising over Illusionist just that?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I have them all, yeah… I wonder if @angryde knows more, he does not have Treasure Hunters.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Congrats on your level-ups and general progression(s), Yosh!!

My post-event status is –

12 12 13 12 13 XX
    13 12 12 13 10 XX
    13 12 12 12 10 XX
    13 12 12 12 9 XX
    13 13 13 13 XX XX

Getting there, slowly XD

@pointless
    For me, every class/hat I didn’t already possess was on sale EXCEPT T.H.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    And congrats on your progression too, mate! You’re surely gonna get your first class to 14 soon :D

I thought so. Illusionist wasn’t the only class not on sale then, thus not a sign it will be the next Elite class to obtain :P

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Finaly done for me !
    With rewards event 6k for all, I get 24 classes M15, and just buy inifinite for Blues at Dojo.

So, conclusion :
    – 47 days from M12 to M15
    – 936k snouts
    – 25k sea stars (grinding SRC) and 51k bamboo (bought wood and craft for don’t exceed 1M snout) : ready for enchantement !

angryde
    @angryde

@grimmjow So impressive, dude!! Jeez!! Jealous as heck XD

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Which level is best to play to earn Mastery points? SRC gives something like 40-50 Mastery poits per run, right?

Pointless
    @pointless

@kennymcc if it is purely Mastery you are after, then KPC is the place to be. If you still need Snouts for the Dojo, as well as Mastery, then SRC is your better bet.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The best places to earn Mastery points are:
    – King Pig Castle,
    – the Daily Dungeons,
    – and the hardest caves (14+).

While SRC is the best place for Snouts it isn’t the best place for Mastery. However, many (like me) play SRC when they want both Mastery AND Snouts.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Yeah I play SRC too because it can be played with most classes with auto-play. Some classes are extremely stupid during autoplay because they use their defensive abilities with total nonsense.

BTW. Have anyone tried to write Rovio to implement option where u can switch off using of defensive abilities of Birds during auto-play?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I don’t think Rovio would ever implement that, because that would make auto-play just as good as the players… very dangerous XD

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    So u want to say that defensive abilities make birds weaker ;) Yeah it makes them weaker when those abilities are used in wrong situations and as we know the auto-play uses defensive abilities almost everytime in wrong situations :) Arena is a different story, the game uses defensive abilities a little better there :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    If auto-play was to play intelligently it would defy having to play yourself at all. All could be done by the AI. XD

angryde
    @angryde

Ground five more classes/hats to M:13 –

12.12.13.12.13.XX.
    13.12.13.13.10.XX.
    13.13.13.13.10.XX.
    13.12.13.12.09.XX.
    13.13.13.13.XX.XX.

Yay!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde Congrats mate!

Since I last posted Cleric and Priestess got to rank 10, and Stone Guard and Sea Dog reached 5 each… The others are taking forever to the next rank. But I’m on it! :P

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angry @smwforever45 well done

My list of bird rankings aren’t as impressive as either of yours mainly due to the fact I hadn’t got strong enough sets or incomplete ones. It seemed to be a waste of time getting my birds stronger if I didn’t have strong sets to back them up. Fortunately the last 5X was very good to me even though I was only going to spend 200LC’s I spent 300. However it was worth it as I did get Dragon’s Tooth on my last spin. I am now going to start work on getting my birds stronger.

10 10 10 11 9 8
    10 9 10 11 8 7
    10 10 9 8 10 8
    10 9 9 10 8 7
    9 9 8 9 9 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.