KILL your buddy?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum KILL your buddy?

• While doing a run in the Pig City, I activated my buddy (Grey Slam Grimlock) and he fought alongside me (Windblade) until we got to the pit- since he was ahead of me, he FELL in (accidently) BEFORE I hit the “switch” (the thing that activates the holographic bridge), so he went down and I ran across the bridge like you are supposed to! The buddy “button” in the bottom left VANISHED as soon as he fell in and stayed like that until the run ended, where he entered Astrotrain with me as it showed the Pigs and Coins obtained, so how did he come back?

(The run was one of those you use Gems to unlock and gives you large coin rewards)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

This same thing has happened to me twice in the last day, I lost my buddy while running a node. The bottom left button button disappeared and the buddy never came back till the game was over and the scores were being tallied. I did not write down or remember the details as rowdypup stated above but I did loose my buddy and the ability to bring him/her back while playing a regular node.

@gradientturtle7
    . @arceemega

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Well,when someone is killed,that means he is dead…! the same thing will also happen to your TF,if you lose your energy or if you fall into the pit,you will die…and you may continue if you wish by using gems,but this was not your question…
    So,if your buddy dies,it means that you will not be able to use him again for the rest of the node….

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Doesn’t explain how the buddy comes back on the node complete screen after he dies though

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

I tried to kill my own buddy but can’t as I wanted to know what is happening

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

The same subject, more or less, was discussed in

Pig City and The Translucent Ribbon of Doom

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@franciscrawford I know about the pit-instant-death-thing, it’s just that the Buddy fell in when the bridge was not activated, which caused it to “die” and the icon vanished until the end of the run, while after the Buddy fell in I activated the bridge I ran across like normal (avoiding death) and finishing the run

flingmaster
    @flingmaster

Actually I don’t think that your buddy actually dies, it’s more like he is running uderneath you but the game is not pragrammed correctly so the astrotrain cannot come and get him/her. Since he/she IS still activated, your buddy must somehow finish the run so hey/she emerges in one way or another. Wjat bugs me is that the astrotrain is not programmed to pick up the buddy despite him/her being able to complete the run. All this is a theory that explains the whole pit+buddy=death thing. It may not be true.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega

Any information to share on the questions in this forum about the disappearing buddy?
    It been a few weeks and feedback has been non existent in many of the forums with questions? Is something amiss or wrong?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I wonder if its possible to kill the buddy on nodes that aren’t pig city nodes?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sam-spargo I doubt it- Pig City is the only area that has pits

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes,because the other ones don’t have things that can KILL your buddy….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum KILL your buddy?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.