Friends requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,390 total)
  • Replies
  • Enderi
    @enderi

Recently started playing. I play daily. Need some help with friend gates.

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/home.php?soft=notifications

Bwash130
    @bwash130

Just recently started playing again need more friends to help with gates. Will use your birds too.

Bwash130 on GC

Im looking for friends to. My GC name is Quinten-And-Nathalie.

Gyorgy Bano
    @gyorgy-bano

Hi,

I am migrating over from my standard account to a gaming only, because the load due to ABE become a burden :) I am going to remove you guys from my personal one, please do not take it as an offense, I already marked everyone with my “Birdy Wordy” FB account.

THanks for the support!

Carina Hansen
    @carina-hansen

Need friends. Not one of my FB friends plays. GC is .-<car1n4>-. Any adds greatly appreciated. FB Friendly.

Jan Kowalski
    @jan-kowalski

Hey,

I’ve birds on 45 level, most 7-9 mastery, all legendarny intems. Playing daily.Need friend requests.
    Gc: @radekbb
    Radek

kn0rre
    @kn0rre

Looking for friends, add me on facebook:

Soon level 32, daily player. Will use your birds.

Thanks

Facebook address removed by Admin*
    Please do not post your Facebook info out in the open, please use the PMs to keep sensitive information hidden behind the scenes.

maykie89
    @maykie89

Looking for friends for easier gameplay. Daily player lvl 33. GC maykie89

longer37
    @longer37

Looking for friends :)
    Lvl only 15 and birds class 3-4 lvl
    Daily player

Facebook address removed by Admin*
    Please do not post your Facebook info out in the open, please use the PMs to keep sensitive information hidden behind the scenes.

Hudson8823
    @rockman-exe

Looking for Epic friends.

Daily player for Arena and Dungeon. Personal LV45, All Birds Classes in LV8-9, all birds in Legendary Set Item. Request more Essence of Friendship and Birds for Chronicle Caves.

My FB account can see from my profile. Thanks! :)

Penny
    @pennypitstop

I currently can not see any friends from fb on the game. Anyone have any ide what to do? I did Rovios disconnect reconnect thing but still nothing.

Penny
    @pennypitstop

I am looking for friends for angry birds epic. I do not use Game Center and have no plans to. I made up an account on fb just for getting friends for the game. The name is Penny Pitstop. My picture is of a little baby chick. Thank you, Penny

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009574581169

Maybe that will work

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pennypitstop I see you found the old friend’s requests forum which is still active. I sent you a friend’s request on FB. I have all classes at rank 10 and level 45, so you may find my birds useful for dungeons and caves. I got help from some high level players in the beginning, so I do sometimes add lower ranking friends.
    You will probably get more friends if you list your rank and experience level.
    Good Luck.
    Are you still having problems seeing your FB friends? I think they need to be running the same Epic version as you, and you need to add them as friends from your home nest.

Penny
    @pennypitstop

Thanks mvnla, I think that was your name. This board is strange when u hit reply. I got ur fb msg. Thanks. I have more now than I know what to do with. But it would be nice if more spoke English. So I could communicate with them. I did get the friends thing situated. But the whole fb logging me out all the time is a pain. I have made great progress due to the help of strangers who don’t care what level I am. Iplay for fun. I’m not a gamer. I knew if I listed my level people would not add me so I purposefully left it out. I Play on an iPad and I think things are a bit different. I watched the video for te Kings castle and my background is different. I’ve done the battle with the recommended birds but still lose 1 fighting the king wizard n kid. I’ve tried several times. I’ll fig it out eventually. Thanks again. Penny Pitstop

Shatterproof81
    @shatterproof81

I am facebook friendly and i need more friends

Shatterproof81
    @shatterproof81

I am facebook friendly and i need more friends. BTW i dont use game center

nben1978
    @nben1978

I need friends to open the friendship gates and to have some birds to help with the caves. I have Facebook and am currently at level 22. Not sure of my epic name but it shows (Neil) in the arena league.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — Be aware that Epic now limits your FB friends to 25, and you don’t seem to be able to control which 25, if you used to have more than that. Thus experienced players are less likely to accept inexperienced players as FB friends for fear that they may eventually displace a friend whose birds you use frequently.
    This is a shame, since early on I benefited greatly from friends that were much more experienced than I and were generous enough to accept me as a friend. I have tried to return the favor occasionally, but now am being punished for my generosity. Some of my less experienced friends have been chosen by Rovio to stay on my friends list, while some of those whose birds I use quite frequently are no longer there.
    It seems that if you have 25 or fewer FB friends, you can continue to use their birds even if you no longer appear on your friends list.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@mvnla2 Rovio is trying to stop new players from choosing experienced players as free passes through many levels.

David EnglishDepartment
    @david-englishdepartment

Level41 here. Birds 6-7 and not using GC. I’d like to accept a couple of friends level 35 or higher.

I’m not sure how to do it vía fb, but I made an account for that purpose.

tomi82
    @tomi82

Looking for Epic friends.Personal LV45, Birds Classes in LV9-10 and 2-LV8.I would prefer FRIENDS OVER 30LV

Mrh82
    @mrh82

Hey there, i haven’t been playing since the arena update but now (2 days ago) i came back to the game and i want more friends..

I am level 34 with lvl 5 birds with the best set items of their levels.. Please add me from facebook as gc friends doesnt work with abe.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=540318748&ref=br_rs

1Darco1
    @1darco1

Heyho!

I just picked up the game again a week ago after having stopped at the level before the supposedly fifth castle. Would like to add some FB friends – my real life one aren’t playing.. created a gamer account.

Darco

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,390 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.