Friends requests

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,390 total)
  • Replies
  • TheGoldenBird
    @epicpizza

Hello, I’m a level 65 (Cave 18) Angry Bird Epic Player
    My Facebook account is named Golden Bird Rules (spaces)
    I usually use Samurai, Lightning Bird, Pirate, Tricksters, and Druid
    I will accept any request
    Have a nice day

Abreu Lima
    @abreu-lima

Addd me on FB abreu lima amost active all days

Abreu Lima
    @abreu-lima

Abreu lima bird

narconecro
    @chris-stuart

Add Me please !!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Hi everyone. I’d like to get some friends that have high level birds with strong set items since my friend list with strong birds is very short, making my progress slow in the caves (just finished Cave 20). If you’re at least level 70, your bird mastery is high and have relatively strong set items for your birds, please send me a PM with your Facebook name.

I’m level 75 at the moment of writing this. I don’t no-life when it comes to AB Epic, nor do I do in-app purchases in the game, so all my birds’ mastery varies from level 48 to 59, and my set items vary from level 62 to 72.

Joey
    @joeyba

I’m playing . level 74 and all classes level 63 and more.
    PM me to add only if ur level 70 or more please

Joey
    @joeyba

i had some friends in my list, but read here to log out of FB then log out of Rovio account and sign in again. I did that and lost all my friends!!!

icebocks
    @icebocks

Hi all! First post, but I’ve been reading for a while here.

I’ve been playing since release (L80, most masteries 60-70, decent set items) and I’m looking for some friends to add now. Already contacted a few players on this forum, but feel free to send me a PM with your ID if you’re interested as well.

Cheers!

Aulty
    @ailthouse

First time on the forum. I’m looking for Facebook friends the ACTUALLY still play and respond. I’ve been playing since the beginning so my mastery is in the high 50’s and I’m currently level 76.
    Please message me and I will friend you.

Aulty
    @ailthouse

I’m also a daily player. My Facebook is John Aulthouse. Add me if you like.

dooziexx
    @dooziexx

Hey Guys,
    Just started playing a month ago. I’m at player level 47. Bird mastery between 25-30. I play everyday. Please add me as I need some help with the daily dungeons etc.
    FB name is Dooziexx Gaming. I will add anyone.
    Thanks!!!

Aulty
    @ailthouse

@mighty-red-1
    Not sure how to PM you, but I’m interested in adding you on Facebook.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I could really use some help with this game. PM me for facebook info. Thanks!

DustPuzzle
    @vindik8or

Hi all. I’m a long time lurker and I’ve been playing this game for years. I’m level 80, all of my bird mastery is 64-71, and my gear is all set items, level 72+. Given how hungry this game has become for Friendship Essence recently I need to pump up my friends list. PM me to get my Facebook details or send me yours and I’ll add you.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

I’m at Max Level , Level 80

Need some strong allies to work together with to get stronger together , PM me for Facebook Info , Thank you.

alessandro-costarella
    @alessandro-costarella

hi i’m level 41 birds mastery 32 cave 13 and search some allies, PM me for FB info and thank you

Unlead
    @unlead

Hi everyone.

I am looking for friends, I have only a few. 80 level mastery between 75 and 64

@alessandro-costarella
    I do not know how to send you a PM.

Look for me in facebook as is Juan Antonio Martinez Caurin

thank you

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@unlead Thanks for sending me a request for friendship but it’s no use. I have stopped playing Epic for a while. Sorry.

Ancestral Bird
    @ancestral-bird

Hi, I lost almost all of my Angry Birds EPIC friends.

Facebook friendly

LKC
    @lkcusack

Looking for some up to date people for some FB Friendly goodness. Pm me.

MLEMLE
    @mlemle

FB friendly, though I may have to update my profile to make it public. I’m Concept_x in the game.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

You can add me on FBook without any problem. I’m @maxxmatt, there too.

Thanks

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Level 80 here. Looking for People who want to team up who are or close to my level. PM me for my FB Link. Thanks for your help.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Friends requests

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,390 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.