Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 149 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@angryde – No kidding! I am even considering playing arena league 10, at least for the shards.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@burbman But you can quit any time you want to, so it’s ok.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I’m definitely not digging the 10 extra people on the board. At first, with the new 5 min recover time, kraken would literally go right back down as soon as it popped back up. Now it seems to be stuck on 1 heart.

Pointless
    @pointless

This Event is beyond crazy. My Team is first, but top seven have over 10K. Barely hanging on to 10th, as I’m not consuming (yet, anyways).
    Besides, the other Team has both Zizu and Igneel, so any thoughts of double rewards may be a pipe dream.
    I have noticed at least one player has figured it out, guaranteeing a winning Event:

Screenshot_2017-05-03-14-22-46.png

Screenshot_2017-05-03-14-22-38.png

Care to explain @fledermaus ?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@poptimus looks like our teams are against each other

Screenshot_20170504-115812.png

Screenshot_20170504-115807.png

burbman
    @burbman

@pointless – Last team event Babyburbman and BabyburbmanII were on opposing teams. Perhaps @fledermaus has multiple teams as well and got stuck pitted against him/herself. I think the likelihood of this increases if you begin play with multiple teams within a short time period.

Pointless
    @pointless

@burbman I did think of that possibility, as I remember your situation (quite funny, btw).
    My problem is with the identical frames and L80…not what you had at all. Different scores is strange. Ghosting and not knowing? I would like to hear a response, most definitely. I have never seen the like.

fledermaus
    @fledermaus

Sorry @pointless, I am not sufficiently knowledgeable about computer issues to have a clue about this glitch. I play on my iPhone. At one point this morning I returned to the Event to find different names on the Board and two listings for myself. I have seen this before but it went away after a day or two. In the past I have gotten a message “unable to synch account”. I re-booted the iPhone and this also cleared up. Rovio seems to have a lot of glitches.

PJng
    @pjng

New glitch? Rank bonus is empty

Pointless
    @pointless

@fledermaus which Team are you on? Does this change for you?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Currently at 8K. My goal is Elite Berserk (weird how I always thought of it as “Berserker”) as per pattern of birds. Elite Marksmen and my 3rd line-up will be complete.

Anonymous

@sam-spargo
    Yup! Looks like we’re on a similar schedule too. Right around 6,000 event points right now. It looks like both of us would have to spend a lot of stamina drinks to get three stars in this one. Not sure yet if I’m gonna. Also, We have a reasonably close team competition! I haven’t been on a winning team in months. Fingers crossed, but at least someone I know is on the other side this time if I lose!

metztli013
    @metztli013

@datguygamer Strange… on mine, the regular one is called “berserker” but elite is called “berserk” I probably wouldn’t have noticed if I hadn’t read your post lol

DD
    @toolow

Typical. The one class I wanted, Elite Samurai, managed to elude me for all past events including this one. :(

On top of that, my team was leading 12k at one point and we are now trailing by 5k. Seems that the majority of the lower half of my table just gave up or simply not motivated at all, even though our top 7 score more than the competition.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow So you unlocked your prize? What did you get?

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

Elite Marksmen. Not that it’s bad or undesirable, just that I was pining for Elite Samurai.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I am at 9K as I am not in a hurry after the glitch I faced. Anyway.s congrats for your prize.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

Thanks. Which glitch are you facing? Hopefully it’s nothing major or too annoying.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow It had both its ups and downs. I had a “restart” message. After restarting, my scores were lost. Kraken Colossus started giving me way too many XP stars to the point I leveled up to 80 unfortunately (and the game slowed down to hideous lengths due to dropping too many sprites). Every menu in the game now lags for me (especially shop and dojo). Speaking of dojo, somehow after the restart I got M75 automatic.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    “I don’t know whether to congratulate you or not, Jim.”

Guess restarting did nothing to restore the speed. Epic froze on me for a few seconds whenever awarding lots of XP, but the speed returns to normal afterward. I wonder if scoring low XP in an easy battle would reset the speed for you. (Logically, it makes no sense but this is Rovio…)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow By the time I noticed Kraken was dropping XP stars dropping like crazy, I was already at level 73. Also, none of the other levels helped. Only after a manual reinstall did stuff became normal.

TheGoldenBird
    @epicpizza

I’m at 4k, can u get 2 elites in one event?

TheGoldenBird
    @epicpizza

Ok, hope it’s an Eltie Samuari or Druid, maybe Pirate?

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Currently at 8k but in the losing team of the event. I’m proceeding slowly without consuming stamina nor FE and I’m actually 2nd/3rd. Maybe only the first place player is “grinding” to win the competition (he is at 12k right now).

I could pick up among these threeElite classes: Samurai, Princeps or Marksmen. hoping to grab the first but the latter two are still intriguing in a lot of “minor” game situations.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.