Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 149 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley almost martini time here, yes :)
    And I have little else in terms of excuse.
    An extra 2.5K is not really worth it, yet I would like to have an opportunity once. Surely just my competitive side, as being on a losing side again is causing me some angst.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dante-guernsey Would have been more fun if it was Avenger with least possible health followed by a Rage Chili but nonetheless, great job. ;)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless yes I like to win as well but I can’t see it happening in this event. I currently have 23.5k and am in first place the leader of the opposing team has just over 23.5k but they are leading by 60k. My team are just not interested and have never lead.

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

I thought my team had this. We were 30,000 ahead when I went to bed last night. Their top player had 15,000.

When I woke up this morning that player had 46,000. Wow.

So yeah… Not catching up. LoL

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@winning-guy But you are the winning guy. It;s in your name. How can you lose?

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley I have about the same as you, currently second on my Team, but only a few hundred behind, so may catch up (won’t consume, though). Top three on the other Team at almost 40K, and all memebers well over 10K, whereas bottom three on mine have barely played at all. All adds up to being ~80K behind overall.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Event just ended.
    I got 2nd place in my team but my team lost by about 20k points. :(
    Took me 4 re-spins to get 2,500 All, 2,500 Blues, 2,500 Matilda.

BTW, I am still convinced that #1 in my team was a cheater. Didn’t gain a single point since two days.
    Maybe he even was a reason why we lost: demotivating the other players.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Came 2nd and got 5k all,5k blues and 5k chuck on first spin

Pointless
    @pointless

Lost by 100K (seriously…how can one justify the consumption, save bragging rights).
    Somewhat mollified by sniping first on my Team by saving the 2x Reward until the very end. Plus rolled 2.5K All/Bomb/Chuck on my first spin, which resulted in ten Mastery ups, including my first M70 :)

2017-01-15-12-00-49.jpg

DD
    @toolow

Came first with 33k and my team won for the first time. Finally.
    One re-spin to get 5000 bomb/chuck/all.
    Lost count of how many FEs spent re-spinning for medal, probably around 150.
    No SD spent.

My team established 22k lead early in the week but the last day saw the lead reduced to 12k before backing up to 16k.

Congrats @sam-spargo.

@smwforever45
    , @pointless Sorry that your team didn’t win.

@pointless
    At least you got your first M70, congrats.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Came 2nd, very disappointed that we lost by 40k due to half of the players on my board couldn’t be bothered ?

On the plus side, first spin I got 2.5k for All, Matilda and Blues ?

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

@datguygamer

I know huh! LoL!

Apparently my teammates felt the same way. While I was at church and unable to play the last 2 hours my teammates rallied and pushed us ahead.

I held on to the #1 spot on my team, but now got double the Masterry. I had 18 classes go up one or two levels. I’m happy!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Congrats on getting your first bird to M70.

Atom
    @atom

Came in 2nd. Got there in the last minutes of the event without using any stamina drinks. My team lost by almost 100K too. But I spun 2.5K all/Matilda/Chuck. So 12 rank-ups and it puts my average Mastery at 64 with ranges from 58 (Treasure Hunters) to 70 (Wizard and Paladin).

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless @suzyq @toolow @smwforever45

My team won by 40,000 but certainly no thanks to me… I got 1* and a pathetic 16,500 or thereabouts. However, I did manage to spin 5000 all on my second attempt.

11 rank-ups, can’t complain! :-D

DD
    @toolow

@winning-guy Awesome! Reminds me of the power of name in “Planescape: Torment” but in a different context.

@suzyq
    Sorry that your team lost although you did well on the spin. Having on the losing team every time until now, I was just as frustrated that team members were not very motivated (perhaps with good reasons). Nevertheless, it has gotten a bit tense as my team’s lead was reduced towards the end.

@angryde
    Congrats. It’s certainly a good result especially for very little effort.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq thank you. A long time coming, and just the tip of the iceberg.

@angryde
    very lucky. You certainly can’t complain :)
    Now if you only had Paladin to benefit from the 5K…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

My team won but since I was in last position, I didn’t get to spin anything. XD

@sam-spargo
    Congrats dude.

etpio
    @etpio

My team won and I was 11 place so I got one star so I rolled the wheel and got the jackpot:)

PJng
    @pjng

Before i sleep i have 15 000 pts in first,
    When wakeup, i fall to 2nd and 1st place just over 280 pts.
    I was in winning team since event start.
    On spinning, get all 2500, blue 2500, white 2500,
    Double up result blue and white 10 000, other 5 000, level up 24 classes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pjng So how many classes are left to max out?

PJng
    @pjng

@datguygamer
    I not yet max out any class,
    Bird level just lv 40,
    And class just around 30.

burbman
    @burbman

My team lost by about 30k, I led my team, but no way to catch the other team, so I did not bother myself with using any stamina drinks. First spin got 2500 for all. Now have 3 classes at M70, all remaining Red, Chuck, and Bomb classes at M69, with Matilda and Blues all at 66 and 67. I have enough snouts in the bank to finish everyone off at the dojo once I get the chance, which I am estimating will occur in the next two weeks. I told myself I would not do the grind thing again, but…here I am.

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman When it comes to this damn game… never say never, eh? XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.